abusing players

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

saintdooley
Saintsational Legend

abusing players

was asked a question earlier this year, "if you were a wce fan would you booo Judd when the wce play the blues?"
i probably would, but i would really mean it, i would just do it because he left my club.

got me thinking, if harvey was to play in 2009 and was offered $1million by hawthorn, and he took the offer would you booo him when he had the ball? thats a NO WAY for me! he left the club, but he is more than a player!

but apart from that i think i would give it to the rest of our team if they moved club, dont care who they are, Riewoldt, Gtrain, Hayes, Goose! (except for Ball because he went to my school :D )

and one last question, lets say Hawthorn picked Fraser up in the draft and we didnt get him this year, would you booo him?

"Another storied win in Robert Harvey's career. They say he is the embodiment of their motto of strength through loyalty, and on the day he became just the tenth man to play 350 league games the saints reward him with a seemingly impossible victory."
poochy2008

crap topic you know it wont happen, harvey is st kilda thru and thru just that you like booing our players, how dare u :twisted:

saintdooley
Saintsational Legend

poochy2008 wrote:crap topic you know it wont happen, harvey is st kilda thru and thru just that you like booing our players, how dare u :twisted:
is this adam? the s*** kick?

"Another storied win in Robert Harvey's career. They say he is the embodiment of their motto of strength through loyalty, and on the day he became just the tenth man to play 350 league games the saints reward him with a seemingly impossible victory."
poochy2008

saintdooley wrote:
poochy2008 wrote:crap topic you know it wont happen, harvey is st kilda thru and thru just that you like booing our players, how dare u :twisted:
?? before my 2nd to last ban, i read on this site that you booed our players, how could you do such a thing

Saints Premiers 2008
Saintsational Legend

poochy2008 wrote:
saintdooley wrote:
?? before my 2nd to last ban, i read on this site that you booed our players, how could you do such a thing
got you there dools

even i remember that

if they arent wearing the red white and black they are hated

"It's a work in progress," Lyon said.
saintdooley
Saintsational Legend

Saints Premiers 2008 wrote:
poochy2008 wrote:
saintdooley wrote:
got you there dools

even i remember that

sure are!
when they kick 3 goals in 75mins of football they deserve alot more than a booing!

st_Trav_ofWA
Saintsational Legend

saintdooley wrote:
Saints Premiers 2008 wrote:
poochy2008 wrote:
saintdooley wrote:
got you there dools

even i remember that

sure are!
when they kick 3 goals in 75mins of football they deserve alot more than a booing!
You don’t boo you own players.
Dools you probably would remember our lean years when we got flogged week in week out but even through all that we didnt boo our own guys. If your the teams cheer squad i would of though booing was a floggable offence as you guys are meant to be cheering for the team !

As for former players once they are in a diff team colour they are not the same person, ill boo them like the rest ... Just like how I used to boo King Shnides ect now ill cheer them on !

*edited for those who cant read it *
Last edited by st_Trav_ofWA on Tue 29 Jan 2008 1:02pm, edited 2 times in total.

"The team that wins in the most positions and makes the least amount of mistakes, usually wins the game." -- Allan Jeans

http://westernsaints.wordpress.com/
Oh When the Saints
Saintsational Legend

A thread with st Trav and saintdooley both posting makes for tough reading.

The odd use of a capital letter and a full stop would make reading a helluva lot easier for the rest of us.

And there is a rule about this in the new forum rules:

http://www.saintsational.com/forum/rules.php#1g

They should only play AFL games now when it's raining. Slow games of footy are so much better to watch.
Saints Premiers 2008
Saintsational Legend

booing is not on...

edited by mods

st_Trav_ofWA
Saintsational Legend

Oh When the Saints wrote:A thread with st Trav and saintdooley both posting makes for tough reading.

The odd use of a capital letter and a full stop would make reading a helluva lot easier for the rest of us.

Sorry ill try and proof read as i post , but i cant promiss i well always remember to do so .

"The team that wins in the most positions and makes the least amount of mistakes, usually wins the game." -- Allan Jeans

evertonfc
Saintsational Legend

Oh When the Saints wrote:A thread with st Trav and saintdooley both posting makes for tough reading.

Oh man, I'm glad someone said something...my eyes were starting to bleed.

SMS langauage is NOT easier to read, and it's hardly quicker to type (contrary to popular opinion).

Please, guys, out of respect to the rest of us...make an effort.

Clueless and mediocre petty tyrant.

Oh When the Saints
Saintsational Legend

That's deliberately antagonistic Saints Premiers, and you know it.

They should only play AFL games now when it's raining. Slow games of footy are so much better to watch.
st_Trav_ofWA
Saintsational Legend

evertonfc wrote:

SMS langauage is NOT easier to read, and it's hardly quicker to type (contrary to popular opinion).

ill make the effort to try and change the way i post but everton the SMS style of typing is here to stay people are using it more and more my suggestion is to learn how to read it and move with the times

evertonfc
Saintsational Legend

st_Trav_ofWA wrote:ill make the effort to try and change the way i post but everton the SMS style of typing is here to stay people are using it more and more my suggestion is to learn how to read it and move with the times
Yeah, look, my suggestion is that people who type like that generally have opinions which aren't worth reading anyway, and we should be weeding them out.

It's not that every post should be spotless...not at all. Just a few paragraphs and capital letters is all we ask.

Is that really too hard?

cowboy18
Saintsational Legend

st_Trav_ofWA wrote:
evertonfc wrote:

ill make the effort to try and change the way i post but everton the SMS style of typing is here to stay people are using it more and more my suggestion is to learn how to read it and move with the times
I've subtitled the post above for us old folks and Everton - Babelfish still doesn't have the SMS to English option.
st_Trav_ofWA wrote: I'll make the effort to try and change the way I post.

Everton, the SMS style of typing is here to stay. People are using it more and more; my suggestion is to learn how to read it and move with the times.

evertonfc
Saintsational Legend

cowboy18 wrote:
st_Trav_ofWA wrote:
evertonfc wrote:

I've subtitled the post above for us old folks and Everton - Babelfish still doesn't have the SMS to English option.
st_Trav_ofWA wrote: I'll make the effort to try and change the way I post.

Everton, the SMS style of typing is here to stay. People are using it more and more; my suggestion is to learn how to read it and move with the times.
cowboy18,

You could make a living out of this :P

Saints Premiers 2008
Saintsational Legend

Oh When the Saints wrote:That's deliberately antagonistic Saints Premiers, and you know it.
i know that

i just struggle to concept how a real fan can boo his own players

wooooooo

evertonfc
Saintsational Legend

Saints Premiers 2008 wrote:wooooooo
Kevin07 is going to pass legislation to ban that chant.

Seriously, has the message gotten through to them yet?

stinger
Saintsational Legend

evertonfc wrote:
st_Trav_ofWA wrote:ill make the effort to try and change the way i post but everton the SMS style of typing is here to stay people are using it more and more my suggestion is to learn how to read it and move with the times
Yeah, look, my suggestion is that people who type like that generally have opinions which aren't worth reading anyway, and we should be weeding them out.

It's not that every post should be spotless...not at all. Just a few paragraphs and capital letters is all we ask.

Is that really too hard?
:wink: :lol:

.everybody still loves lenny....and we always will

"Freedom of expression is the cornerstone of a free society,"

However, freedom of expression is not encouraged in certain forums.
Saints Premiers 2008
Saintsational Legend

evertonfc wrote:
Saints Premiers 2008 wrote:wooooooo
Kevin07 is going to pass legislation to ban that chant.

Seriously, has the message gotten through to them yet?
obviously not

but i guess it would be hard to tell a group of kids their chanting sucks...plain and simple

saint66au
Saintsational Legend

Post of the week :-)

THE BUBBLE HAS BURST

2011 player sponsor
sainter104
Club Player

Boy did I love to boo Spider when he became a hawk ! Still love to Boo Barry the swan, But never booed nicky when he left the sainthood and became a dog.

st_Trav_ofWA
Saintsational Legend

sainter104 wrote:Boy did I love to boo Spider when he became a hawk ! Still love to Boo Barry the swan, But never booed nicky when he left the sainthood and became a dog.
i love giving the verbals to heath black!! and boof head barry hall

stinger
Saintsational Legend

sainter104 wrote:Boy did I love to boo Spider when he became a hawk ! Still love to Boo Barry the swan, But never booed nicky when he left the sainthood and became a dog.

i can relate to that......never booed lappion either...or any other saint who didn't leave for the money......well maybe the old wakelin.....but they were playing for the filth...old and new......

.everybody still loves lenny....and we always will

"Freedom of expression is the cornerstone of a free society,"

However, freedom of expression is not encouraged in certain forums.
st.byron
Saintsational Legend

st_Trav_ofWA wrote:Sorry ill try and proof read as i post , but i cant promiss i well always remember to do so .
Gold. You must have done that on purpose.