Here We Go Again!!!

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

Gilbert=Legend

Here We Go Again!!!

Here we go again, round the f****** st.kilda twist. Another week has gone and been wasted with a shocking game plan and dreadful selections. We were one again beaten in the mid field, even though the clearence count didn't show it and our use of the ball around the ground was poor, very very poor.

It leaves me to wonder what we have been doing over the past four weeks. Nothing has changed. We were hopeless against Syndey, we were bad against carlton, even even worse against the bulldogs, and our worst game would have to be last saturday against Geelong.

It is many factors that have lead to us becoming the laughing stock of the league. On paper we have, a list that could win every game, yet, i must wonder were our next win will come from. Melbourne? Richmon? or in 10 weeks against Carlton? After going to the last 12 saints games, including Nab cup, i am rufusing to go to this weeks game agianst Essendon.

1. We have a coach that if the coach of geelong would take them down into the bottom 8. He must go.
2. A selection panel that is playing slow players week in week out and is refusing to drop once 'set' member of our best 22. Dal, Gilbert, G-Train, Maxie must all be considered in contension to be droped. Mike was spot on in his article about dal and his lack of effort into the packs.
3. W have the worst game plan in the league. At one stage everyone in our area was telling the players to 'keep kicking it backwards' as they did couldnt kick it forward because we had the whole team in the backline.
4. Our midfeild is the slackest i have seen in the last few years. When we clear it out of our back line, the saints midfeild walked slowly up the feild to the 50 arc while the geelong players ran flat out on to the wing were the ball was. It resulted in a goal.
5. the most important reason im not going is that we have not changed in 4 rounds, there is no difference in how we are playing now to how we were playing in round 1 of this year and the first round of next year.

I know all you 'threaders' will have a go at me, i dont give a f***, you can all slam a 'pie' in your face, but its fact and must be changed at once before we slip and our primership dream is over.
Last edited by Gilbert=Legend on Mon 14 Apr 2008 6:52pm, edited 1 time in total.

n1ck
Saintsational Legend

Whats a thearder?

Mr Magic
Saintsational Legend

Thank you for your post Gilbert=Legend.
Can you pleasea dvise when your next game as coach is and where it is so that I can come sdown and see how a 'real coach' does it?

\

Frankie Boy
Club Player

Spot on Gilby, but you still have to go and support our boys.

saints66