Suck it up you Lyin buzzard!

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

stinger
Saintsational Legend

Re: Suck it up you Lyin buzzard!

st_Trav_ofWA wrote:
stinger wrote:
st_Trav_ofWA wrote:
stinger wrote:
he actually coached to lose those last two matches against the swans....that was so bleeding obvious....as far back as the selection of both teams......it's a wonder some on here have forgotten....i was livid after the swans game in sydney which i intended...i didn't know the reasons for it at the time...but they became f****** obvious in the following weeks......he's a creep ....
he was also the second gunman on the grassy knoll ... :shock: :shock:
beneath you mate.....beneath you...if you can't be sensible, don't post....
if you cant be sensible dont post hey ... how the hell did you get to 36117 posts then ??? :oops:
i hear Lyon also shot the Triceratops for Spielberg

you are a clown....

.everybody still loves lenny....and we always will

"Freedom of expression is the cornerstone of a free society,"

However, freedom of expression is not encouraged in certain forums.
kosifantutti
Saintsational Legend

stinger wrote:
kosifantutti wrote:It makes more sense than Lyon deliberately throwing finals.
were you at both or either games...i was...he didn't try and win them.....you have a short memory...
I wasn't at either game but saw them both. We were beaten by a better team both times.

If it was true it would be one of the biggest stories of all time, but it seems you're the only one who knows about it.

Macquarie Dictionary Word of the Year for 2023 "Kosi Lives"
asiu
Saintsational Legend

'n the clowds.
They know about it.

.name the ways , thought manipulates the State of Presence away.

.tipara waranta kani nina-tu.
saintspremiers
Saintsational Legend

kosifantutti wrote:
stinger wrote:
were you at both or either games...i was...he didn't try and win them.....you have a short memory...
I wasn't at either game but saw them both. We were beaten by a better team both times.

If it was true it would be one of the biggest stories of all time, but it seems you're the only one who knows about it.
Lyin didn't try hard enough to beat Sydney in the 2011 Jihad final. He'd given up by that stage. I think that's obvious.

Mind you, we'd have most likely bombed out the following week in any case.

i am Melbourne Skies - sometimes Blue Skies, Grey Skies, even Partly Cloudy Skies.
plugger66
Saintsational Legend

saintspremiers wrote:
kosifantutti wrote:
stinger wrote:

Lyin didn't try hard enough to beat Sydney in the 2011 Jihad final. He'd given up by that stage. I think that's obvious.

My god some people are funny. What logical reason would RL not try and win a final. The players loved him and he loved the players. he isnt going to not try and win the game for them. There are silly comments and then there are these from you and Stinger. Cant describe the comments. Astounding.

magnifisaint
Saintsational Legend

plugger66 wrote:
saintspremiers wrote:
kosifantutti wrote:
stinger wrote:

My god some people are funny. What logical reason would RL not try and win a final. The players loved him and he loved the players. he isnt going to not try and win the game for them. There are silly comments and then there are these from you and Stinger. Cant describe the comments. Astounding.
That should be Asstounding

Posting 20 years of holey crap!
stinger
Saintsational Legend

kosifantutti wrote:
stinger wrote:

rubbish...go back and have a look at the posts surrounding the swine game in sydney and the selections made on the thursday night...i wasn't the only one saying at the time that lyon wasn't coaching to win...i left that game furious as all hell...i rememberit well...you obviously don't

stinger
Saintsational Legend

saintspremiers wrote:
kosifantutti wrote:
stinger wrote:

thanks mate...at least not all the posters around here are blinded when lyin bends over.... :wink: :wink:

kosifantutti
Saintsational Legend

stinger wrote:
kosifantutti wrote:
stinger wrote:

rubbish...go back and have a look at the posts surrounding the swine game in sydney and the selections made on the thursday night...i wasn't the only one saying at the time that lyon wasn't coaching to win...i left that game furious as all hell...i rememberit well...you obviously don't
I'm looking. No luck yet.

search.php?st=0&sk=t&sd=d&sr=posts&auth ... start=9225

stinger
Saintsational Legend

kosifantutti wrote:
stinger wrote:
kosifantutti wrote:
stinger wrote:

keep at it mate.....if a first you don't succeed, try try again..... :wink:

kalsaint
Club Player

st_Trav_ofWA wrote:i still rate Ross Lyon ....
his game plan is about accountable footy , team defence , team offence ... its about having 22 defenders and 22 forwards ... its based on weight of numbers winning the ball more than the opp... it does work and it works really well (in fact it takes acts of brilliance from the opp and poor kicking by his team for it to be the only way to be beaten in grand finals)..

the way ross left was terrible and left a bad taste in our mouths but i cant say i hate the bloke .. the players still hold him in high regard, and where ever he go's he always get 100% buy in by his playing group so that says a lot to me about him and his relationship with his players
Read "inside the Bubble". It really highlights the atmosphere of the" club with strong leadership. I think Richo could also uphold this quality with time.

Midfield clearances and clear winners are needed to make an effective forward line.

You need to protect the ball handler to increase posession efficiency
stinger
Saintsational Legend

kalsaint wrote:
st_Trav_ofWA wrote:i still rate Ross Lyon ....
his game plan is about accountable footy , team defence , team offence ... its about having 22 defenders and 22 forwards ... its based on weight of numbers winning the ball more than the opp... it does work and it works really well (in fact it takes acts of brilliance from the opp and poor kicking by his team for it to be the only way to be beaten in grand finals)..

the way ross left was terrible and left a bad taste in our mouths but i cant say i hate the bloke .. the players still hold him in high regard, and where ever he go's he always get 100% buy in by his playing group so that says a lot to me about him and his relationship with his players
Read "inside the Bubble". It really highlights the atmosphere of the" club with strong leadership. I think Richo could also uphold this quality with time.
i do......more dislike than hate though.....

...you can also lose a game at the selection table and by poor game day coaching.....and lyin did....ie ball and maxie....

st_Trav_ofWA
Saintsational Legend

repeating things that are not correct dont make them correct ... Maxy was done as much as he felt he could have played he had not played for over 6 weeks and Zac was our best performing finals player to that point .... no coach ever would have dropped Zac for the g/f and played an underdone maxy ... no matter how many times you try and change the history by pushing this load of crud it will remain a load of crud ...

"The team that wins in the most positions and makes the least amount of mistakes, usually wins the game." -- Allan Jeans

http://westernsaints.wordpress.com/
st_Trav_ofWA
Saintsational Legend

saintspremiers wrote: Lyin didn't try hard enough to beat Sydney in the 2011 Jihad final. He'd given up by that stage. I think that's obvious.

cool story bro.... but what bout the rest of the playing group ? were they trying hard enough or had they given up as well ?

"The team that wins in the most positions and makes the least amount of mistakes, usually wins the game." -- Allan Jeans

sMarty_saints
Club Player

I will never forget that finals game....against Sydney...we had all the momentum and then that last quarter...I had no idea what happened but I stormed off and left my husband (who is a Sydney supporter). I was totally outraged and furious at the way we played. It was one of the rarest times that I have been angry at the team....(yes frustrated many a time...but never angry except that one time) will never forget that and I have been to a lot of games...even in the 80's...the way we played that night. I thought I was the only one that was angry and furious that night...I'm with you Stinger!!!

plugger66
Saintsational Legend

sMarty_saints wrote:I will never forget that finals game....against Sydney...we had all the momentum and then that last quarter...I had no idea what happened but I stormed off and left my husband (who is a Sydney supporter). I was totally outraged and furious at the way we played. It was one of the rarest times that I have been angry at the team....(yes frustrated many a time...but never angry except that one time) will never forget that and I have been to a lot of games...even in the 80's...the way we played that night. I thought I was the only one that was angry and furious that night...I'm with you Stinger!!!

What are you saying? Somehow RL forced the players not to try in the last quarter?

st_Trav_ofWA
Saintsational Legend

stinger wrote:
kosifantutti wrote:
stinger wrote:

we are talking about the same game arent we ?? 2011 second elimination final at the ethihad stadium Ross Lyons last game as coach for the club ... a game in Melbourne not sydney in front of 39,205 fans ?? the game we lost by 25points? the game where we hels the swans to 5 second half goals after they kicked 7 in the first half ? the game where we kicked 5 goals after half time after only kicking 3 in the first half ??

so we are talking bout the same game here ... the same season ... not some Stinger alternate reality .. bizarro world kinda deal ???
what selections were odd or out of character Stinger ??? the only changes to the team was Gardi out and Armo in .... and armo was in after serving his one game suspension ?!?!?!? so please enlighten us ....
also round 24 we beat Carlton by 20 ponits to secure the home final so if he wasnt trying he sure had a funny way of showing it ....

st_Trav_ofWA
Saintsational Legend

sMarty_saints wrote:I will never forget that finals game....against Sydney...we had all the momentum and then that last quarter...I had no idea what happened but I stormed off and left my husband (who is a Sydney supporter). I was totally outraged and furious at the way we played. It was one of the rarest times that I have been angry at the team....(yes frustrated many a time...but never angry except that one time) will never forget that and I have been to a lot of games...even in the 80's...the way we played that night. I thought I was the only one that was angry and furious that night...I'm with you Stinger!!!
i think you have the wrong game .....
we were down 7 goals to 3 at half time ..... we started slowly and came hard in the thrid only to get over ran in the last ....

stinger
Saintsational Legend

st_Trav_ofWA wrote:
stinger wrote:
kosifantutti wrote:
stinger wrote:

we are talking about the same game arent we ?? 2011 second elimination final at the ethihad stadium Ross Lyons last game as coach for the club ... a game in Melbourne not sydney in front of 39,205 fans ?? the game we lost by 25points? the game where we hels the swans to 5 second half goals after they kicked 7 in the first half ? the game where we kicked 5 goals after half time after only kicking 3 in the first half ??

so we are talking bout the same game here ... the same season ... not some Stinger alternate reality .. bizarro world kinda deal ???
what selections were odd or out of character Stinger ??? the only changes to the team was Gardi out and Armo in .... and armo was in after serving his one game suspension ?!?!?!? so please enlighten us ....
also round 24 we beat Carlton by 20 ponits to secure the home final so if he wasnt trying he sure had a funny way of showing it ....
no the sydney game in sydney just before the finals started.....doesn't take much to work that out mate....and why do you have to make it personal ffs

st_Trav_ofWA
Saintsational Legend

so the game we lost by 15 points in the wet ... where we lost 10.23 to 10.8 ???

so by your logic Lyon coached the team to lose that game but then coached us to win our next two games ?? the very next game by 65 points ??

very strange .... so did he coach us to win the fianl against sydney ? how bout you go through and tell us what games through out 2011 Ross coached us to lose it would make for some interesting reading ...

as for making it personal where did i do that ? and is calling me a clown making it personal ? face it your theroy is shot saying lyon didnt coach to win a game in round 22 but he did in round 23 ,round 24 and the first final .... you are wrong and your basis of hating lyon is both childish and factualy incorrect ...

st_Trav_ofWA
Saintsational Legend

kosifantutti wrote:
stinger wrote:

some real gold there Kos......
stinger wrote: -30 Aug 2011 10:58pm -I also am a stauch supporter of Ross Lyon....

asiu
Saintsational Legend

i read that the other day in amongst a multitude of posts about hanging people
... that was actually written by Marto 'n quoted by the Hangman i believe.

.name the ways , thought manipulates the State of Presence away.

.tipara waranta kani nina-tu.
kosifantutti
Saintsational Legend

stinger wrote:
kosifantutti wrote:
stinger wrote:

Ah yes, I remember it well.

Subject: Ross offered big bucks for Melbourne gig?????
stinger wrote:saw the interview on one week at a time......i love ross these days...in a manly sort of way......gawd he interviews well...sticks up for the boys and at the same time puts mug journos back in their box...in a nice way of course....

thought the guys looked off on sunday......couple of them(3) had a virus earlier in the week

Bunk_Moreland
SS Life Member

Well this has been a very interesting read.

Will there be a thread on a Dockers forum in years to come insisting Lyon coached the team to lose against the lowly Saints in 2014?

Really a very funny concept

You are garbage - Enough said
SaintPav
Saintsational Legend

kosifantutti wrote:
stinger wrote:
kosifantutti wrote:
stinger wrote:

Ah yes, I remember it well.

Subject: Ross offered big bucks for Melbourne gig?????
stinger wrote:saw the interview on one week at a time......i love ross these days...in a manly sort of way......gawd he interviews well...sticks up for the boys and at the same time puts mug journos back in their box...in a nice way of course....

thought the guys looked off on sunday......couple of them(3) had a virus earlier in the week
Some of those posts are embarrassing.

I put my hand up!

Holder of unacceptable views and other thought crimes.