Game V Richmond - Melbourne TV Coverage Fri 15 Feb

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

Bowey Boy
Club Player

Game V Richmond - Melbourne TV Coverage Fri 15 Feb

Pardon me if this has already been discussed...

It looks like the coverage on Channel Seven is delayed. Seems odd given that the pre-season comp was historically an event for television.

Seems Seven have not learnt from last year's reluctance to show live footy. Looks like I will have to follow the game on the net !!!

"I think, 'You kick a footy mate, you kick a footy. It's not like you've got a cure for cancer. You kick a footy, stop thinking you are so special'." - Samantha Black
Eastern
Saintsational Legend

The TV networks are into ratings/Dollar$. They will use the AFL as a tool to screw the likes of you & me

The AFL is into Dollar$. They will use the TV networks to screw the likes of you & me

Either way we are screwed. :roll:

Why don't you turn up at TD and watch the game live. The added bonus is that there is FREE BEER in Livewire before the game.. courtesy of joffaboy & saint66au :lol: :wink: !!

Bowey Boy
Club Player

Eastern wrote:The TV networks are into ratings/Dollar$. They will use the AFL as a tool to screw the likes of you & me

The AFL is into Dollar$. They will use the TV networks to screw the likes of you & me

Why don't you turn up at TD and watch the game live. The added bonus is that there is FREE BEER in Livewire before the game.. courtesy of joffaboy & saint66au :lol: :wink: !!
My wife has informed me that I am staying home to celebrate my son's third birthday. There will be no chance of any more children if I do not follow this order !!! At least he was not born in the season proper !!

PS

Good of the boys to shout !!!

"I think, 'You kick a footy mate, you kick a footy. It's not like you've got a cure for cancer. You kick a footy, stop thinking you are so special'." - Samantha Black
Eastern
Saintsational Legend

Bowie Boy wrote:
Eastern wrote:The TV networks are into ratings/Dollar$. They will use the AFL as a tool to screw the likes of you & me

My wife has informed me that I am staying home to celebrate my son's third birthday. There will be no chance of any more children if I do not follow this order !!! At least he was not born in the season proper !!

PS

Good of the boys to shout !!!
Yes, it is wise to bow to a higher authority :roll: :wink: !!

Launcestonsaint
SS Life Member
Location: Watching our games on tele or listening to the radio :(

I've been in NSW for 9 weeks & with the tele coverage up there I didn't realise that we were in the NAB Cup! :x :x
After getting home yesterday, I saw that we get the game down here with the coverage starting at 7.30pm. :D :D :D :D

St Kilda's 2 premiership captains are Tassie born. The Doc & Roo.