riewoldt a sook: bomber blitz. saint squealers: big footy.

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

bigcarl
Saintsational Legend

riewoldt a sook: bomber blitz. saint squealers: big footy.

Last edited by bigcarl on Wed 26 Mar 2008 9:05pm, edited 3 times in total.

stinger
Saintsational Legend

this ...from the home of the original cry baby.....i have two clear memories of coleman....in both he had tears streaming down his face......

.everybody still loves lenny....and we always will

"Freedom of expression is the cornerstone of a free society,"

However, freedom of expression is not encouraged in certain forums.
chook23
Saintsational Legend

if it was Lloyd we would say the same thing.

:roll: :roll:

why have a crack at them
:wink:

saint4life
riccardo
Saintsational Legend

Wow, I totally care what those ferals think.

NOT. :roll:

fonz_#15
SS Life Member

mate they are just jealous that Nick will walk all over their chf for the next 10 weeks :wink:

if riewoldt is protected, what is their big bitch lloydy????

Robert Harvey- Simply the best
bigcarl
Saintsational Legend

chook23 wrote:if it was Lloyd we would say the same thing.

why have a crack at them
because it's better than having a go at each other? :wink:

SENsei
Saintsational Legend

I seem to remember a certain J Hird crying on the boundary line once when injured.

How quickly people forget.

Poster formerly known as SENsaintsational. More wisdom. More knowledge. Less name.
evertonfc
Saintsational Legend

bigcarl wrote:
chook23 wrote:if it was Lloyd we would say the same thing.

why have a crack at them
because it's better than having a go at each other?
No need to have a go at anyone, is there?

Clueless and mediocre petty tyrant.

bigcarl
Saintsational Legend

evertonfc wrote:No need to have a go at anyone, is there?
well if this type of post offends people i'll stop doing them. my thinking was to provide some temporary relief from the in-fighting we see so often on here and to get a bit of "us against the rest" feeling going.

we're actually all on the same side and i'd rather be taking potshots at essendon and carlton than our own

evertonfc
Saintsational Legend

bigcarl wrote:
well if this type of post offends people i'll stop doing them. my thinking was to provide some temporary relief from the in-fighting we see so often on here and to get a bit of "us against the rest" feeling going.

we're actually all on the same side and i'd rather be taking potshots at essendon and carlton than our own
I understand what you mean mate, but if we're getting heated at our own, usually it's because two different people have two different views about what is best for the footy club. I'm not sure that's such a bad thing.

Yes, I admit there's time when I just roll my eyes at certain posters and their petty squables - not a great thing at all. But debate about our club can be an important thing.

Had this board not squabbled endlessly at the end of last year, there is no doubt in my mind that the push to oust the then incumbant president would have never materialised.

The personal insults need to cease, the internal debates must stay and prosper, and the advancement of our football club will see it rise up the table to a position of prominance, and thus we won't need to manufacture rivalries coined from internet forums.

My two cents, anyway.

stinger
Saintsational Legend

bigcarl wrote:

nah keep up the good work...most of us are interested in what the rest of the footy world has too say....sometimes.....particularly when it involves us..... :wink: :lol: :lol:

.everybody still loves lenny....and we always will

"Freedom of expression is the cornerstone of a free society,"

However, freedom of expression is not encouraged in certain forums.
GRAMophone
Club Player

For a start .......... people who have a problem with tears and blokes are SO SHALLOW!!!!!!!

+

What a pity Nic has ended up wearing the 'overprotected' tag again over this when all he's done is do his damndest to mark the ball.

HOPELESSLY DEVOTED
ttufc7
Club Player

The solution is simple. Next time Roo is on a hard lead with a defender on his tail instead of trying to mark the ball he should take his own legs out from under him and dive forward then proceed to whinge and complain about being pushed in the back.

This is apparently how a real hard macho man plays footy!

yipper
SS Life Member

ttufc7 wrote:The solution is simple. Next time Roo is on a hard lead with a defender on his tail instead of trying to mark the ball he should take his own legs out from under him and dive forward then proceed to whinge and complain about being pushed in the back.

:lol: :lol: Love it!!

I want to stand for something. I'm a loyal person and I think at the end of my career it will be great to look back and know that I'm a St Kilda person for life.
- Nick Riewoldt. May 19th 2009.
bigcarl
Saintsational Legend

ttufc7 wrote:The solution is simple. Next time Roo is on a hard lead with a defender on his tail instead of trying to mark the ball he should take his own legs out from under him and dive forward then proceed to whinge and complain about being pushed in the back.

that sounds a little like matthew lloyd

saints_forever
Club Player

lol at least our players have emotions unlike their players for example hird i remember going to essendon training once and this kid would have been like 5 or 6 as hird was leaving the ground asked for his autograph he said " if i have to do it for u then ill have to do it for everyone" and walked off. what a loser our players have been known to stay out there for ages with the kids rooey, dal, fraser, kosi, harvey the list goes on.

loving nick dal santo
Mr Magic
Saintsational Legend

saints_forever wrote:lol at least our players have emotions unlike their players for example hird i remember going to essendon training once and this kid would have been like 5 or 6 as hird was leaving the ground asked for his autograph he said " if i have to do it for u then ill have to do it for everyone" and walked off. what a loser our players have been known to stay out there for ages with the kids rooey, dal, fraser, kosi, harvey the list goes on.
That must have been an isolated occassion. I have seen Hird 3 or 4 times be nothing but accomodating when it comes to kids.

The thread on BomberBlitz is very interesting. There seems to be 2 or 3 posters (not including the saints supporter) who grasp the seriousness of the tactic whilst the vast majority of them seem to be suffering from breathing too much jet oil fumes and post accordingly.

Whilst we do have some 'passionate one-eyed supporters' on here they would seem to pale into insignificance when compared to the BomberBlitz members, if that thread is any indication.

GrumpyOne

evertonfc wrote: Had this board not squabbled endlessly at the end of last year, there is no doubt in my mind that the push to oust the then incumbant president would have never materialised.
Saintsational - King-Makers ?

Huge statement Everton, and not just because I put it in big font either. :lol:

Do you really think we had that much influence?

spert
Saintsational Legend

Sheedy was very keen on Roo and would have offloaded a few favorite Bombers to get him if he had been in the position. I suppose out of all the supporters, the Bombers are the biggest pack of knuckle-scraping whingers I have encountered in following footy for years.

Ralphy
Saintsational Legend

spert wrote:Sheedy was very keen on Roo and would have offloaded a few favorite Bombers to get him if he had been in the position. I suppose out of all the supporters, the Bombers are the biggest pack of knuckle-scraping whingers I have encountered in following footy for years.
apparently they where very keen on roo and essendon could do with him,

but they are just a tad jelious that they do not have him,

but who do we want from that club no body, maybe Mcphee, (but then again he is getting old)

evertonfc
Saintsational Legend

GrumpyOne wrote:
evertonfc wrote: Had this board not squabbled endlessly at the end of last year, there is no doubt in my mind that the push to oust the then incumbant president would have never materialised.
Saintsational - King-Makers ?

Huge statement Everton, and not just because I put it in big font either. :lol:

Do you really think we had that much influence?
Yes.

st.byron
Saintsational Legend

bigcarl wrote:

yes thanks for the opportunity Carl. Since I'm a bit bored and at a loose end, I took the opportunity to join BummerBlitz and say hello.

Ralphy
Saintsational Legend

i think i might take the time and join the bombers forum,

tell them how much of a crap team they have cant wait to play them in round 5.

Richter
SS Life Member

Here's a great post from "free spirit", half way down page 2............
free spirit wrote:tunnelling should be a free. does the forward get a mark for pushing someone over?no? then why the F*** should a defender get win a contests by pushing someone over when they are left open by trying to win the ball?

Seriously this is just more example of the flatout dickheadism that masquerades as hardness in ignorant footy circles these days.
Couldn't have put it better.

Hird... The unflushable one is now... just a turd...
Armoooo
Saintsational Legend

This is quite an interesting situation...
Roo runs too fast without stopping, jumps for the mark, gets taken down...
Baker doesn't run too fast and stops hurting Farmer and getting 7 weeks, we can't win either way can we!!

As for Roo being a sook, has he come out and actually said anything yet? I haven't heard...

ROBERT HARVEY A.K.A The Great Man, Banger, Harves, Ol' Man River...
384 games, 4 B&F's, 3 EJ Whitten Medals, St.Kilda Captain, 2 Time Brownlow Medalist, 8 Time All Australian, 2nd Highest Brownlow votes poller.... The greatest of ALL TIME!!