skins clothing..does anyone know?

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

*BaLLy iS BeST*
Club Player

skins clothing..does anyone know?

hi..

just wondering..does anyone know if they club actually sells the skins training wear?
and if so, how expensive and if we get members discount?

if anyone can help, would be much appreciated ... cheers :D

i will miss you bally. but i guess you just didn't want to be here.

heres hoping you are regretting that choice on that last day in september 2010 - go saints.
saintdooley
Saintsational Legend

Re: skins clothing..does anyone know?

*BaLLy iS BeST* wrote:hi..

just wondering..does anyone know if they club actually sells the skins training wear?

yes they do
i know they sell the sleevless skins top, but not sure about the pants/shorts or long sleeve top.
and the top is something like $120 so its the same as everywhere else and wenever get members discounts on clothing

"Another storied win in Robert Harvey's career. They say he is the embodiment of their motto of strength through loyalty, and on the day he became just the tenth man to play 350 league games the saints reward him with a seemingly impossible victory."
SaintBot
Saintsational Legend

saintdooley wrote:

yes they do
i know they sell the sleevless skins top, but not sure about the pants/shorts or long sleeve top.
and the top is something like $120 so its the same as everywhere else and wenever get members discounts on clothing
would they be discounted as part of the sale on tuesday

*BaLLy iS BeST*
Club Player

oh ok..thanks

i thought they did but wasnt 100% sure

i will miss you bally. but i guess you just didn't want to be here.

heres hoping you are regretting that choice on that last day in september 2010 - go saints.
saintdooley
Saintsational Legend

SaintBot wrote:
saintdooley wrote:

yes they do
would they be discounted as part of the sale on tuesday
nope
pretty much everything with BillExpress or VodaFone is discounted! (as they wont be apart of the club next year) everything else might be a bit cheaper, but not as cheap as others with the 2 sponsers on them. and the skins will stay the same price.

"Another storied win in Robert Harvey's career. They say he is the embodiment of their motto of strength through loyalty, and on the day he became just the tenth man to play 350 league games the saints reward him with a seemingly impossible victory."