Butterss stacks his merc!

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

4theluvoftheclub
Club Player

Butterss stacks his merc!

Our dear deposed president is not having the best year...to top it off, this morning at 8.35 a.m. , he was parked in the east boundary road near centre road, hopped into his big green merc, closed the door, and chomped down onto what looked like a triple decker sandwich as he backed out from his car parking bay...

but whether he was thinking about his lost presidency, loss of celebrity status , or the triple decker sanga, he must not have been concentrating because he didn't see the plumbers hi-ace ute that crashed into him....!!!

But the weirdest thing, was that all this was witnessed by a senior saints official, who happened to be driving past...what are the odds....(ALL TRUE!)

Eastern
Saintsational Legend

I know a really good driving instructor who might be able to assist in preventing a repeat performance :wink: !!

saintbrat
Saintsational Legend

special price for ex-presidents Eastern who need advanced course?

StReNgTh ThRoUgH LoYaLtY
Rejoicing in hope, patient in tribulation, continuing steadfastly..!!
MEMBERSHIP 2014 31,134 Membership 2015 32,746 MEMBERSHIP 2016 - 38,101
MEMBERSHIP 2017 42,095 , Membership 2018 46,998
MEMBERSHIP 2019 43,106 http://saintsational.net/viewtopic.php? ... 9#p1816890
MEMBERSHIP 2020 48,588 http://saintsational.net/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=100107
Eastern
Saintsational Legend

saintbrat wrote:special price for ex-presidents Eastern who need advanced course?
The price has gone up since I hired LukeL26 as my manager :roll: :wink: !!

saintbrat
Saintsational Legend

hehehehheheh Good

StReNgTh ThRoUgH LoYaLtY
Rejoicing in hope, patient in tribulation, continuing steadfastly..!!
MEMBERSHIP 2014 31,134 Membership 2015 32,746 MEMBERSHIP 2016 - 38,101
MEMBERSHIP 2017 42,095 , Membership 2018 46,998
MEMBERSHIP 2019 43,106 http://saintsational.net/viewtopic.php? ... 9#p1816890
MEMBERSHIP 2020 48,588 http://saintsational.net/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=100107
Teflon
Saintsational Legend

Re: Butterss stacks his merc!

4theluvoftheclub wrote:Our dear deposed president is not having the best year...to top it off, this morning at 8.35 a.m. , he was parked in the east boundary road near centre road, hopped into his big green merc, closed the door, and chomped down onto what looked like a triple decker sandwich as he backed out from his car parking bay...

but whether he was thinking about his lost presidency, loss of celebrity status , or the triple decker sanga, he must not have been concentrating because he didn't see the plumbers hi-ace ute that crashed into him....!!!

But the weirdest thing, was that all this was witnessed by a senior saints official, who happened to be driving past...what are the odds....(ALL TRUE!)
Mate your clearly a fairly sick puppy, stalker or Grant thomas in drag... either way taking some sort of satisfaction from the mishaps of others is a fairly sad way to live life......whats sadder is it screams more about you than the ex President.

Let it go - prior to the challenge never saw you on here - afterwards your the clubs new font of all knowledge.......... :roll:

“Yeah….nah””
Joffa Burns
Saintsational Legend

4theluvoftheclub wrote:Our dear deposed president is not having the best year...to top it off, this morning at 8.35 a.m. , he was parked in the east boundary road near centre road, hopped into his big green merc, closed the door, and chomped down onto what looked like a triple decker sandwich as he backed out from his car parking bay...

Seem to be taking a bit of pleasure in the misfortune of another 4theluv...ever heard of Karma Chanmp???

Proudly assuming the title of forum Oracle and serving as the inaugural Saintsational ‘weak as piss brigade’ President.
stinger
Saintsational Legend

great yarn....despite what some love sick butterss puppy thinks... :wink: :wink: :lol: :lol:

.everybody still loves lenny....and we always will

"Freedom of expression is the cornerstone of a free society,"

However, freedom of expression is not encouraged in certain forums.
stinger
Saintsational Legend

Joffa Burns wrote:

Seem to be taking a bit of pleasure in the misfortune of another 4theluv...ever heard of Karma Chanmp???

he's just repeating a fairly interesting story...any one who reverses without looking...and eating his breakfast at the same time is a fool and deserves being made an object of mirth...karma or no karma..ffs.....lighten up....

maverick
Saintsational Legend

I like the story, if you don't like it, don't read it....

Eastern
Saintsational Legend

Did the said senior official stop & assist? !!

stinger
Saintsational Legend

maverick wrote:I like the story, if you don't like it, don't read it....

i agree............

Teflon
Saintsational Legend

Joffa Burns wrote:

Hear Hear Joff - gotta laugh at the sad sacks in this joint whove clearly got no life so revel in the misery of others...........not hard to spot em though... :wink: :lol: Lets hope karma bites em fair on @ss....

“Yeah….nah””
rodgerfox
Saintsational Legend

At least he had a full tank of petrol I suppose.

Teflon
Saintsational Legend

rodgerfox wrote:At least he had a full tank of petrol I suppose.
spot on Dodg and at least he can pay for his own petrol........its not like he had 8 kids in the tarago and had to borrow the money off a mate only to not be able to pay it back later............

“Yeah….nah””
stinger
Saintsational Legend

he's a bit fortunate ..at that time of the morning the only full load he probably had on board was petrol.......but then again..with his track record you would never know..... :roll: :roll: :wink: :lol:

Teflon
Saintsational Legend

thats what I like....when all else fails revert to smut...or is that type....I can never remember......... :lol:

“Yeah….nah””
stinger
Saintsational Legend

Teflon wrote:thats what I like....when all else fails revert to smut...or is that type....I can never remember......... :lol:

that's okay cam...you stick up for your dad.....that self help sh!t must be working....

pity about the double standards though..

..the smut started with the crap about thomas.....oh well you can work on that next....

"Cam Butterss on:

Transformed Self

I have been working with Loreen from Transformed Self for almost a year now, having met her at a very confusing period in my life. I had travelled across America and enjoyed it very much but something was severely lacking. Since Meeting ‘Loz’ my life has turned upside down and I’m now extremely focussed and have been able to adopt an extremely positive mindset to all challenges. A year ago I didn’t know where I was or what I was going to do but with Loreen’s skills and faith I have been able to turn that around and was lucky enough to train with the Melbourne Football club narrowly missing out on being selected as a rookie. Recently I was lucky enough to experience the “Hoffman Processâ€

Teflon
Saintsational Legend

ah.....whose talking to the old man in the corner? please dont stir it up........leave that to the vaigra....

smut is a lot different from FACT when you insinuate behind your pathetic keyboard that someone is a drug addict (but youd enjoy that again huh? ...you do enjoy getting some thrills from those with an issue yeah??....should be lawyer.... :lol: ) Vs another who simply wont pay a debt without being dragged screaming through the courts while feigning to be smeones mate to get their greasy mits on a lifestyle they cant fund...........

Cam out.... :wink:
Last edited by Teflon on Thu 13 Dec 2007 9:30pm, edited 1 time in total.

“Yeah….nah””
saint66au
Saintsational Legend

The really sad thing about this whole thread??

If it had've been GT who dinged his Merc..those laughing at RB would be telling everyone to leave GT alone..and those who are currently saying its a nothing story would be all over it in hysterics :shock:

Its amazing what you can glean when you dont slavishly follow one faction or the other 8-) :roll:

THE BUBBLE HAS BURST

2011 player sponsor
Eastern
Saintsational Legend

saint66au wrote:The really sad thing about this whole thread??

If it had've been GT who dinged his Merc..those laughing at RB would be telling everyone to leave GT alone..and those who are currently saying its a nothing story would be all over it in hysterics :shock:

Its amazing what you can glean when you dont slavishly follow one faction or the other 8-) :roll:
How dare you apply logic to this arguement :roll: :wink: !!

Teflon
Saintsational Legend

you dont know that cause it wasnt. amazing what one can glean from supposition.

I dont revel in others mysery - theres way to many already that do so imo.

“Yeah….nah””
maverick
Saintsational Legend

I think its gossip worthy whether its GT, RB or even Westaway or Burkey...No factions for me, i hate all of them :lol:

SaintBot
Saintsational Legend

maverick wrote:

I think its gossip worthy whether its GT, RB or even Westaway or Burkey..No factions for me, i hate all of them :lol:
get out

JeffDunne

Teflon wrote:spot on Dodg and at least he can pay for his own petrol........its not like he had 8 kids in the tarago and had to borrow the money off a mate only to not be able to pay it back later............
Teflon wrote:thats what I like....when all else fails revert to smut...or is that type....I can never remember......... :lol:
You really are a classic.

So much anger . . . so little sense.

Not a good mix.