For those who don't have their memberships yet..

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

saint66au
Saintsational Legend

For those who don't have their memberships yet..

Fear not...there is another mailout happening tomorrow. I was told this when I emailed the Club enquiring about mine..

So...don't stress :-)

THE BUBBLE HAS BURST

2011 player sponsor
St.Dianne
Club Player

Thank goodness. I paid mine on the 7th December and it still has not arrived (all my friends have got theirs). I shall keep my fingers crossed and hope mine is in this batch. Thanks for the information.

Snakeman66
Club Player

Received mine about 10 days ago including my members scarf(interstate).

Don't dwell on the past.
Look to the future.
Mr Magic
Saintsational Legend

It would appear that there is some delay for those with Reserved Seats on Lvl 2 in sections 37/38/39 due to the Club relocating their seats forward.

For those who are unaware of it, in past years the President and his dinner/lunch guests were allocated the 'front section' of these areas to watch the game. This year Greg Westaway has decided that his dining guests should sit immediately in front of the dining room (the back rows rather than the front rows).

As a result the Club is proposing moving all these reserved seats forward. Mine have gone from rows N/P to Rows C/D so I am really happy. They have given all affected members a week or two to 'object' to these changes so I would expect we won't see these memberships/reserved seats mailed until quiter close to teh opening of the season.

Snakeman66
Club Player

Mr Magic wrote:It would appear that there is some delay for those with Reserved Seats on Lvl 2 in sections 37/38/39 due to the Club relocating their seats forward.

For those who are unaware of it, in past years the President and his dinner/lunch guests were allocated the 'front section' of these areas to watch the game. This year Greg Westaway has decided that his dining guests should sit immediately in front of the dining room (the back rows rather than the front rows).

As a result the Club is proposing moving all these reserved seats forward. Mine have gone from rows N/P to Rows C/D so I am really happy. They have given all affected members a week or two to 'object' to these changes so I would expect we won't see these memberships/reserved seats mailed until quiter close to teh opening of the season.
But now you have a longer walk to the bar!!!!!!!!!!!

Don't dwell on the past.
Look to the future.
Mr Magic
Saintsational Legend

Snakeman66 wrote:
Mr Magic wrote:It would appear that there is some delay for those with Reserved Seats on Lvl 2 in sections 37/38/39 due to the Club relocating their seats forward.

But now you have a longer walk to the bar!!!!!!!!!!!
Longer but quicker - I don't have to fight my way through the 'suits' who are all trying to get up the stairs for the free food and drinks!