victorian teams having reserves

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

big_mac_evoy5
Club Player

victorian teams having reserves

now i know it didn't work in the past but that was then this is now game has changed massively. they could have them before the games like they use to. and they would ahve there own coach and control and ross lyon could watch the reserves game and see there form for himself and then he would have better knowledge of the playing group. i see alot of possitives in having a reserves and we would most likely be able to recruit more players for the reserves team thoughts.

btw its off-season i am bord lol

saints for the flag armitage for rising start
HSVKing
Saintsational Legend

Re: victorian teams having reserves

big_mac_evoy5 wrote:btw its off-season...
You're kidding me??? :shock:

They walk amongst us...

casey scorp
Club Player

Re: victorian teams having reserves

big_mac_evoy5 wrote:now i know it didn't work in the past but that was then this is now game has changed massively. they could have them before the games like they use to.
Wrong and right!

"now i know it didn't work in the past". Here you're wrong - it actually worked well for decades - in fact it worked really well.

"that was then this is now game has changed massively". Here you're right - the whole industry has changed so much that there's no way it will work now.

The_Dud
Saintsational Legend

i think one of the major problems with playing curtain-raisers before each game is that the turf on the grounds can't handle it

All posters are equal, but some posters are more equal than others.