Another question - Training facilities

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

joffaboy
Saintsational Legend

Another question - Training facilities

Sorry about this, I am genuinely interested and want to know.

How will the SFF improve our training facilities quicker than the incumbants going forward?

To build a new facility will take a couple of years, so how will the SFF fasttrack this?

Are they planning to move us out of Moorabbin to somewhere else with better facilities while construction takes place?

They complain about lack of facilities and that they want to stay at Moorabbin, but they have to deal with Topsy Turvey, get the plans through, and then start construction.

Are they planning to cave on the Pokies? if so that is a revenue stream that is potentially diminished?

Anyway we are two years at least away from a world class facility at Moorabbin.

What are your plans SFF???

Lance or James??

There comes a point in every man's life when he has to say, "Enough is enough." For me, that time is now. I have been dealing with claims that I cheated and had an unfair advantage in <redacted>. Over the past three years, I have been subjected to a <redacted>investigation followed by <redacted> witch hunt. The toll this has taken on my family, and my work for <redacted>and on me leads me to where I am today – finished with this nonsense. (Oops just got a spontaneous errection <unredacted>)
chook23
Saintsational Legend

JB how can you consider a cave in on the pokies!!

SFF are asking for more

its about increasing revenue

plus you left off the main plan of attack.....gdanski will approach council....

at least he knows the council office layout......been doing it for 5-6 years
Last edited by chook23 on Thu 13 Sep 2007 2:38pm, edited 1 time in total.

saint4life
Dan Warna
Saintsational Legend

for weights training many of the players go to a private gym.

I think thats a fair indication of the facilities we have available at st kilda.

Bewaire krime, da krimson bolt is comeing to yure nayborhood to smach krime

SHUT UP KRIME!
saint66au
Saintsational Legend

Totally agree JB..

If SFF can provide a clear, workable and effective plan going forward for this development, without using the phrase "still in negotiations" then I reckon they are as good as home

THE BUBBLE HAS BURST

2011 player sponsor
JeffDunne

Well for a start, whoever is negotiating under a new board won't have to put up with trying to negotiate with a party the club currently insists on insulting at every opportunity.

If I was a councillor I'd tell us to go forth and multiply too.

saintly
Saintsational Legend

Re: Another question - Training facilities

joffaboy wrote:Sorry about this, I am genuinely interested and want to know.

How will the SFF improve our training facilities quicker than the incumbants going forward?

To build a new facility will take a couple of years, so how will the SFF fasttrack this?

Are they planning to move us out of Moorabbin to somewhere else with better facilities while construction takes place?

They complain about lack of facilities and that they want to stay at Moorabbin, but they have to deal with Topsy Turvey, get the plans through, and then start construction.

Are they planning to cave on the Pokies? if so that is a revenue stream that is potentially diminished?

Anyway we are two years at least away from a world class facility at Moorabbin.

What are your plans SFF???
why don't you ask them the question

http://www.stkildafootyfirst.com/voice.html

spert
Saintsational Legend

It makes business sense to lease out elite training facilities rather that go out and build something, so the challengers may need to put a better case forward for that point.

plugger66
Saintsational Legend

Dan Warna wrote:for weights training many of the players go to a private gym.

I think thats a fair indication of the facilities we have available at st kilda.
They may do extra at a private gym but all club weight training is done at Moorabbin.

saintspremiers
Saintsational Legend

How they plan on increasing Revenue significantly will make an enormous difference, provided it's done cost effectively of course.