New Forward Structure

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

LENNY LEADS THE WAY
Club Player

New Forward Structure

Ok i'm throwing the baby out with the bath water and redeveloping our structure as it's simply not working.

Roo u will now run the left wing Kosi u will run the right wing u will both run between the back 50 and forward 50 creating options for our backs coming out of defence how often do they look up with no1 to kick to.

Ok so we need some forward who can lead mark and create pressure so here is my new structure.

Half Forward line Ball Gardiner Schneider

Full Forward line Milne Goddard Baker

On paper that is crap but hey put it into action who no's.

What would u do with our forward line?

100 percent behind the saints 100 percent of the time
S.A Saint
Club Player

i agree with you on some aspects. i would have C.Gardiner and Roo on the wings so that our defence have got marking target which can take a mark.

Dal Allen Schneider: might as well give Allen a go, seems to be doing good at casey and deserves a spot. i would also have dal here because he is just being tagged out of games with only get 10-15 disposals (which are all near the back line and cheap). Atleast this way he would look more dangerous with the ball around 50 out. Schneider to keep doing what he is doing.

milne kosi x: this would give us a big marking option with crumbers at his feet.

thats how i would structure our forward line.

Winmarvellous
Club Player

How's about leaving Kosi out altogether. i thought he'd be great at the start of the season, but hasn't done a lot since. Maybe CHB and G at FF till he can string afew games together. Just a thought.

ratismeat
Club Player

great idea drop Kosi, absolutely useless player, no natural ability, no heart ??? :?

pluggernaut
Club Player

Heart and natural ability does not equal goals. Should be averaging 3 a game