West Coast game the type we usually lose....

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

OneEyedSainter77
SS Life Member

West Coast game the type we usually lose....

I have a bad feeling about this game. I hope we come to play - let's nhot get complacent just because we've won 15 in a row.... I mean, just because we're all angry about the Baker decision.... I hope we beat west Coast.

fonz_#15
SS Life Member

we would wanna win this 1 :twisted:

Robert Harvey- Simply the best
HarveysDeciple

Re: West Coast game the type we usually lose....

OneEyedSainter77 wrote:I have a bad feeling about this game. I hope we come to play - let's nhot get complacent just because we've won 15 in a row.... I mean, just because we're all angry about the Baker decision.... I hope we beat west Coast.
15 in a row?
what the?

Iratedebate
Club Player

No doubt last season we lost most of the big games, but we did enough and won most of the games against teams below us. This season we lost games at the start of the year when we were depleted by injury to teams that we are better than, but have also won our fair share of crunch matches which has been a huge improvement.
This time last season the Eagles smashed us by 39 at the Dome in a crunch game, lets hope we can turn the tables this time around