Footy Classified & Harve's

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

jill
Club Player

Footy Classified & Harve's

No news as yet as to whether St.Robert will be cited - but have just rung Ch 9 - FC are in studio - can't have direct contact but will pass message on- my message? After 21 years as a gentleman, true role model , dual Brownlow Medallist - only reported once ( & cleared I believe) HAS SUDDENLY become a nutcracker - & Aker is so "honest & above board!?"
Please inundate Ch 9 & Footy Classified so they have to address this character slur on our club's champion of champion's!!!

Ralphy
Saintsational Legend

and will they pass this message on

i myself HATE aker, think he is a coward and to say this about such alegend IS pathetic,

jill
Club Player

Ok Harve's in the clear - but still inundate Ch 9 - was Akers claim just to ensure he didn't go for kicking? You bet! When will the AFL get the message it's the inconsistencies that make the tribunal a farce eg. Goodes, Hall & ON THE OTHER SIDE OF THE COIN - BAKES!
BUT PLEASE STILL INUNDATE Ch 9 REGARDLESS - WE MUST STAND BY HARVE'S!!!

plugger66
Saintsational Legend

jill wrote:Ok Harve's in the clear - but still inundate Ch 9 - was Akers claim just to ensure he didn't go for kicking? You bet! When will the AFL get the message it's the inconsistencies that make the tribunal a farce eg. Goodes, Hall & ON THE OTHER SIDE OF THE COIN - BAKES!
Why channel 9.

Ralphy
Saintsational Legend

plugger66 wrote:
jill wrote:Ok Harve's in the clear - but still inundate Ch 9 - was Akers claim just to ensure he didn't go for kicking? You bet! When will the AFL get the message it's the inconsistencies that make the tribunal a farce eg. Goodes, Hall & ON THE OTHER SIDE OF THE COIN - BAKES!
Why channel 9.
cause footy classifieds is on channel nine CLEARLY......

forgot what time is it on

plugger66
Saintsational Legend

ralphysaints35 wrote:
plugger66 wrote:
Why channel 9.

Do they run the tribunal or the match reveiw panel.

Ralphy
Saintsational Legend

plugger66 wrote:
ralphysaints35 wrote:
plugger66 wrote:
Why channel 9.

no but , footy classifieds can review what akker said etc

plugger66
Saintsational Legend

ralphysaints35 wrote:
plugger66 wrote:
ralphysaints35 wrote:
plugger66 wrote:
Why channel 9.

no but , footy classifieds can review what akker said etc
Who cares its over and Aker looks like a dill and Harvs as nothing answer.

Ralphy
Saintsational Legend

i still hope they bring it up which im sure they will.

jill
Club Player

:x So it's ok for Aker to slur Harve's & it was also ok for Aker to throw the boot out?
Bakes went for "kicking" - a big slur in spite of footage showing Alessio deliberately standing on foot - Bakes guilty for "retalliating", Aker no case to answer!!!!!
Inundate Ch 9 & MAKE AN ISSUE OF IT!!
HARVEY IS A CLUB LEGEND - HOW DARE WE JUST SIT BACK & LET HIM COP THIS PATHETIC SLUR :!:

saintsrus
SS Hall of Fame

I think your overreacting here, everything i heard in the last 48 hours everyone was on Bangers side and who would take Acer seriously anyway.

Before Im 85
Ralphy
Saintsational Legend

saintsrus wrote:I think your overreacting here, everything i heard in the last 48 hours everyone was on Bangers side and who would take Acer seriously anyway.
the afl isnt he a protected species?

what time does it start tonight ?

GreatNo9s
Club Player

AFL has ruled accidental contact - no further action...

Who is the best number 9 for the Saints ?
saint66au
Saintsational Legend

GreatNo9s wrote:AFL has ruled accidental contact - no further action...
So then.can someone tell me, without the usual "its Bakes the AFL hates him" stuff, why Aker hasnt been cited for kicking???

All jokes aside, Aka's reaction is almost understandable. If I was grabbed down there in that scenario, accidental or otherwise, I would have done the same thing I reckon. Its a reflex action. So, the MRP have obviously thought "ahh well its accidental, Aka's forgiven cos it must have hurt like fury"

But...what about the Baker/Allessio incident? . Alessio IIRC was found to have accidentally trodden on Bakes ankle, yet Bakes got 2 weeks for kicking.

Can someone, seriously, tell me the difference? ....as I said without the usual "the AFL hate us and love Bulldogs" dribble??

THE BUBBLE HAS BURST

2011 player sponsor
Saintschampions08
Club Player

saint66au wrote:
So then.can someone tell me, without the usual "its Bakes the AFL hates him" stuff, why Aker hasnt been cited for kicking???

All jokes aside, Aka's reaction is almost understandable. If I was grabbed down there in that scenario, accidental or otherwise, I would have done the same thing I reckon. Its a reflex action. So, the MRP have obviously thought "ahh well its accidental, Aka's forgiven cos it must have hurt like fury"

But...what about the Baker/Allessio incident? . Alessio IIRC was found to have accidentally trodden on Bakes ankle, yet Bakes got 2 weeks for kicking.

Can someone, seriously, tell me the difference? ....as I said without the usual "the AFL hate us and love Bulldogs" dribble??
The same problem the tribunals / MRVP have always had.

Theirs too many people who officiate it, means theirs too many opinions, means that when the same thing happens in two different cases, your going to have a chance to get a different opinion for each.

joffaboy
Saintsational Legend

saint66au wrote:

Difference is that its is quite a few years down the track. Baker got done for three weeks, and was reduced to one on appeal after the hue and cry.

This is the reason the MRP was introduced to try and take out the chook lotto of the tribunal.

This has partially unless of course you punch a bloke in the nuts if you are a WCE player or elbow a player in the face if you play for Sydney, but if you get run into from behind, there is no video, a Freo trainer is proven to have lied about the contact to get the hearing in the first place, but it still goes ahead, and you are a Saints player - you get 7 flipping weeks.

Understand now Mick??? :wink:

Lance or James??

There comes a point in every man's life when he has to say, "Enough is enough." For me, that time is now. I have been dealing with claims that I cheated and had an unfair advantage in <redacted>. Over the past three years, I have been subjected to a <redacted>investigation followed by <redacted> witch hunt. The toll this has taken on my family, and my work for <redacted>and on me leads me to where I am today – finished with this nonsense. (Oops just got a spontaneous errection <unredacted>)
plugger66
Saintsational Legend

saint66au wrote:

Bakes was a kick and Acker was a push with his boot. Bakes probably should not have got suspended and Acker certainly should not have been reported.

Mr Magic
Saintsational Legend

plugger66 wrote:
saint66au wrote:

Bakes was a kick and Acker was a push with his boot. Bakes probably should not have got suspended and Acker certainly should not have been reported.
Are my eyes deceiving me?

Veiled criticism of something AFL?

plugger66
Saintsational Legend

Mr Magic wrote:
plugger66 wrote:
saint66au wrote:

Not the AFL but the tribunal. They are separate even if people dont believe otherwise we would have been having a go at Loewe and I wouldnt do that.

Eastern
Saintsational Legend

saint66au wrote:

INCONSISTENCY CAUSED BY INCOMPETENCE !!

There, you have been told :wink: !!

satchmo
Saintsational Legend

Eastern wrote:
INCONSISTENCY CAUSED BY INCOMPETENCE !!

Just to re-iterate that.....

*Allegedly.

Bring back Lucky Burgers, and nobody gets hurt.

You can't un-fry things.

Last Post
Mr Magic
Saintsational Legend

plugger66 wrote:
Mr Magic wrote:
plugger66 wrote:
saint66au wrote:

Not the AFL but the tribunal. They are separate even if people dont believe otherwise we would have been having a go at Loewe and I wouldnt do that.
Aw come on Plugger - you were almost there - criticising something about the AFL.

IIRC
the MRP is appointed by the AFL
answerable to the AFL
applying sentences/judgements according to AFL rules.
it's members' salaries are paid by the AFL
when a member of the MRP resigns from teh panel he does so to Anderson.

You know how the saying goes?
If it walks like a duck, sounds like a duck, looks like a duck .........

I cannot fathom how you can suggest the MRP is not a function of the AFL, and therefore part of the AFL.

jill
Club Player

:evil: BUT DID ANYONE PHONE CH.9 & AT LEAST REGISTER OUTRAGE AT THIS BLEMISH ON HARVE'S CHARACTER :?: :?:

saintbrat
Saintsational Legend

and the BIggest Loser

Dermie !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

to quote Spud- 'how many teams did you try and play for when told no longer wanted"

go back out of the country dermie you make more sense there,
you just demean your self by continuing this attack.

StReNgTh ThRoUgH LoYaLtY
Rejoicing in hope, patient in tribulation, continuing steadfastly..!!
MEMBERSHIP 2014 31,134 Membership 2015 32,746 MEMBERSHIP 2016 - 38,101
MEMBERSHIP 2017 42,095 , Membership 2018 46,998
MEMBERSHIP 2019 43,106 http://saintsational.net/viewtopic.php? ... 9#p1816890
MEMBERSHIP 2020 48,588 http://saintsational.net/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=100107
Ralphy
Saintsational Legend

saintbrat wrote:and the BIggest Loser

Dermie !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

to quote Spud- 'how many teams did you try and play for when told no longer wanted"

go back out of the country dermie you make more sense there,
you just demean your self by continuing this attack.
it was bulls***, dermie U SUCKED, harvey had one bad game + HE STILL HAD 16 posies, i hope he does retire this year, BUT he is a gun still, he is still good