wce round 17

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

saintdooley
Saintsational Legend

wce round 17

if we cant win this game there is something wrong with the boys, we can win 3 in a row and get into the top 8, but if we cant go over to the "house of pain" and smash these idiots who are now on the bottom of the ladder well we dont deserve a finals spot. they are nothing, they are there for a % boost thats the way i think of it!

"Another storied win in Robert Harvey's career. They say he is the embodiment of their motto of strength through loyalty, and on the day he became just the tenth man to play 350 league games the saints reward him with a seemingly impossible victory."
jonesy
Saintsational Legend

Will need to beat both them and Freo at the house of pain to make the finals.
Both going terribly,but it still won't be easy

Bring back the Lockett era
esaint66
SS Life Member

Re: wce round 17

saintdooley wrote:if we cant win this game there is something wrong with the boys, we can win 3 in a row and get into the top 8, but if we cant go over to the "house of pain" and smash these idiots who are now on the bottom of the ladder well we dont deserve a finals spot. they are nothing, they are there for a % boost thats the way i think of it!

I thought the "house of pain" was Dunedin in New Zealand :shock:

Well the away team won their last night so why not win 2 out of 2 their let's face it the Western sides are Ratshit.

saints11
Club Player

saintdooley wrote:if we cant win this game there is something wrong with the boys, we can win 3 in a row and get into the top 8, but if we cant go over to the "house of pain" and smash these idiots who are now on the bottom of the ladder well we dont deserve a finals spot. they are nothing, they are there for a % boost thats the way i think of it!
They aren't on the bottom of the ladder sadly they are 65% melbourne are 64.6%

saintdooley
Saintsational Legend

saints11 wrote:
They aren't on the bottom of the ladder sadly they are 65% melbourne are 64.6%
WHAT! ffs :evil: i wanted to see wce on the botton for the first time in my life!
ohh well, theres always next week, wce have lions at the Gabba! hehehe, and the dees ahve freo in subi (i will be tipping melbourne for that game)
did anyone see Kerr's hit in the third quarter? haha, he will be out for a while

"Another storied win in Robert Harvey's career. They say he is the embodiment of their motto of strength through loyalty, and on the day he became just the tenth man to play 350 league games the saints reward him with a seemingly impossible victory."
super dooper
Club Player

I think Kerr can start his pre season break nice and early, especially with his record.

Mooksy
Club Player

No chance of losing this one. WC are tanking.

St.Walker
Club Player

They'll also be coming of a massive cross country trip to Brisbane...

We have to smash them

i_luv_nick_riewoldt
SS Life Member

Yes we should be able to beat WC they have no one left in their team. If the boys arent cocky and stick with the 1% we will cruise past them.

Bottom position is up for grabs! :lol:

Go saints in '09!