Message to a few posters......

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

saint66au
Saintsational Legend

Message to a few posters......

......specifically, those of you with <40-odd posts, who only ever turn up here straight after a loss to whinge and pot everyone associated with the Club

You really annoy the hell out of me and many other posters who stick fat with the Club and this site during good times and bad.

I could spend 30 mins trolling through the posts of the last 18 hours and make a list, but I cant be bothered, you know who you are

Supporters of the softest kind imho :evil:

THE BUBBLE HAS BURST

2011 player sponsor
Saints Premiers 2008
Saintsational Legend

agree entirely

my philosophy on our season is that it always would take us a month to get going...

so discount the first four weeks as junk time wins and losses and we broke even...

however imo we are now 1-1....

"It's a work in progress," Lyon said.
JeffDunne

1-1?

Is that what you call 'going'? :?

saint66au
Saintsational Legend

I have no issue with people who want to criticise after a loss like that...just those who are never seen here between bad losses

THE BUBBLE HAS BURST

2011 player sponsor
The Fireman
Saintsational Legend

My message to All posters..I'm mighty pi$sed off atm and don't like the direction the club is taking on the field and couldn't care less how many posts I have made.
Saints supporters have every right to vent their anger atm , every single one of them.
We appear to be going backwards.

JeffDunne

Some people need a soapbox to vent.

It doesn't surprise me that people would lack motivation to post unless there's something they feel strongly enough about to take the time.

Unless they're an obvious troll I don't see the problem.

Team boards tend to be overly optimistic or overly pessimistic depending on the week's results. I guess the difference is the negative brings the soapbox element.

I'm not surprised people are getting frustrated and need a soapbox.

St.Kenny
Club Player

Here Here ................dont cover up for those who have sent this club backwards !!!!!!!!!!!!

My behaviour is considered acceptable in some far off remote exotic countries...
Saints Premiers 2008
Saintsational Legend

wel'l be right

6 weeks of strange footy doesnt define a football club

"It's a work in progress," Lyon said.
backit
Club Player

That must be me then (or I am one of many), however I don't get on here after every loss and start to criticise everyone and everything that is wrong with the club, players, sponsors, supporters and anyone else that this topic seems to say posters with less than 40 posts are having a crack at.

I look at the topics and posts and unless I can offer something constructive I don't really feel the need to post just to get over the now required number of 40 posts to be allowed on here. I work long and hard to provide for my family and don't have the luxury of getting on this site every day or sometimes for weeks on end.

I have been a saints supporter my whole life, I have family ties to St Kilda, I received every year for my birthday a junior membership from my grandparents who were passioniate saints supporters. I went to games every week when growing up in melbourne and loved every minute of it. I loved moorabin and the games I saw even when we were well beaten but I loved the club and it's passionate supporters. I remember the day Big Carl wiped blood onto some of a banner and I kept that bit of crepe paper for many a year much to my mothers disgust.

I have been to 3 St Kilda grand finals for 1 win and 2 losses, I continued to follow the saints even when I travelled overseas for a few years and whilst I have been all over Australia due to my work, and kept up my membership which I always saw as a donation to the club more then anything else because I couldn't get any value from it. I now have an AFL membership for my family which includes 5 Saints supporters and one lions (he jumped ship when young after living in queensland). I have travelled many kilometres to get to saints games at great cost because I am a passionate supporter and go to games because among other things I enjoy being there with other saints supporters. I still travel now to see the saints because I don't live in melbourne.

I have followed St Kilda thru thick and thin and would not ever wish not to follow them.

Don't get on here and tell me or other posters who are passionate about our club that we are fair weather supporters because we don't continually post on here when you know nothing about those who you criticise.

matrix
Saintsational Legend

8-)
well friggin said.