The damaging threads this arvo..

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

saint66au
Saintsational Legend

The damaging threads this arvo..

In case anyone is wondering, the thread containing the allegations re one of our players has been removed by request of StKFC Management after legal advice.

In future, PLEASE think of the ramifications to YOUR Forum before posting allegations of this nature.

Thank you

Mods
Last edited by saint66au on Fri 09 May 2008 7:17pm, edited 1 time in total.

THE BUBBLE HAS BURST

2011 player sponsor
joffaboy
Saintsational Legend

well read the next one MIck

BAN these idiots immediately.

Lance or James??

There comes a point in every man's life when he has to say, "Enough is enough." For me, that time is now. I have been dealing with claims that I cheated and had an unfair advantage in <redacted>. Over the past three years, I have been subjected to a <redacted>investigation followed by <redacted> witch hunt. The toll this has taken on my family, and my work for <redacted>and on me leads me to where I am today – finished with this nonsense. (Oops just got a spontaneous errection <unredacted>)
Dan Warna
Saintsational Legend

please learn from this folks

the mods are not full time, they have jobs, work, family, this is a volunteer run board, for the fans.

I dont always agree with the mods, but respect that they do what they do.

It got to a point where according to th stau66 that the club contacted the board.

I know we have issues with players and what not, but its not hard to skirt the issue and make your point without putting the board at risk and yourself.

come one show some class and respect for the board.

heck Im one of the biggest critics of some players and some consider me rude (why I dont know :lol: ) same with the joffaboy above me, therse a few folks out there who think joffaboy could do with some politeness less too, (again I dont see why, but there you go :roll: ) but we've both managed to push issues without getting banned.

think a bit before you post, this stuff is all over the media and the last thing we want is to break the law right?

cheers

Dan

Bewaire krime, da krimson bolt is comeing to yure nayborhood to smach krime

SHUT UP KRIME!
Solar
Saintsational Legend

It's an easy on, name no names and don't post anything that could be a legal issue.

Stupid stupid young guys. God help us if this is the pointer to our future generation!

FQF
loyal in the good times and bad
In richo I trust

2013 trade/draft best ever?
Billings - future brownlow medallist Longer - future best ruck
Dunstan - future captain Eli - future cult hero
Acres - future norm smith
Moccha
Saintsational Legend

So a member of the cheer squad who shall remain nameless but is 15 years old posted something that one of his mates told him just because he wanted some attention. I think he should go to the naughty step and stay there. Has an apology been forthcoming?

Either that or his arse should be on the line!

Another opportunity awaits!
cowboy18
Saintsational Legend

Did they have any thoughts on the GT threads? :lol:

Dan Warna
Saintsational Legend

cowboy18 wrote:Did they have any thoughts on the GT threads? :lol:
whatever you feelings on GT, there were some comments re: the selection of Luke Ball that were reprehensible and uncalled.

pretty much the rest was opinion and thus fair game in bagging GT, by and large.

Bewaire krime, da krimson bolt is comeing to yure nayborhood to smach krime

SHUT UP KRIME!
yipper
SS Life Member

Moccha wrote:So a member of the cheer squad who shall remain nameless but is 15 years old posted something that one of his mates told him just because he wanted some attention. I think he should go to the naughty step and stay there. Has an apology been forthcoming?

A mature age woman posted it after getting told by this 15yo!! The mature age woman should have known better.

I want to stand for something. I'm a loyal person and I think at the end of my career it will be great to look back and know that I'm a St Kilda person for life.
- Nick Riewoldt. May 19th 2009.
stinger
Saintsational Legend

yipper wrote:
Moccha wrote:So a member of the cheer squad who shall remain nameless but is 15 years old posted something that one of his mates told him just because he wanted some attention. I think he should go to the naughty step and stay there. Has an apology been forthcoming?

A mature age woman posted it after getting told by this 15yo!! The mature age woman should have known better.

i see from today's paper that a mature age woman just got jailed for rooting a 14 year old.......she should have known better too...... :roll: :roll: :roll:

.everybody still loves lenny....and we always will

"Freedom of expression is the cornerstone of a free society,"

However, freedom of expression is not encouraged in certain forums.
pits
Club Player

i removed the posts like I believed to be appropriate
Last edited by pits on Fri 09 May 2008 7:19pm, edited 1 time in total.

really?
saint66au
Saintsational Legend

OK...this matter is pretty much closed...but there are lessons to be learned by a few..

What started as a couple of very silly posts on a Net Forum has now involved St Kilda management, the AFL, a senior journo from the Age and the Principal of one of Melbournes biggest schools. We werent closed down but it was certainly an option. The posters who started it will be dealt with accordingly and a couple have already been spoken to by their school I'd imagine 8-)

The Club read and monitor this site constantly. They love our passion but get very frustrated when the 1% of people post without putting their brains into gear...like today!! In short, they dont care if we grizzle all day about Raph or Blakes footballing ability, but they care VERY much when libellious comments are made or comments that not only misquote people badly but accuse them of breaching court injunctions.

We are not a closed shop folks. This site is read by thousands of people who never post here. Its not a noticeboard in a locked room at Moorabbin, its the freaking Internet!!

Oh...and to reinfoce something someone said earlier....yes we mods have lives. We cant be here 24/7 monitoring the place. If it wasnt for the Club ringing me this afternoon twice, I, or any of the mods would not have known of the existance of these very damaging allegations and quotes. So, when you scream "C'mon mods do something" remember, we have jobs, families and lives.

NOw..lets get back to supporting our players and not having them run outta town eh???????

THE BUBBLE HAS BURST

2011 player sponsor
pits
Club Player

Two quick points:

1) It was not something his friend said, it was something journalist Jon Anderson said.

2) An apology was forthcoming, atleast on my behalf but not on the behalf of the 'nameless'. If you didn't see it that way I'll again take this time to apologise for MY posts, which I altered long ago. However I would like an apology from Joffaboy for the comments regarding my sister and father.

really?
barks4eva
Saintsational Legend

saint66au wrote: The Club read and monitor this site constantly.
Well could someone from the club , kindly inform us all of the situation regarding Thomas suing the club for holiday pay he's already signed a stat dec stating, he's not even owed.

The court case is or was 14th of May

noone's heard squat

Is this still on, has the matter been settled?

Hope not, looking forward to my day in court

So what's the deal?

If the court case is still on could someone please post exactly where and at which time or do have to ring up caro again, FAIR DINKUM

DO THE MATHS AND THE SQUARES ARE ALL ROOTED.
rodgerfox
Saintsational Legend

barks4eva wrote:
Well could someone from the club , kindly inform us all of the situation regarding Thomas suing the club for holiday pay he's already signed a stat dec stating, he's not even owed.

The court case is or was 14th of May

noone's heard squat

Is this still on, has the matter been settled?

Hope not, looking forward to my day in court

So what's the deal?

If the court case is still on could someone please post exactly where and at which time or do have to ring up caro again, FAIR DINKUM
Surely you know exactly where the Court House is?

iwantmeseats
SS Life Member

b4e, do you lie awake in bed thinking about tihs? Its pretty laughable you know, you are just being a total tool, I mean come on. How many times you going to crap on about it?

satchmo
Saintsational Legend

Dan Warna wrote:
pretty much the rest was opinion and thus fair game in bagging GT, by and large.
Call me old fashioned, but I personally believe we should treat past and present staff and players with the same respect that the rules of the forum demand we afford fellow posters.

*Allegedly.

Bring back Lucky Burgers, and nobody gets hurt.

You can't un-fry things.

Last Post
markp
Saintsational Legend

What poor sod gets that job?!

:idea: Be a great thing to threaten under-performing players with! ...(make a note monitor dude)

The Peanut
Club Player

pits wrote:

Two quick points:

1) It was not something his friend said, it was something journalist Jon Anderson said.

2) An apology was forthcoming, atleast on my behalf but not on the behalf of the 'nameless'. If you didn't see it that way I'll again take this time to apologise for MY posts, which I altered long ago. However I would like an apology from Joffaboy for the comments regarding my sister and father.
I am not sure whether you saw the original post or not - but I think you will find it was a distortion of what Jon Anderson was alleged to have inferred - via a 'school kids' text message. The said 'school kid' was apparently subject to a mate playing tricks on him.

The apology is OK if lessons are learned.

bigred
Saintsational Legend

Guess who's house Hutchy is parked outside of right now?

Every hack journo would have been licking thier lips after getting wind of this.

Still pisses me off.

Just stupidity. Idiots.

"Now the ball is loose, it gives St. Kilda a rough chance. Black. Good handpass. Voss. Schwarze now, the defender, can run and from a long way".....
saint66au
Saintsational Legend

pits...how can i put this nicely...?

You posted an unsubstantiated public allegation against a journalist and one of our players that potentially breached a court order. Its about there you lost your rights.

Thanks partially to you, Ive spent half the afternoon on the phone to the Club, trying to go into bat for this site ...afer you at best tried to wreck our reputation and and worst had a go at getting us closed down.

You, by your own admission arent a Saints fan so your actions are trolling on a huge scale. I have reccomemnded you for a permanant ban from this site

I dont care what Jon Anderson did or didnt say to you, to post what you did on here was grossly irresponsible and I'm not surprised at all that you copped the ire that you did.

THE BUBBLE HAS BURST

2011 player sponsor
st_Trav_ofWA
Saintsational Legend

crap i go missing for 3 days and all hell breaks loose ? obvioulsy you cant say what was posted but im none the wiser as to what the heck is going on

"The team that wins in the most positions and makes the least amount of mistakes, usually wins the game." -- Allan Jeans

http://westernsaints.wordpress.com/
pits
Club Player

saint66au wrote:pits...how can i put this nicely...?

You posted an unsubstantiated public allegation against a journalist and one of our players that potentially breached a court order. Its about there you lost your rights.

Thanks partially to you, Ive spent half the afternoon on the phone to the Club, trying to go into bat for this site ...afer you at best tried to wreck our reputation and and worst had a go at getting us closed down.

You, by your own admission arent a Saints fan so your actions are trolling on a huge scale. I have reccomemnded you for a permanant ban from this site

I dont care what Jon Anderson did or didnt say to you, to post what you did on here was grossly irresponsible and I'm not surprised at all that you copped the ire that you did.
If you read your PM's, I have offered my account and a permanent ban.

really?
brown-coat
SS Hall of Fame

Nice one pits!!!

yipper
SS Life Member

pits wrote:
saint66au wrote:pits...how can i put this nicely...?

If you read your PM's, I have offered my account and a permanent ban.
Then what the F' you still doin here???

I want to stand for something. I'm a loyal person and I think at the end of my career it will be great to look back and know that I'm a St Kilda person for life.
- Nick Riewoldt. May 19th 2009.
pits
Club Player

apologising

really?