seating areas for sunday

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

saintstevos
Club Player

seating areas for sunday

hi fellow sainters,

will be bringing my dad along sunday and am wanting to sit with some fellow sainters. what suggestions do you have chaps?

i dont get to the dome as much as i would like with dads ill health now, but im looking to make it a good afternoon.

- stevos

our gameplan is slow
our players our weak
turn the season around boys

please join my board appeal and help get results for the future of our great club. sign up today
saintsRrising
Saintsational Legend

I suggest you head up to the Moorabbin wing....level 3 near bay 35...as saints fans are in the majority there.

Flying the World in comfort thanks to FF Points....
Eastern
Saintsational Legend

Hey saintstevos !!

It sounds like it could be a bit of a struggle for your dad to make his way up to the Moorabbin Wing. If that's the case you might want to contact the club and try to organise guest passes into the Social Club area. That is near where the coaches go out on to the ground and where those players not playing sit. I'm not sure that they normally do this but I'm sure they would try to accomodate you, given the circumstances. Give them a call, the worst they can do is say no.

Please let us know how you get on, especially if it turns out to be a good news story !!

BringBackMadDog
Club Player

If you want to get up to level 3, you can get disabled parking under the dome (if appropriate) there is also an elevator to level 3. I used to take my dad that way in the last months of his life.