well done in trade week

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

bringon08

well done in trade week

i dont particularly enjoy congratulating opposition teams on well... anything. but it must be said that the saints did very well out of trade week. king will be an asset for 2 years and most importantly will allow kosi to play forward. gardiner is a gamble but for that price its well worth it. however i feel you really won out in the deal that saw you guys pick up schneider and dempster. two promising young players that will boost your depth. best of luck in 08 and thanks for letting me post here.

Armoooo
Saintsational Legend

De Ja Vu, I'm sure Tigerman made the exact same first post...

ROBERT HARVEY A.K.A The Great Man, Banger, Harves, Ol' Man River...
384 games, 4 B&F's, 3 EJ Whitten Medals, St.Kilda Captain, 2 Time Brownlow Medalist, 8 Time All Australian, 2nd Highest Brownlow votes poller.... The greatest of ALL TIME!!
bringon08

sorry? this is the first time i have felt any way inclined to enter this forum. please do not confuse me for a tiger supporter. that is a bigger insult than being spit on! :wink:

saintsrus
SS Hall of Fame

bringon08 wrote:sorry? this is the first time i have felt any way inclined to enter this forum. please do not confuse me for a tiger supporter. that is a bigger insult than being spit on! :wink:
welcome and thanks, who do you follow?

Before Im 85
ausfatcat
Saintsational Legend

I guess Carlton or Hawthorn due to his nickname

bringon08

saintsrus wrote:
bringon08 wrote:sorry? this is the first time i have felt any way inclined to enter this forum. please do not confuse me for a tiger supporter. that is a bigger insult than being spit on! :wink:
i am a carlton supporter, i think our work in trade week was outdone only by yours. your new board is headed in the right direction and as much as i hate to say it you will be a premiership force in a couple of years.

stinger
Saintsational Legend

bringon08 wrote:
saintsrus wrote:
i am a carlton supporter, i think our work in trade week was outdone only by yours. your new board is headed in the right direction and as much as i hate to say it you will be a premiership force in a couple of years.
another carscum lurker...whats the matter with your own forum...talking crap.....ffs.....you don't really expect us to believe that you think the four that we got are all better than judd..... :roll: :roll: :roll:

.everybody still loves lenny....and we always will

"Freedom of expression is the cornerstone of a free society,"

However, freedom of expression is not encouraged in certain forums.
saintsrus
SS Hall of Fame

and meet stinger, hes the carlton lurker welcoming manager :D

Why do we attract so many, does anyone know?

Before Im 85
st.byron
Saintsational Legend

Jesus you revel in being an attack dog sometimes don't you Sting?
The poster hasn't said anything derogoratory or trollish. Just coming on to congratulate the Saints. Nothing wrong with that.

stinger
Saintsational Legend

saintsrus wrote:and meet stinger, hes the carlton lurker welcoming manager :D

Why do we attract so many, does anyone know?

frucked if i know...they can't seem to help themselves....we must get about 10 times as many as them as trolls from the other 14 clubs combined........penis envy maybe......??????????

stinger
Saintsational Legend

st.byron wrote:Jesus you revel in being an attack dog sometimes don't you Sting?
The poster hasn't said anything derogoratory or trollish. Just coming on to congratulate the Saints. Nothing wrong with that.
you really think a supporter of a club that just snared judd....supposedly the best player in the land....thinks that we pipped them at trade week..?????... :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: .....come in spinner....... :roll: :roll:

GrumpyOne

stinger wrote:
st.byron wrote:Jesus you revel in being an attack dog sometimes don't you Sting?
you really think a supporter of a club that just snared judd....supposedly the best player in the land....thinks that we pipped them at trade week..?????... :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: .....come in spinner....... :roll: :roll:
I agree with you Sting; Trolls just waiting to come out from under the bridge to expose their dangly Carlscum bits in our faces.

We should have an oath of allegiance as part of the sign-on process to this forum.

claystreet
Club Player

ohhhh good cop bad cop again

seen it so many times this last few weeks

waiting for the turn around

stinger
Saintsational Legend

claystreet wrote:ohhhh good cop bad cop again

seen it so many times this last few weeks

waiting for the turn around

yeah.............it thinks we are all stupid......... :wink: :roll: :lol:

st.byron
Saintsational Legend

stinger wrote:

Yep fair call about that. Still didn't think it was especially troll behaviour though.

stinger
Saintsational Legend

st.byron wrote:
stinger wrote:

Yep fair call about that. Still didn't think it was especially troll behaviour though.
trust me...it would have revealed itself if someone had got sucked in......

Teflon
Saintsational Legend

Re: well done in trade week

bringon08 wrote:i dont particularly enjoy congratulating opposition teams on well... anything. but it must be said that the saints did very well out of trade week. king will be an asset for 2 years and most importantly will allow kosi to play forward. gardiner is a gamble but for that price its well worth it. however i feel you really won out in the deal that saw you guys pick up schneider and dempster. two promising young players that will boost your depth. best of luck in 08 and thanks for letting me post here.
cheers mate - ignore the simpleton .....we keep him round for senti- mental reasons....

We did do well trade week cause weve got a beauty of a coach who KNOWS footy and CAN coach....BIG difference to grabbing picks 1 and 2 6 yrs ago.

“Yeah….nah””
stinger
Saintsational Legend

Teflon wrote:
bringon08 wrote:i dont particularly enjoy congratulating opposition teams on well... anything. but it must be said that the saints did very well out of trade week. king will be an asset for 2 years and most importantly will allow kosi to play forward. gardiner is a gamble but for that price its well worth it. however i feel you really won out in the deal that saw you guys pick up schneider and dempster. two promising young players that will boost your depth. best of luck in 08 and thanks for letting me post here.
cheers mate - ignore the simpleton .....we keep him round for senti- mental reasons....

We did do well trade week cause weve got a beauty of a coach who KNOWS footy and CAN coach....BIG difference to grabbing picks 1 and 2 6 yrs ago.
i knew that if i bumped this you wouldn't be able to resist.....pawned........ :wink: :wink: :wink: :lol: :lol:

my little fat stalker is so so predictable...... :wink:

Teflon
Saintsational Legend

stinger wrote:
Teflon wrote:

i knew that if i bumped this you wouldn't be able to resist.....pawned........ :wink: :wink: :wink: :lol: :lol:

so you bumped this thread so id talk to you.....and Im stalking you?

:shock:

“Yeah….nah””
stinger
Saintsational Legend

Teflon wrote:
stinger wrote:
Teflon wrote:

no...i knew you would praise the carscum troll turd and belittle me....which you did....i own you dude..... :twisted:

Teflon
Saintsational Legend

stinger wrote:
Teflon wrote:
stinger wrote:
Teflon wrote:

no...i knew you would praise the carscum troll turd and belittle me....which you did....i own you dude..... :twisted:

LMFAO - you senile git...you just admitted you bumped this so Id talk to ya...what your lonely old fella?.....get a dog....infact get a big black one up ya....youd enjoy that... :wink: :lol: :lol: :lol:

“Yeah….nah””
stinger
Saintsational Legend

Teflon wrote:
LMFAO - you senile git...you just admitted you bumped this so Id talk to ya...what your lonely old fella?.....get a dog....infact get a big black one up ya....youd enjoy that... :wink: :lol: :lol: :lol:

well...this is probably my last chance to talk to you...i'm told that already 4 of the mods want to ban you...one more and you are gone..... :wink: :wink: :lol: :lol: :lol:

asiu

infact get a big black one up ya
boys.......noth'n bigger than a little finger

(i'm sure thats the golden rule )

stinger
Saintsational Legend

gazrat wrote:
infact get a big black one up ya
boys.......noth'n bigger than a little finger

(i'm sure thats the golden rule )
the guy's got a vivid imagination.....a sick one...but vivid all the same.......must talk about the things he would luike to happen to him.....

Teflon
Saintsational Legend

stinger wrote:
Teflon wrote:

well...this is probably my last chance to talk to you...i'm told that already 4 of the mods want to ban you...one more and you are gone..... :wink: :wink: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Clinger you think you are a mod - youve been running to mods for weeks picking blues with posters and squealing likea stuck pig when you cop it back - thats ok.....your not all there.

If I have 1 mod in my corner do tell me who it is I should like to buy them a beer...you have many against you also old fella.....dont be so sure.....

“Yeah….nah””