Farewell Kylie SImmons

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

saint66au
Saintsational Legend

Farewell Kylie SImmons

Just found out that the Saints wonderful Membership Co-ordinator Kylie Simmons is leaving the Club on Thursday and moving on to new challenges

Would like to say publicly that her help with organsiing the Moorabbin Wing yearly reserved seating was absulutely brilliant and her help with tracing my own missing membership (when the database had me mysteriously moved about 8 suburbs away) went way beyond the call of duty.

I'm sure any of you who have had cause to speak or deal with her would agree you'd be hard pressed to find a more cheerful or helpful person.

I know people at the Club read this Forum, so feel free to add your good wishes here

Kylie, all the best for the future!!

THE BUBBLE HAS BURST

2011 player sponsor
asiu

echo those thoughts

without a doubt , beyond the call of duty

sorted out stuff for me , without a whiff off a whinge or a whine

always , i asked for kylie

ta kylie...u legend

the scotsman had better have short pockets when it comes to your leaving bonus

wasoncestkil58
Club Player

definately an asset to the club and will be missed at the club. Good luck to her future endeavours.

yipper
SS Life Member

Kylie was an outstanding representative of our club. She did a power of work and was always easy to deal with. Best wishes Kylie, you'll be an asset to whomever has the good fortune and wisdom to employ you.

I want to stand for something. I'm a loyal person and I think at the end of my career it will be great to look back and know that I'm a St Kilda person for life.
- Nick Riewoldt. May 19th 2009.
st_Trav_ofWA
Saintsational Legend

Kylie also was a huge help for the western saints members helping us get our ticket allocations for the subi games always a very polite and professional person to deal with the club has lost a real gem there !!
good luck for the future Kylie

"The team that wins in the most positions and makes the least amount of mistakes, usually wins the game." -- Allan Jeans

http://westernsaints.wordpress.com/
thejiggingsaint
Saintsational Legend

Farewell Kylie Simmons

:cry: Eve told me that Kylie was going. Good luck to you lovely in whatever you do! The club is the poorer for losing people like yourself!!!
All the best dearie!!!

Dave x

St Kilda forever 🔴⚪️⚫️ ( God help me)
MCG-Unit
SS Life Member

Kylie has been a great help to me, a wonderful ambassador for the footy club :shock:

Stand your ground :shock:
saintspremiers
Saintsational Legend

never dealt with her but sounds like she did a great job.

I assume she left and wasn't pushed??

Will she be replaced?

i am Melbourne Skies - sometimes Blue Skies, Grey Skies, even Partly Cloudy Skies.
yipper
SS Life Member

saintspremiers wrote:never dealt with her but sounds like she did a great job.

Will she be replaced?
She left to go back home (WA). Most definately NOT pushed!!

I want to stand for something. I'm a loyal person and I think at the end of my career it will be great to look back and know that I'm a St Kilda person for life.
Mr Magic
Saintsational Legend

yipper wrote:

Will she be replaced?
Yipper,
I thought that everyone who left the Saints was 'pushed' by RB? :)

yipper
SS Life Member

Mr Magic wrote:
yipper wrote:

Will she be replaced?
Yipper,
I thought that everyone who left the Saints was 'pushed' by RB? :)
I think AF gets the blame for anyone leaving our club!! In fact he gets the blame if someone spills coffee!!

saintbrat
Saintsational Legend

Good Luck Kylie- certainly developed your role extensively from when you began the new guy will have big shoes to fill.

StReNgTh ThRoUgH LoYaLtY
Rejoicing in hope, patient in tribulation, continuing steadfastly..!!
MEMBERSHIP 2014 31,134 Membership 2015 32,746 MEMBERSHIP 2016 - 38,101
MEMBERSHIP 2017 42,095 , Membership 2018 46,998
MEMBERSHIP 2019 43,106 http://saintsational.net/viewtopic.php? ... 9#p1816890
MEMBERSHIP 2020 48,588 http://saintsational.net/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=100107
philip
Club Player

yipper wrote: I think AF gets the blame for anyone leaving our club!! In fact he gets the blame if someone spills coffee!!
you are either AF himself, a relative, someone paid to write nice things or ignorant of a lot of issues that are a direct result of his reign.

he is one of the worst CEO's of any football club, professional, amateur or otherwise. in fact he'd struggle to get a job as a CEO anywhere else.

philip

Just looking forward to us having a real crack each week, and appreciating the younger talent coming through.
Solar
Saintsational Legend

philip wrote:
yipper wrote: I think AF gets the blame for anyone leaving our club!! In fact he gets the blame if someone spills coffee!!
you are either AF himself, a relative, someone paid to write nice things or ignorant of a lot of issues that are a direct result of his reign.

he is one of the worst CEO's of any football club, professional, amateur or otherwise. in fact he'd struggle to get a job as a CEO anywhere else.

philip
I am fine with this type of opinion if there is even a whiff of something to back it up.

Except for the frankston situation (which the price of steel has been shown to have increased remarkably, with the strain coming from the developing china and india) what else do you have to back up these notions.

I must be ignorant (or just choose to not listen to rumours just facts), but what other issues have been the "direct" result of his reign?

I await some depth to these alegations phillip (with all due respect, I do remember you from a couple of years ago so please don't take this as a flippant remark.)

On the actual topic, I think there are heaps of great staff and volunteers that help our club. Good luck into the future kylie.

FQF
loyal in the good times and bad
In richo I trust

2013 trade/draft best ever?
Billings - future brownlow medallist Longer - future best ruck
Dunstan - future captain Eli - future cult hero
Acres - future norm smith
philip
Club Player

Solar wrote:
philip wrote:

philip
I am fine with this type of opinion if there is even a whiff of something to back it up.

Except for the frankston situation (which the price of steel has been shown to have increased remarkably, with the strain coming from the developing china and india) what else do you have to back up these notions.

I must be ignorant (or just choose to not listen to rumours just facts), but what other issues have been the "direct" result of his reign?

I await some depth to these alegations phillip (with all due respect, I do remember you from a couple of years ago so please don't take this as a flippant remark.)

On the actual topic, I think there are heaps of great staff and volunteers that help our club. Good luck into the future kylie.
firstly, you are spot on, i forgot to wish kylie well with her move.

secondly, not taking offence at your comments at all. not only can you add the moorabbin redevelopment and subsequent frankston debacle, but you can add the CFO issue and his 'unique' staffing management abilities. i think that's three :)

oh, and you can add his amateurish corporate packages and especially hosting for president's dinners. makes our club look third rate.

seriously, he is a waste of space.

philip

Just looking forward to us having a real crack each week, and appreciating the younger talent coming through.
Solar
Saintsational Legend

philip wrote:
Solar wrote:
philip wrote:

philip

firstly, you are spot on, i forgot to wish kylie well with her move.

secondly, not taking offence at your comments at all. not only can you add the moorabbin redevelopment and subsequent frankston debacle, but you can add the CFO issue and his 'unique' staffing management abilities. i think that's three :)

oh, and you can add his amateurish corporate packages and especially hosting for president's dinners. makes our club look third rate.

seriously, he is a waste of space.

philip
hey philip did we ever get someone employed to be a the coperate host (I remember they were advertising for someone to work with sponsors to make these corporate packages and dinners run better?

I think we can argue over the moorabin re-development. I don't believe the council ever wanted it to go ahead and if you add certain "tree plantings" and allowing pokie increases to the sandbelt hotel down the road, it certainly never looked like getting off the ground. Shame.

Can you really put the blame of higher coast on frasers feet?

Anyway I still have questions over these management situations. I am open to both views currently

FQF
loyal in the good times and bad
In richo I trust

2013 trade/draft best ever?
Billings - future brownlow medallist Longer - future best ruck
Dunstan - future captain Eli - future cult hero
Acres - future norm smith
Winmarvellous
Club Player

Kylie also was a huge help for the western saints members helping us get our ticket allocations for the subi games always a very polite and professional person to deal with the club has lost a real gem there !!
good luck for the future Kylie
Couldn't have put it better myself. All the best for the future endeavors, whatever they may be (unless you join the Freo/Eagles front office :evil: )