Hey Dud!

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

karnak
Club Player

Hey Dud!

HOw are you doing?

geez its boring when everyone is in bed. And isn't amazing that as big as they say the internet is, I still get bored on it? hehehe,

Sam Gilbert you are an EXCITEMENT MACHINE!
ben_fff
Club Player

Speaking of The Dud, how old are you? I'm a Bendigo boy myself... well I was from age 4 - 18.

karnak
Club Player

I'm 25 year old bloke.

Living in London for the last 3 months, but am currently working in Helsinki in Finland from Monday to Friday :( is gonna start getting real cold here in the next few weeks! negative 30 in feb.

ah well,

Sam Gilbert you are an EXCITEMENT MACHINE!
ben_fff
Club Player

sorry Karnak, the question was meant for The Dud... however points to you for continuing to follow the Sainters depsite being overseas, the easy way out would be dropping the great game in favour of another.

I really want to go to Finland.

The_Dud
Saintsational Legend

ha, i think i just missed this thread last night

ben, i'm not from Bendigo but am over here for uni, which i finish in a week, and i am 21

and to maybe make this thread at least a little football related, i saw Stewie Loewe in Melbourne the other week, crossing Collins St at 3 in the morning, and i gave him a "ey, Stew"

made my night :D

All posters are equal, but some posters are more equal than others.
ben_fff
Club Player

I remember seeing Lenny come from some building in the city wearing a suit and carrying a brief case, it always makes me sad when I think of Footballers being able to play the game they love for a living but also having usiness or a high level degree to fal back on... like the Wakelins.

Saints Premiers 2008
Saintsational Legend

The_Dud wrote:ha, i think i just missed this thread last night

ben, i'm not from Bendigo but am over here for uni, which i finish in a week, and i am 21

and to maybe make this thread at least a little football related, i saw Stewie Loewe in Melbourne the other week, crossing Collins St at 3 in the morning, and i gave him a "ey, Stew"

made my night :D
albeit a long member...i am a follower of the dud

"It's a work in progress," Lyon said.
battye
Saintsational Legend

ben_fff wrote:I remember seeing Lenny come from some building in the city wearing a suit and carrying a brief case, it always makes me sad when I think of Footballers being able to play the game they love for a living but also having usiness or a high level degree to fal back on... like the Wakelins.
Why does that make you sad? :?

Feature article: KFC's "Double Down" burger!

TV Ratings: Hey Hey It's Saturday ratings overview

Do you know what C# is? .NET? Then you need to know this: XSD
Beej
Saintsational Legend

battye wrote:
ben_fff wrote:I remember seeing Lenny come from some building in the city wearing a suit and carrying a brief case, it always makes me sad when I think of Footballers being able to play the game they love for a living but also having usiness or a high level degree to fal back on... like the Wakelins.
Because they're so fortunate to be doing something they love to do for a living, which is play footy, and also have a great career to fall back on once their playing days are over.

That would've been a dream for pretty much all of us on this forum.

ben_fff
Club Player

OLB wrote:
battye wrote:
Because they're so fortunate to be doing something they love to do for a living, which is play footy, and also have a great career to fall back on once their playing days are over.

That would've been a dream for pretty much all of us on this forum.
Yeah that's pretty much it, good for them though, they deserve it.