Attention "Peanut" and WOM.

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

Go Sretnias Go
Club Player

Attention "Peanut" and WOM.

I have always found your running chart of Membership numbers very interesting as I think it provides an indicator on how we are going to fare on and off the field during the forthcoming season.

Are you going to set it up again for this year?

Once a Sainter always a Sainter.
esaint66
SS Life Member

yeh lets start one up again great to tell whats happening :D
go sainters !!

The Peanut
Club Player

Re: Attention "Peanut" and WOM.

Go Sretnias Go wrote:I have always found your running chart of Membership numbers very interesting as I think it provides an indicator on how we are going to fare on and off the field during the forthcoming season.

Hi there 'Go Sretnias Go'
In previous years my info source was the clubs website which I recorded daily so that we had a record - I don't really have the time to phone the cub every day and do the run around until someone can tell me. I will certainly get it going if I have a source that is easy - very helpful to us Sainters when comparing dates and years.

Interesting to note that we didn't get a pre-Chistmas figure for last years membership but the year before we had 18,100 members before the Christmas/New Year break - 100 more than this pre-Chistmas figure of 18,000 (and no DVD offer).

Cheers

Go Sainters Go
Club Player

Thanks Peanut, I'll help you as much as I can.
As I understand it, the numbers were well in excess of the 18000 pre Xmas figure - there were a lot that hadn't been processed when they closed off for Xmas. Will be very interesting to see the figure at the end of next week.
(In case you didn't guess, I'm related to Go Sretnias Go.)

Once a "Saint" always a trueblooded "Saint"
Eastern
Saintsational Legend

Re: Attention "Peanut" and WOM.

The Peanut wrote:
Go Sretnias Go wrote:I have always found your running chart of Membership numbers very interesting as I think it provides an indicator on how we are going to fare on and off the field during the forthcoming season.

Hi there 'Go Sretnias Go'
In previous years my info source was the clubs website which I recorded daily so that we had a record - I don't really have the time to phone the cub every day and do the run around until someone can tell me. I will certainly get it going if I have a source that is easy - very helpful to us Sainters when comparing dates and years.

Interesting to note that we didn't get a pre-Chistmas figure for last years membership but the year before we had 18,100 members before the Christmas/New Year break - 100 more than this pre-Chistmas figure of 18,000 (and no DVD offer).

Cheers
Hey Peanut !!

Have you had a chat with Ben Hall about this? Perhaps he could email the info to you on a regular basis if you asked him nicely !!