Intra Club match tonight - closed to public?

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

Bono
Club Player

Intra Club match tonight - closed to public?

Given every training session at Moorabbin is a closed session these days, Is there any chance the average supporter (and opposition forward scout etc) might be allowed into the ground tonight (along with a camera and / or video camera)??????

saintspremiers
Saintsational Legend

Re: Intra Club match tonight - closed to public?

Bono wrote:Given every training session at Moorabbin is a closed session these days, Is there any chance the average supporter (and opposition forward scout etc) might be allowed into the ground tonight (along with a camera and / or video camera)??????
It's not closed, don't know why you're thinking that.

Come along.

It starts at 5.30pm at Moorabbin, Gardy will play according to Bally.

Can you please change the subject line so as not to give people the wrong impression, thanks!

i am Melbourne Skies - sometimes Blue Skies, Grey Skies, even Partly Cloudy Skies.
jk23
Club Player

Bono wrote:Given every training session at Moorabbin is a closed session these days, Is there any chance the average supporter (and opposition forward scout etc) might be allowed into the ground tonight (along with a camera and / or video camera)??????
I think your getting confused with the doggies in the herald sun today it said they are having their intra club tonight which will be closed to the public.. I find this very strange as they would sell merchandise and memberships .

super dooper
Club Player

jk23 wrote:
I think your getting confused with the doggies in the herald sun today that they are having their intra club tonight which will be closed to the public.. I find this very strange as they would sell merchandise and memberships .
The doggies obviously dont need that extra cash, you'd think for a club struggling to stay afloat they would budget on a night like an intra club to gain a bit of extra revenue

markp
Saintsational Legend

super dooper wrote:
jk23 wrote:
I think your getting confused with the doggies in the herald sun today that they are having their intra club tonight which will be closed to the public.. I find this very strange as they would sell merchandise and memberships .
The doggies obviously dont need that extra cash, you'd think for a club struggling to stay afloat they would budget on a night like an intra club to gain a bit of extra revenue
Maybe they usually get three men and a dog turning up, so it's cheaper to keep it closed? ...just a thought.

yipper
SS Life Member

The doggies are having there's now - this morning. In the rain!!

I want to stand for something. I'm a loyal person and I think at the end of my career it will be great to look back and know that I'm a St Kilda person for life.
- Nick Riewoldt. May 19th 2009.
riccardo
Saintsational Legend

yipper wrote:The doggies are having there's now - this morning. In the rain!!
Serves them right for stealing 2 points from us in August. Which pretty much cost a a place in the finals. :x

saintm
Club Player

The Bulldogs training sessions were closed last year due to their ground redevelopment - not sure if this is finished yet but could possibly be the reason for the closed intra-club game today.

Otiman
Saintsational Legend

riccardo wrote:
Serves them right for stealing 2 points from us in August. Which pretty much cost a a place in the finals. :x
Also bought us an extra week (or few weeks) of off-season

midas_touch
Club Player

riccardo wrote:
They didnt steal the two points, we simply handed it to them.

Trust the Midas Touch

"My heart is at St.Kilda, I've been here seven years, I only wanted to play for them." (Fraser Gehrig, 27/11/2007)
saintspremiers
Saintsational Legend

saintm wrote:The Bulldogs training sessions were closed last year due to their ground redevelopment - not sure if this is finished yet but could possibly be the reason for the closed intra-club game today.
Three letters: O, H and S !!!!

God damm I hate those three letters, spoils all our fun :evil:

i am Melbourne Skies - sometimes Blue Skies, Grey Skies, even Partly Cloudy Skies.