Stanley to Port?

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

Bunk_Moreland
SS Life Member

Re: Stanley to Port?

saintspremiers wrote:
stkfc1 wrote:The other thing to remember is that Rhys has been playing in the shadow of one of the greatest CHF of all time! It's no coincidence the games the Rhys played well are the ones where Roo wasn't the main focal point. We might not see the best of Rhys until he's THE man. I got a sneaking suspicion that we might see a different forward structure next year of White, Rhys and Bruce ( I like Bruce forward, gives us some grunt), with Roo given license to roam ala Goodes. Lee and Sippos are behind the 8 ball but they also might come into calculations depending on White's progress.
Lee and Sipposs will never make it IMO.

Lee may if he can get a decent preseason and his body holds up. Obviously the coach and development team at the Saints think there is potential.

Sipposs, unfortunately has shown little since his first year. Has one more year to do something otherwise I think he will get the chop.

You are garbage - Enough said
Con Gorozidis
Saintsational Legend

stkfc1 wrote:The other thing to remember is that Rhys has been playing in the shadow of one of the greatest CHF of all time! It's no coincidence the games the Rhys played well are the ones where Roo wasn't the main focal point. We might not see the best of Rhys until he's THE man. I got a sneaking suspicion that we might see a different forward structure next year of White, Rhys and Bruce ( I like Bruce forward, gives us some grunt), with Roo given license to roam ala Goodes. Lee and Sippos are behind the 8 ball but they also might come into calculations depending on White's progress.
Maybe but being the 'man' also gets you the best defender.
I suspect these factors will balance each other out.
Roughy had to play second fiddle to Buddy - But Roughy was still a very very good player during that period.

Con Gorozidis
Saintsational Legend

citywest

Sipposs may as a HF but Lee has no hope.