First it was Hocking and now it's Brad Scott....

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

SunnyErnie
Club Player

First it was Hocking and now it's Brad Scott....

The 2 biggest sooks having a laugh at everyone's expense. I have no doubt that Scott will be at home right now cackling himself over what he has caused with this bulls*** Dissent rule. :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

St Kilda should never trade with Essendon and Sydney ever again!!!

NeXus
CarlD
Club Player

Re: First it was Hocking and now it's Brad Scott....

You can bet that after the adverse commentary on the dissent rule that Scott will come out Monday morning and back it to the hilt.

I don't have an issue with the AFL taking a firmer stance against umpire abuse but the way this rule has been implemented is flawed and so inconsistently adjudicated that it is just a raffle. Some common sense needs to be applied.

Bowey Boy
Club Player

Chris Scott has come out in full support of the umpires. What a surprise. Which one of these deadshits threw Lenny into the fence breaking his hand?

"I think, 'You kick a footy mate, you kick a footy. It's not like you've got a cure for cancer. You kick a footy, stop thinking you are so special'." - Samantha Black
SunnyErnie
Club Player

Bowey Boy wrote: Sat 23 Apr 2022 10:46am Chris Scott has come out in full support of the umpires. What a surprise. Which one of these deadshits threw Lenny into the fence breaking his hand?
They are both deadshits and an embarrassment. How the f*** they ever became coaches is beyond me. They are not leaders of men in anyone's language.

St Kilda should never trade with Essendon and Sydney ever again!!!

NeXus