Bulking Up

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

snippa
Club Player

Bulking Up

Somebody recently posted a diet as such for bulking up.....sounded interesting. I think from memory it was in relation to one of our new draftees???????

Can it please be reposted or can someone direct me back to the original thread?

Many thanks

I am the king of the divan
karnak
Club Player

Yeah that was me,

If you send me your details like height, weight, rough estimate of your fat %, and how often you workout/exercise, I'll be able to offer some advice.

Just a word of warning, I'll be advocating for anyone that wants to build muscle that they work out 6 times per week, so if you're prepared to work super hard for it then you'll have no probs.

PS, I base the good portion of my training from Arnies Encyclopedia of Body Building, plus a number of other resources that I regularly read.

I would highly recommend the arnie book if you're looking to add serious mass.

If you're trying to firm up, lose fat and gain some muscle then I'd pick up Body for Life and Eating for Life from Bill Phillips. (perfect for guys and gals)

but i'm more than happy to offer rough eating and workout plans for those interested that dont' want to get the books, or alternatively have ordered them and are waiting!

Sam Gilbert you are an EXCITEMENT MACHINE!