players to come in this weekend

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

saintstevos
Club Player

players to come in this weekend

alright so whos in contention

rix
firoa
raph
mini

now that x is out for another 4 weeks, we really need to recall some experience.

i would like to rix, raph and fiora given a chance at the expense of geary, armitage and ferg.

sometimes experience over young blood can bring you ahead in leaps and bounds which is clearly the case on the scg this week.

no point risking kids with our game plan as they will not get opportunities so we are more chance with seasoned club veterans.

our gameplan is slow
our players our weak
turn the season around boys

please join my board appeal and help get results for the future of our great club. sign up today
Ice Wolf
Club Player

Re: players to come in this weekend

saintstevos wrote:alright so whos in contention

rix
firoa
raph
mini

now that x is out for another 4 weeks, we really need to recall some experience.

i would like to rix, raph and fiora given a chance at the expense of geary, armitage and ferg.

sometimes experience over young blood can bring you ahead in leaps and bounds which is clearly the case on the scg this week.

no point risking kids with our game plan as they will not get opportunities so we are more chance with seasoned club veterans.
No keep the kids, drop the weak willed so called senior players Geary Armitage, Ferguson and Gwilt should all stay in.

I'd bring Raph into the forwardline and bring in Mini, Rix would also be a chance.

Fiora doesn't seem up to it.

If our rookies were fit i'd elevated another one and bring them into the team.

I have a feeling some of our players think they are untouchable. The players who put in an effort stay those that don't should be dropped no matter what their name is.

kos
Club Player

rix
fiora
raph
are you guys high? off the gear man its not good for you!!!

iwantmeseats
SS Life Member

All those guys you mention are useless.They will be either delisted or traded at the end of the year. Not the solution!

These guys are so far from the future of this club its actually laughable.

Must go with the young ones that show something.

Ilzy#8
Club Player

Rix has been playing some great courages football in the vfl... always giving his 110%.

Just don't know where he would fit into the line up, but definately is constantly putting in solid performances.

#13 BALLBANDWAGON Member

" You don't lose a game, you just run out of time to score "
St Chris
SS Hall of Fame

Re: players to come in this weekend

saintstevos wrote:alright so whos in contention

rix
firoa
raph
mini

Are you Ross Lyon??? Cause it's this sort of thinking at the selection table that is gonna limp us to 9th spot again and end another season of mediocrity.

Otiman
Saintsational Legend

Discussion best sent here.

http://www.scorpions.com.au/forum/index.php
Casey needs more experience now X is out for the next 4 weeks. Who can we drop back from the seniors to help them win a flag?