Footy classified

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

saynta
Saintsational Legend

Footy classified

Great news.

Kero Caro and the Tosser Flosser tipped against us and Harry Highpants (Lloydy) tipped us tp win.

Same as last week where the two clowns tipped GWS and Lloydy tipped us to win. :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink:

johnearljames
Club Player

Re: Footy classified

saynta wrote: Thu 24 Sep 2020 1:38pm Great news.

Kero Caro and the Tosser Flosser tipped against us and Harry Highpants (Lloydy) tipped us tp win.

Same as last week where the two clowns tipped GWS and Lloydy tipped us to win. :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink:
s*** show.

I would rather watch a Comrade Dan press conference Saynta and that is saying something! 😁

Want to watch the most boring and devious thing on television and probably in mankind's history, then tune into a daily live press conference at 11am.
saynta
Saintsational Legend

johnearljames wrote: Thu 24 Sep 2020 1:40pm

s*** show.

I would rather watch a Comrade Dan press conference Saynta and that is saying something! 😁
Watch Comrade Dan. He's a bigger liar than the Tosser Flosser, so you would have to be f****** joking. :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

And it is saynta not f****** Saynta. :evil: :twisted:

CQ SAINT
Saintsational Legend

The hatred runs deep and the credibility is ankle height.

freely
SS Hall of Fame

CQ SAINT wrote: Thu 24 Sep 2020 1:48pm

Yours or theirs? :wink:

CQ SAINT
Saintsational Legend

freely wrote: Thu 24 Sep 2020 1:49pm
CQ SAINT wrote: Thu 24 Sep 2020 1:48pm

Yours or theirs? :wink:
I'm tipping the Saints. You work it out?

saynta
Saintsational Legend

Yep, not much Saints love from a really horrible pair of human beings. Well suited to each other. To hear Caro creaming her undies talking about Crotchin in budgie smugglers was rally sick making. Dirty old woman that she is.

Scollop
Saintsational Legend

saynta wrote: Thu 24 Sep 2020 1:53pm Yep, not much Saints love from a really horrible pair of human beings. Well suited to each other. To hear Caro creaming her undies talking about Crotchin in budgie smugglers was rally sick making. Dirty old woman that she is.
Nothing wrong with a bit of libido. I reckon Carro looked alright

..... 30 years ago

Sorry. You don’t like me being ageist. I forgot

shanegrambeau
Saintsational Legend

Who is ‘Tosser Flosser’? Is that ‘Ross the Boss?’ Lol

You're quite brilliant Shane, yeah..terrific!
CQ SAINT
Saintsational Legend

shanegrambeau wrote: Thu 24 Sep 2020 2:21pm

Yep. The highest paid failure ever.

saynta
Saintsational Legend

Ross tells lies so he is Ross Lyin, and he has also always been a tosser, but he happened to get caught flossing his teeth during a game, so Ross, the tosser flosser Lyin is a good fit IMHFO, for a man I absolutely despise. :wink:

shanegrambeau
Saintsational Legend

CQ SAINT wrote: Thu 24 Sep 2020 2:40pm

Yep. The highest paid failure ever.
Haha!!

Love it.

Must say, he agrees with Eddie so much - and Eddie is using him as a lever - I think he should be also called Glossy Rossy.....or Glengarry Glenross for his oily TV sales persona!!

Of course I respect him, but his showman side is so funny it is a delight...almost Vaudelville , seeing him in front of the ‘plasma’ looking at the ‘vision’ and sharing his nuggets of wisdom with Lloydy.

saynta
Saintsational Legend

Scollop wrote: Thu 24 Sep 2020 2:05pm
saynta wrote: Thu 24 Sep 2020 1:53pm Yep, not much Saints love from a really horrible pair of human beings. Well suited to each other. To hear Caro creaming her undies talking about Crotchin in budgie smugglers was rally sick making. Dirty old woman that she is.

..... 30 years ago

She also made snide insinuations about Hanners and the real reasons he lost being in the leadership group, poorly disguised as a question about moral issues, to another panel member. Despicable person, imhfo.

I know you are ageist, but I will overlook it this week. Everything is rosey here now that the saints made the finals. Don't want to spoil it getting into an argument with you. :wink: :wink: :wink:

Could you image Caro reaction if Eddie made perving remarks about one of the players partners and how she looked in a two piece? Double f****** standards that Robbo was right to call out.

johnearljames
Club Player

saynta wrote: Thu 24 Sep 2020 1:45pm

s*** show.

Watch Comrade Dan. He's a bigger liar than the Tosser Flosser, so you would have to be f****** joking. :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

😄

Want to watch the most boring and devious thing on television and probably in mankind's history, then tune into a daily live press conference at 11am.
SaintPav
Saintsational Legend

Good omen hopefully

Holder of unacceptable views and other thought crimes.
Joffa Burns
Saintsational Legend

..... 30 years ago

I'd argue that even 30 years ago there was nothing you'd deem 'alright' about Caro.

Proudly assuming the title of forum Oracle and serving as the inaugural Saintsational ‘weak as piss brigade’ President.
samuraisaint
Saintsational Legend

Based on the 'Dogs recent excellent record of 4 out of 5 wins.

Their sole and lonely win against teams IN the Top Eight was a lucky, and some might say incorrect decision of a win against the Eagles by two points when Natanui didn't play.

Whereas we have three wins and two extremely unlucky losses against the other sides in the eight, with only Geelong and Collingwood beating us comfortably.

If they play Naughton and Wallis against us I believe this would be the wrong decision on their behalf. We would look at exploiting this and probably end up winning comfortably.

They would look at playing us as the lesser of two evils, not having to travel to Perth to face the Eagles, but they will certainly not be going into this match with any confidence. Playing at the 'Gabba is a huge advantage for us in the context of the game.

Your friendly neighbourhood samurai.
shanegrambeau
Saintsational Legend

samuraisaint wrote: Thu 24 Sep 2020 3:42pm

Based on the 'Dogs recent excellent record of 4 out of 5 wins.

Their sole and lonely win against teams IN the Top Eight was a lucky, and some might say incorrect decision of a win against the Eagles by two points when Natanui didn't play.

Whereas we have three wins and two extremely unlucky losses against the other sides in the eight, with only Geelong and Collingwood beating us comfortably.

If they play Naughton and Wallis against us I believe this would be the wrong decision on their behalf. We would look at exploiting this and probably end up winning comfortably.

They would look at playing us as the lesser of two evils, not having to travel to Perth to face the Eagles, but they will certainly not be going into this match with any confidence. Playing at the 'Gabba is a huge advantage for us in the context of the game.
I like it, being glass half full.
The North and Melbourne losses are blights on our season we’ll have to overlook for the time being, but I hope the coaching staff quietly assess how hopeless Melbourne made us look in the last quarter - that forward 50 looked like a bombed and ruined city, a rubble, with nothing functioning and how Melbourne managed to make that a reality at the crucial game juncture, as well as how North could overrun us from 39 points up, I hope we will never allow that to happen again. I think we have shown that we can clog up the game now. we have purchased the necessary cement trucks. In fact, the final may be fascinating to see how the shoot-out vs trench warfare quarters may oscillate quarter to quarter. That is why we need to have our kicking boots on. Please Mr. Membrey! Senior Cadet King! Kick straight!!

Scollop
Saintsational Legend

Joffa Burns wrote: Thu 24 Sep 2020 3:04pm

..... 30 years ago

I'd argue that even 30 years ago there was nothing you'd deem 'alright' about Caro.
Simply my cave man instincts and my lack of any standards....anyhow....

I’m not talking about her personality. Very inappropriate of me and politically incorrect. This should be in the JLH thread
Last edited by Scollop on Thu 24 Sep 2020 4:41pm, edited 1 time in total.

saynta
Saintsational Legend

Scollop wrote: Thu 24 Sep 2020 4:37pm

..... 30 years ago

I’m not talking about her personality
A person has to have some self respect.🤨🤨

Scollop
Saintsational Legend

saynta wrote: Thu 24 Sep 2020 4:40pm

..... 30 years ago

Yes but also depends on how many beers you’d have

saynta
Saintsational Legend

Scollop wrote: Thu 24 Sep 2020 4:43pm
saynta wrote: Thu 24 Sep 2020 4:40pm

..... 30 years ago

Yes but also depends on how many beers you’d have
Nah.

IluvHarvey
SS Life Member

Well we are a precious bunch aren't we....
I can't believe there is a thread being started because someone tipped against us. FML

"It only ends once. Anything that happens before that is just progress."
saynta
Saintsational Legend

IluvHarvey wrote: Thu 24 Sep 2020 4:51pm Well we are a precious bunch aren't we....
I can't believe there is a thread being started because someone tipped against us. FML
I started the thread because those fuckwits who tipped against us couldn't pick their own noses. They are usually wrong

So f****** sue me.🖕🖕🖕

SaintPelican66
Club Player

saynta wrote: Thu 24 Sep 2020 1:45pm

s*** show.

Dan has done an excellent job. Have a look at how many deaths and new infections going on overseas ffs