Membership department/club in general

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

Solar
Saintsational Legend

Membership department/club in general

Must say everything I have been hearing about the staff down at the club has been positive. Just sent away for my 2008 membership last week and the club's membership department just emailed me a thankyou for signing up and to confirm that it had reached them, they also said that the kits will be sent out in early Feb 2008.

Anyone else got a good story about how the staff down at the club are going? I think this is the standard we need to continue to have but it's a fact that the best advertising is word of mouth.

FQF
loyal in the good times and bad
In richo I trust

2013 trade/draft best ever?
Billings - future brownlow medallist Longer - future best ruck
Dunstan - future captain Eli - future cult hero
Acres - future norm smith
saintly
Saintsational Legend

i just did my renewal online. easy. no problems and an email was sent to confirm it.

great stuff.

yipper
SS Life Member

Well, for the first time ever - they mucked up my renewals. However, after an e-mail and a couple of phone calls - everything is now ok. Renewals are all done, reserved seats locked in and I'm very happy with the service I got. They are doing a champion job in that membership section.

I want to stand for something. I'm a loyal person and I think at the end of my career it will be great to look back and know that I'm a St Kilda person for life.
- Nick Riewoldt. May 19th 2009.
St.Dianne
Club Player

I, too, have received my "Thank-you for renewing" email. Nice touch.

snoopygirl
SS Life Member

I'm venting just at the moment, but after 4 calls to the club & my details being faxed to them 3 times they still haven't got it right. Not happy right now & if I miss out on SC because of their incompetence I won't be happy. :x Am waiting on a call back from them to assure me that it has been rectified.

HarveysDeciple

yipper wrote:Well, for the first time ever - they mucked up my renewals. However, after an e-mail and a couple of phone calls - everything is now ok. Renewals are all done, reserved seats locked in and I'm very happy with the service I got. They are doing a champion job in that membership section.
except I didn't get any of my free stuff sent out :wink:

luke.l_26
SS Hall of Fame

I had no problems either. Renewed online, got my confirmation email and all is good.
Maybe, Snoops, you just got a dud operator :wink:

MWL - Blinding footy players on the field since 2003
yipper
SS Life Member

snoopygirl wrote:I'm venting just at the moment, but after 4 calls to the club & my details being faxed to them 3 times they still haven't got it right. Not happy right now & if I miss out on SC because of their incompetence I won't be happy. :x Am waiting on a call back from them to assure me that it has been rectified.
Why don't you give Ben Hall a ring Snoops? He sorted mine out!!

I want to stand for something. I'm a loyal person and I think at the end of my career it will be great to look back and know that I'm a St Kilda person for life.
- Nick Riewoldt. May 19th 2009.
snoopygirl
SS Life Member

Yeah, will be calling Ben if I don't get the promised call back this arvo. Problem is, they keep promising the world so I give them the chance but then they don't deliver. :?

fingers
Saintsational Legend

they were great with mine - changed my profile for me so I could renew an enhanced membership pack online - emailed confirmation - all good.

Solar
Saintsational Legend

snoopygirl wrote:Yeah, will be calling Ben if I don't get the promised call back this arvo. Problem is, they keep promising the world so I give them the chance but then they don't deliver. :?
yes well in a couple of years time you can just walk down the road and vent face to face :P

FQF
In richo I trust

Animal Enclosure
SS Hall of Fame

Spoke to Adrian in membership to renew our gold seats/membership and added a Little Angel membership too.

He was great, no dramas...

The website renewal is a pain though... I couldn't access my wife's membership as it was locked into an old email address. I also couldn't add the Little Sainter membership to my renewal.

Mr Magic
Saintsational Legend

15 minutes ago, after reading this thread, I sent an email to Ben Hall saying I would love to renew but as yet had not received any information in the mail.

5 minutes ago I received a telephone call from Kylie and she arranged the renewal over the telephone.

Very professionally done by all concerned and Kylie couldn't have been more helpful - a pleasure to deal with.

stinger
Saintsational Legend

they have a way to go......i couldn't sign up on line...kept getting a message that the club's e-mail address was dodgy.....would be wise to give them a miss.....as there was no financial security on the site.....so

..i signed up by phone.....couple of days later got the renewal kit in the post....a week or so later got a pm telling me that they had received my printed application form back in the post...which of course, i hadn't returned.....i renewed on the phone.......couple of days ago got an e-mail from fraser begging me to join him now that he is back and sign up again.....

......not what i would be praising if i was involved in the office.......good kick in the bum wouldn't go astray.....

.everybody still loves lenny....and we always will

"Freedom of expression is the cornerstone of a free society,"

However, freedom of expression is not encouraged in certain forums.
saintbrat
Saintsational Legend

:)
almost wish I was a lapsed member

heard of someone who got a call from the club- along the lines of
" now you haven't been member for a year or so
, any special reason....
what about.. '

the person being called then said' now who did you say you were?
" Oh it's Fraser here ....."

they are certanly making the most of his renewed services.

StReNgTh ThRoUgH LoYaLtY
Rejoicing in hope, patient in tribulation, continuing steadfastly..!!
MEMBERSHIP 2014 31,134 Membership 2015 32,746 MEMBERSHIP 2016 - 38,101
MEMBERSHIP 2017 42,095 , Membership 2018 46,998
MEMBERSHIP 2019 43,106 http://saintsational.net/viewtopic.php? ... 9#p1816890
MEMBERSHIP 2020 48,588 http://saintsational.net/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=100107
st_Trav_ofWA
Saintsational Legend

shhhhhhh its to cover for his new "base salery" hes now being employed as a membership call center worker as well :roll:

"The team that wins in the most positions and makes the least amount of mistakes, usually wins the game." -- Allan Jeans

http://westernsaints.wordpress.com/
Mr Magic
Saintsational Legend

st_Trav_ofWA wrote:shhhhhhh its to cover for his new "base salery" hes now being employed as a membership call center worker as well :roll:
@$15 per hour?

st_Trav_ofWA
Saintsational Legend

Mr Magic wrote:
st_Trav_ofWA wrote:shhhhhhh its to cover for his new "base salery" hes now being employed as a membership call center worker as well :roll:
@$15 per hour?
plus two payed tea breaks !!! thank god the IR laws fell over :lol:

"The team that wins in the most positions and makes the least amount of mistakes, usually wins the game." -- Allan Jeans

http://westernsaints.wordpress.com/
snoopygirl
SS Life Member

To be fair, I did receive a call late today to advise me that it has all been sorted. I'll believe it when the money is deducted from my acct.

Raven
Club Player

It's been a few weeks since I faxed my SC membership application and I still haven't heard a thing. I won't be impressed if I miss out. I'll try ringing on Monday (which I should have done earlier) to see what's going on.

Oh When the Saints
Saintsational Legend

A certain coversation with someone involved with the club, who described the "buzz" about the place and the level of excitement around the club that hasn't existed for "ages".

The same certain conversation which was amazing with regards to the plans and ideas the new board has in the pipeline, and the overwhelming comments about the people who are now employed at the club.

What was relayed to me moved me such as to go and put $200 on the Saints for the premiership next year.

I don't suspect I'll be getting better odds once the season starts

They should only play AFL games now when it's raining. Slow games of footy are so much better to watch.
Raven
Club Player

I called the 1300 number to set up my SC membership over the phone because the fax I sent got no response, and the guy who answered said he'd have to get someone to call me back to help me out.
Why would this be? Shouldn't anyone who answers the membership hotline be able to set up new memberships? I'm confused.

LennyBoy
Club Player

Raven wrote:I called the 1300 number to set up my SC membership over the phone because the fax I sent got no response, and the guy who answered said he'd have to get someone to call me back to help me out.
Why would this be? Shouldn't anyone who answers the membership hotline be able to set up new memberships? I'm confused.
That was saintdooley doing Work for the Dole. :lol:

Poochy 1 2 3 4 and 5 should be reinstated!
Solar
Saintsational Legend

Raven wrote:I called the 1300 number to set up my SC membership over the phone because the fax I sent got no response, and the guy who answered said he'd have to get someone to call me back to help me out.
my guess is that they want to make sure that your membership form didn't make it

FQF
In richo I trust