Harvey still our best

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

Washedup
Club Player

Harvey still our best

The champ just keeps going, but for him to still constantly be our best player it says alot about the rest of our group

i_luv_nick_riewoldt
SS Life Member

Yep, i know its really good in a way that harvs isnt fading away! But at least the boys could rally around him and actually turn up to play once a week! Or is that too much to ask for?

Go saints in '09!
Otiman
Saintsational Legend

Harvs should retire. The rest of the team is not worthy to play with him.

i_luv_nick_riewoldt
SS Life Member

Yes, thats the sad truth!

Go saints in '09!
plugger66
Saintsational Legend

Harvs has been great but Lenny is clearly our best.

Sainternist
Saintsational Legend

Re: Harvey still our best

Washedup wrote:but for him to still constantly be our best player it says alot about the rest of our group
Yes, what a bum deal for the great man. Not only will he retire without a premiership medallion, but also playing alongside a pack of chumps :roll:

saintsrokk
Club Player

Harvs=Legend!![/img]
________
Buy Cannabis Seeds
Last edited by saintsrokk on Sun 20 Feb 2011 8:22am, edited 1 time in total.

felixleo
Club Player

Why not make him coach, if they won't play for him who would they play for?

Are you gonna be the one?
st_Trav_ofWA
Saintsational Legend

felixleo wrote:Why not make him coach, if they won't play for him who would they play for?
HELL NO!!!!!!!!!!
never not on gods green earth should Harves have the indignity of having to coach the saints !!! i would just about cry if i was to imagine the Harvey name tarnished with and eventual sacking from the club !! coaches always end with a sacking and harvey should never ever ever be sacked by st kilda never !!!!

"The team that wins in the most positions and makes the least amount of mistakes, usually wins the game." -- Allan Jeans

http://westernsaints.wordpress.com/
felixleo
Club Player

I was being sarcastic but irony just isn't appreciated on this site and who says he would end up being sacked just one premiership season as captain coach president and then a well deserved retirement.

Are you gonna be the one?
Iceman234
Saintsational Legend

Can I bring your attention to the following link (finalsiren.com) and just have a look at the stats this champion has accumulated over the course of his career (although it starts at 1993 on the site).

http://www.finalsiren.com/PlayerStats.asp?PlayerID=204

The bloke is an absolute freak, a true champion and given his current game time compared to the earlier days, he is probably close to his best now.

I am so incredibly disappointed for him that, at the moment, it appears we are going to finish his career on one of our worst lows.

Our game plan just doesn't do justice to the magnificent career this man has had.

The player's obvious dis-interest in playing to the coaches game plan (even though he says different) does not do justice to the Great Man's career.

I had hoped like hell we could make at least the second week of the finals as I'll be away for the last few matches of the H&A season and the first final, so I could be there for Harves' last game.

Our current situation and style will save me the public crying when he farewells us.

:cry: :cry: :cry:

The Fireman
Saintsational Legend

Otiman wrote:Harvs should retire. The rest of the team is not worthy to play with him.
Yep.

Iceman234
Saintsational Legend

felixleo wrote:I was being sarcastic but irony just isn't appreciated on this site and who says he would end up being sacked just one premiership season as captain coach president and then a well deserved retirement.
I got it yet it surely wasn't entirely ironic.

You are spot on, if blokes won't play for Harves, who the hell will they play for.

But I also would never like to see this champ eventually turned on.

dcstkfc
Saintsational Legend

He's only going to win a flag as coach

STRENGTH THROUGH LOYALTY.

‎''I still get really excited, and I've got the '66 thing up on the wall in a frame … You look at it and think: one day, we want to achieve that.''- Arryn Siposs