news on cousins

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

Dan Warna
Saintsational Legend

news on cousins

don't know if its a scam but apparently the charge against cousins is being dropped on a technicality in so far as the wrong officer laid the charge :roll:

Bewaire krime, da krimson bolt is comeing to yure nayborhood to smach krime

SHUT UP KRIME!
Saint Mik
Club Player

Doesn't really matter anymore Dan unless the reports of the bender are completley false but the facts that support that report make it VERY unlikley.

Wont be suprised if he gets out of the Shyte from his garbage "pull over because of the way he was driving offence", because of the legal team he has behind him fighting the charges, and i have said this all along.

The bender is another story though and if he gets away with that because it never happened then i would take him at the saints but i dont like my chances of that happening the Herald Sun dont bullshyte that much do they, I suppose they have before to sell a paper, so you never Know :roll: .

Sick of highlighting the IF's :wink:

Forget the past, Saints footy, One better in 2010
Dan Warna
Saintsational Legend

I've argued my points, if you don't like them thats fair enough.

i'm posting this as it may be of interest to folks and football related, I have no inside knowledge on this issue at this time, or secret agenda's, just whats in the public domain.

I've argued on another thread so I'll try (although I may fail :wink: ) to avoid turning this thread into a relica of whats already there :D

SHUT UP KRIME!
LennyBoy
Club Player

Dan Warna wrote:I've argued my points, if you don't like them thats fair enough.

i'm posting this as it may be of interest to folks and football related, I have no inside knowledge on this issue at this time, or secret agenda's, just whats in the public domain.

I've argued on another thread so I'll try (although I may fail :wink: ) to avoid turning this thread into a relica of whats already there :D
Should we start quoting some ruck stats Dan to liven this thread. :wink:

Poochy 1 2 3 4 and 5 should be reinstated!
Dan Warna
Saintsational Legend

LennyBoy wrote:
Dan Warna wrote:I've argued my points, if you don't like them thats fair enough.

Should we start quoting some ruck stats Dan to liven this thread. :wink:
i linked the sources of ruck stats!!!! :lol:

SHUT UP KRIME!
st_Trav_ofWA
Saintsational Legend

well from my source at the eagles ive found out that WC have officially whiped thier hands of the matter as far as the coaching staff are concerned ben is a former player and his welfare is no longer the clubs concern they want to get through this investigation and move on so my source from westcoast on anything to do with benny boy has run dry !

"The team that wins in the most positions and makes the least amount of mistakes, usually wins the game." -- Allan Jeans

http://westernsaints.wordpress.com/
Dan Warna
Saintsational Legend

http://www.news.com.au/heraldsun/story/ ... 61,00.html

and confirmation :roll:

as someone who is generally 100% supportive of police, their actions, the pressure they are under and the idiots they have to deal with, this does look like a monumentally embarrassing c0ck-up.

SHUT UP KRIME!
Richter
SS Life Member

The police balls it up again. What a surprise.

I struggle to see how the AFL are going to be able to successfully oppose him if he applies for re-registration....

....Welcome to St Kilda in the post-season draft Benny....... :wink: :D

Hird... The unflushable one is now... just a turd...
buzfromgronggrong

You must be gutted dan?

Never mind - surely there are more subhuman kids with "problems" who u can mindlessly attack?

Do u want the address of odyssey house?

Get em Dan...society is crumbling...save the day man...save the day!

Dan Warna
Saintsational Legend

buzfromgronggrong wrote:You must be gutted dan?

Never mind - surely there are more subhuman kids with "problems" who u can mindlessly attack?

Do u want the address of odyssey house?

Get em Dan...society is crumbling...save the day man...save the day!
yep must be poor martyr benny off on a technicality! must have been another ben cousins in hospital after a bender in LA :roll:

nothing wrong with drugs, they are all fine, until you end up in hospital or dead like mainwaring.

SHUT UP KRIME!
Saint Mik
Club Player

Someone pinch me i must be in fairy land :lol:

A 29 year old male Dan could be anyone yet :wink:

More mud on the face of the AFL and WC, whats the moral of this story....

Always get legal advice before you make ANY decisions :oops:

Anyone think that he has NOT been shafted now.

You may not like what he has done but I have never liked the way its been reported and handled.

What a farkin joke this is turning into Dimwit you are a FARKWIT!!!! and Wooosha you are not far behind him, I would hate to go to war with either of you on my side, hope you both come out of this looking like the arseholes you are.

Well done AFL, you can file this case with your drug policy :roll:

Forget the past, Saints footy, One better in 2010
stinger
Saintsational Legend

Dan Warna wrote:http://www.news.com.au/heraldsun/story/ ... 61,00.html

as someone who is generally 100% supportive of police, their actions, the pressure they are under and the idiots they have to deal with, this does look like a monumentally embarrassing c0ck-up.

i learnt a long time ago when dealing with criminal matters and the police...to check and test everything..even down to the officers appointment...

....name of the game....and it is a game.....look into it hard enough ..and you can usually find a technicality to get your client off......but that's what you are paid to do.....

.everybody still loves lenny....and we always will

"Freedom of expression is the cornerstone of a free society,"

However, freedom of expression is not encouraged in certain forums.
Dan Warna
Saintsational Legend

http://www.smh.com.au/articles/2007/11/ ... 12789.html

The caller was Susie Ela, a computer software sales manager. The man on the cocaine binge was Ben Cousins

Cousins remained at the hospital for two days before being discharged on Friday, November 2.

of course we should be glad that benny didn't end up like poor mainwaring, tragically dead only half way through his life, but then drugs aren't bad are they? drugs are fine? its only bad parents who try to protect their kids from drugs right buz?

cousins has upwards of 2 years to clean up his act, possibly longer going back to his relationship with Kizon, another poor victim of circumstance, with a society that victimises drug dealers :roll:

SHUT UP KRIME!
Richter
SS Life Member

As if you give a crap Dan. One of the biggest factors in completed suicides is thought to be anomy. Emile Durkheim wrote an essay about it 100 years ago this year. It is defined as a sense of alienation from society and purposelessness.

So let's all bag the crap of BC and deprive him of his livelihood. See how that helps him...... :roll: :roll:

chook23
Saintsational Legend

Dan Warna wrote:http://www.news.com.au/heraldsun/story/ ... 61,00.html

Blame the the State Govt. who wrote the legislation.

What's that I hear.........................but is it not Howard's fault........

Surely it must me!!

:shock:

saint4life
Dan Warna
Saintsational Legend

Richter wrote:As if you give a crap Dan. One of the biggest factors in completed suicides is thought to be anomy. Emile Durkheim wrote an essay about it 100 years ago this year. It is defined as a sense of alienation from society and purposelessness.

So let's all bag the crap of BC and deprive him of his livelihood. See how that helps him...... :roll: :roll:
BC is hardly some working class struggling person who was stressed about making his mortgage repayments and feeding his family.

what a load of melodramatic bollux.

SHUT UP KRIME!
n1ck
Saintsational Legend

lol its pretty funny dan accusing someone of being melodramatic.

in the last few days ive also seen barks claim he hates repetitive posting!

ahhh whats going on?!?!?!

Dan Warna
Saintsational Legend

n1ck wrote:lol its pretty funny dan accusing someone of being melodramatic.

in the last few days ive also seen barks claim he hates repetitive posting!

ahhh whats going on?!?!?!
.... hi Dr N1ck

SHUT UP KRIME!
Richter
SS Life Member

Dan Warna wrote:
Richter wrote:As if you give a crap Dan. One of the biggest factors in completed suicides is thought to be anomy. Emile Durkheim wrote an essay about it 100 years ago this year. It is defined as a sense of alienation from society and purposelessness.

BC is hardly some working class struggling person who was stressed about making his mortgage repayments and feeding his family.

what a load of melodramatic bollux.
No, he's a guy who has been dropped by his grilfriend, career in the balance and one of his best mates just killed himself. How many more potential triggers are you after? :roll: :roll:

As for melodrama, like nIck says, you don't need to look further than the mirror on this one Dan.

Not saying that the guy is all sweetness and light, but he certainly does not deserve the sort of rubbishing that you are giving him.

Ghost Like
Saintsational Legend

Stinger,

Any idea as to why the police who observed his driving could not have been called as witness(es)? Or is it more that they had to put the demand to Cousins?

Very embarrassing for the WA coppers. I wonder if the lawyer knew it at the time or was just waiting until he saw a brief of evidence?

Cousins definately seems to have someone watching over him, as elusive off the field as he was on it.

snippa
Club Player

"Not saying that the guy is all sweetness and light, but he certainly does not deserve the sort of rubbishing that you are giving him".

Wish I could have put it better myself....

I am the king of the divan
saintsRrising
Saintsational Legend

The way it is panning out Cousins will get off all charges through technicalities, a good lawyer and police sloppieness who probably let their excitement of landing a big fish get in the way of doing a thorough job.

Cousins refusing to be tested will now also be on rubbery grounds as everything up to it has now been chucked out!!!

This follows a pattern of where Cousins is known to be in the wrong, but no proof is secured.

ie Cousins running from the booze bus......so not tested

Cousins in hospital due to over indulging in a substance...but when the US police called there was nothing on show so no charges laid.

etc.

So the AFL has called him before them....but the reality is that they will have nothing but Newsp[aer Headlines to act o...which means that they have nothing.

Cousins obviously has deep problems.....but leaglly their would appear to be nothing that any official whether it be AFL or Police can act on.

The AFL will probably struggle now to actually refuse Cousins being eligible for the draft if he chooses too.

Cousins is guilty as sin...but there is no proof. however Coisins is also in danger of enteringa spiral which will end tragically and which is already causing much misery for his parents.

Meanwhile Pratt, where there is a mountain of proof and indeed a legal finding as to his wrongdoing and lack of character, will most like stay on as the Blues President.

Flying the World in comfort thanks to FF Points....
stinger
Saintsational Legend

ice is real bad crap.....

"
Addicts reveal chilling side-effects of ice

By Tamara McLean | November 13, 2007

PSYCHOSIS 20 times worse than that of heroin, violence, self-harm, insomnia and more are the dangerous side-effects of the illegal drug ice, youth workers and addicts have revealed.

One of the first Australian surveys of crystal methamphetamine addicts, their families and youth workers has revealed the full extent of ice's extreme side-effects.

The in-depth study of 26 addicts, commissioned by youth support group Open Family Australia (OFA), showed that most were under 25, unemployed, homeless and using the drug at least weekly.

More than 75 per cent were also heroin users.

OFA chief executive Sue Renkin warned that while ice use was not at epidemic proportions, the problem was still "ramping up", not slowing down.

"We're a long way from seeing the full individual and social cost of greater methamphetamine use," Ms Renkin said.

"The fact remains that in terms of extreme side effects, many youth workers believe ice-induced psychosis is 20 times worse than heroin," she said.

"The community can suffer seemingly more drastic consequences from two ice addicts than 50 heroin users who might go by largely unnoticed."

She said many of those questioned had suffered debilitating hallucinations, violent psychotic episodes, paranoia, desire to self-harm, extreme weight loss, dental problems and insomnia, with some going up to seven days without sleep.

"One young man in his 20s lost 12 teeth," Ms Renkin said.

OFA said more money should be spent educating school children about the perils of the drug.

"Studies show most young people don't start using ice until their late teens, so alerting them to its dangers and disastrous side effects before then is vital," she said.

Ms Renkin said there had been much media hype about ice and plenty of quantitative studies.

"But this new information provides a more detailed picture of the ongoing impact of ice on at-risk young people, and reveals a worrying connection between the drug and heroin," Ms Renkin said."

why the flower would anyone want to take it.....

.everybody still loves lenny....and we always will

"Freedom of expression is the cornerstone of a free society,"

However, freedom of expression is not encouraged in certain forums.
Richter
SS Life Member

stinger wrote:why the flower would anyone want to take it
Good question. Answer.... short term effects of....

# Euphoria
# Increased energy and attentiveness

Usual story with drugs as I'm sure you're well aware of Stinger. Short term gain, long term pain.

ALso, bit of an odd analogy with heroin and psychosis as heroin does not trigger psychosis. However......

Dan Warna
Saintsational Legend

lol the rubbishing Im giving him?

1. runs away from a booze bus
2. history of ice abuse
3. runs away to avoid testing
4. lies about going to rehab
5. leaves rehab early
6. refuses a test
7. caught several times in the company with gangsters
8. on field salute to support gangsters
9. caught in a drug binge in LA
10. gets his father to lie
11. drugged and drunk passed out in melbourne
12. in a fight with a team mate in a pub
13. on field abused Robert Harvey

and then there are the things I can't talk about because of injunctions, and the fact they are not in the public domain.

frankly he doesn't get enough of a rubbishing.

the sad issue is that some saps believed his father that cousins was in rehab, whats sadder is some people want cousins in our club and were talking up trading for him in the trading period.

now whats even sadder is people are making this serial moron cousins out as some sort of martyr when in reality he is a rich junkie who has shown no respect, consumed drugs, possibly in game, abused people around him, lied, and posed a health risk to others and himself.

SHUT UP KRIME!