AFL fine st kilda and permit Harvey another season

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

Dan Warna
Saintsational Legend

AFL fine st kilda and permit Harvey another season

St kilda was permitted to play Harvey in 07 under the strict provisions he wasn't to have more than 80% game time and get more than 20 possessions a game under the 'fair use harvey' rule, where playing robert Harvey is considered an unfair advantage over the opposition.

the saints unsuccessfully argued that due to missing 3 games when tallied over the whole season of 22 games his possession average was under 20 and he did play less than 80% game time, however the AFL points to his blatant cheating in getting 30 possessions in one game and at one stage mid season averaging 25 possessions a game.

"look I tried to curtail him" said Ross Lyon "but when I sent the runners out to pull get him off, the couldn't catch him, heck we even used baker to tag harvey mid season but frankly he was too good".

the 2008 limitations on harvey will be less than 75% game, 20 possessions a game and oppositions be allowed to use a non projectile weapon no more than twice a game weighing less than 10 kgs to try and slow him him down.

"look i've trying hand grenades, mining the midfield but the bastard can't be stopped" said a sobbing leigh matthews, "I tried to him and shoulder him during the 1/4 time huddle like the good old days but he just shimmied past me" said the former thunder god.

Andrew Demetriou was asked to comment on the fine and however a spokesmen for the AFL said he had accidently soiled himself and had to go to get his other other black suit to wear after he heard carl Ditterich wanted to have a few words to him. However the fine for playing harvey for too long in 07 would stand and st kilda would be required to hand over its once every two year player donation to Sydney in 08 as well.

Bewaire krime, da krimson bolt is comeing to yure nayborhood to smach krime

SHUT UP KRIME!
Brewer
Club Player

Re: AFL fine st kilda and permit Harvey another season

Dan Warna wrote:heck we even used baker to tag harvey mid season but frankly he was too good
:lol: :lol: :lol: gold

The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves, and wiser people so full of doubts.
Saintgaz
Club Player

Nice.

One day it's all got to be worth it.
Right????
stinger
Saintsational Legend

you still got it dan...... :wink: :lol: :lol:

.everybody still loves lenny....and we always will

"Freedom of expression is the cornerstone of a free society,"

However, freedom of expression is not encouraged in certain forums.
The Saintsational Man
Club Player

I hope you apply these skills in an industry that could put them to good use.

Great for a laugh all the time :wink:

Oh When the Saints
Saintsational Legend

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Terrific stuff

They should only play AFL games now when it's raining. Slow games of footy are so much better to watch.
HSVKing
Saintsational Legend

Re: AFL fine st kilda and permit Harvey another season

Dan Warna wrote:"but when I sent the runners out to pull get him off...
So which one did he do? :wink: :lol:

They walk amongst us...