What a disgrace

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

saint58
Club Player

What a disgrace

I am not one for bagging our team that much but the last 3 weeks have been a shambles.
As a member for over 45 years I can not remember when we were so pathetic, I can take loosing but not to put in that is not on.
Seems to me the only players that do work hard are gone Matt parker for one.
They keep playing the same players who are not performing, each week if we keep dropping players until we find some with a bit of backbone and if that means we get beaten by a lot so be it at least they are having a crack.
Yes we have a lot of injury's to key players but maybe we didn't recruited enough young guys its ok to have a few older players but we picked up a lot from other teams.
Lets hope the mid season draft we get a bit of youth and vigour into the squad for once.
I will stay a member and supporter of the saints forever but gee you guys don't make it easy!!!!!

bangaulegend
SS Hall of Fame

Re: What a disgrace

saint58 wrote: Sun 25 Apr 2021 9:47pm I am not one for bagging our team that much but the last 3 weeks have been a shambles.
As a member for over 45 years I can not remember when we were so pathetic, I can take loosing but not to put in that is not on.
Seems to me the only players that do work hard are gone Matt parker for one.
They keep playing the same players who are not performing, each week if we keep dropping players until we find some with a bit of backbone and if that means we get beaten by a lot so be it at least they are having a crack.
Yes we have a lot of injury's to key players but maybe we didn't recruited enough young guys its ok to have a few older players but we picked up a lot from other teams.
Lets hope the mid season draft we get a bit of youth and vigour into the squad for once.
I will stay a member and supporter of the saints forever but gee you guys don't make it easy!!!!!
I feel your pain unfortunately that's the lot of a saints fan :cry: