One for all you Cats haters

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

plumtire
Club Player

Judging from the levels of hatred directed toward the Catters on here, I have the feeling that this scenario may be enjoyed:

2007: The Cats defeat Port Adelaide by four goals this Saturday and are crowned premiers after 44 years of hunger.

2008: After a tough season in which only percentage separates positions 3-8 on the ladder Geelong finish top on 18 wins. The Cats are back-to-back premiers after a twelve goal demolition of Collingwood. Mick Malthouse immediately resigns as coach. (Rapidly improving Saint Kilda are edged out by three points in a thrilling prelimanary final by Collingwood)

2009: Geelong win 19 home-and away matches and slip effortlessly into a third grand Final in as many years. Saint Kilda after early season injury worries, finish in seventh position and defy the odds by getting to the grand final. P. Chapman says "we eat teams like the saints for breakfast"
At three quarter time (and leading by five goals) it appears that the cats are destined for a "threepeat"; enter Justin Koschitzke. The Saints Ruck/forward kicks three goals in as many minutes and the floodgates open. Led by Lenny Hayes and Luke Ball the Saints forwards are given a non-stop supply of the ball. At the siren one of the most amazing turnarounds in grand Final history comes to a conclusion with the Saints triumphing by a massive 66 points!
(P. Chapman said to be suffering from terminal indigestion?)
Captain for the day Robert Harvey accepts the premiership cup from AFL legend Nathan Buckley and declares that this will be his farewell.

The Saints go on to win the flag for the next four years.

NOW! Is that not a nice fantasy? Let the Cats end their drought this year, get a bit cocky and then put them back in their box! :wink:
Last edited by plumtire on Thu 27 Sep 2007 12:44pm, edited 1 time in total.

ausfatcat
Saintsational Legend

they haven't won yet

a better sceanario for cat haters (i'm not one) they lose this year and miss the finals for the next two years.

plumtire
Club Player

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
It IS only a fantasy :wink:

HSVKing
Saintsational Legend

My dream they just lost all 3 of them... :lol:

They walk amongst us...

Solar
Saintsational Legend

easy one

ablett kicks 9 but port win by 18 points ;)

wakelin hits mooney, cam goes crazy and gets suspended for the whole 2008 season.....

ling is hit by a bus and chapman breaks both his legs....

now that would make saturday night very satisfying... who said I was bitter :)

FQF
loyal in the good times and bad
In richo I trust

2013 trade/draft best ever?
Billings - future brownlow medallist Longer - future best ruck
Dunstan - future captain Eli - future cult hero
Acres - future norm smith
SaintBot
Saintsational Legend

HSVKing wrote:My dream they just lost all 3 of them... :lol:
now that would be funny...

...as long as we win two of them :wink: