Dal

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

maverick
Saintsational Legend

Re: Dal

kosifantutti wrote:
joffaboy wrote:Dont care, flog him off anywhere for a 1st rounder and a player we require.

If Carlton, North, Suns or GWS can come up with that, do it.

Thanks Dal, maybe you can learn to break a tag somewhere else.

Looks good off a HBF (like Goddard) with no tag (Goddard at leasat could still have an impact with a tag).
What sort of impact did Goddard have with a tag? Other than his advances in the art of sooking?
Great post.
Dal gets constantly bagged but BJ gets off scot free....
For mine Dal at HB would be exactly what we need...
If we are looking to trade for a mid 20 pick, Joey???

Spinner
Saintsational Legend

Con Gorozidis wrote:
BigMart wrote:Con, how do you know the player received forDal will win you anything? Might not even debut???
Que?
Dal might get run over by a bus tomorrow. I never said I knew anything. I never said I wanted to trade Dal for anyone. I said its not black and white and to weight up each trade on its own merits. There is no point just saying 'no trade'. Would you trade Dal for Jaegar O'meara? I have nfi what might happen - but I'm open minded about it. I also realise he is a human being and Id take his views into account as well. I'm just not going to rant and rave about 'seeing our champions retire like Geelong' or some other emotional rant.

Great post! Spot on!

BigMart
Saintsational Legend

Yeah, we wouldn't want to be compared to geelong

fugazi
Saintsational Legend

We have to lose someone to get something for the rebuild....We're three years out from a tilt, Dal will be gone by then , Monty stays on , Hayes for another year and then its down to Jack Steven, Armo and company....we need fresh blood.

Dal goes to the best offer....ads much as we love him, his best service to the Saints from 2014...is his currency in the trade period.

Nee!
Con Gorozidis
Saintsational Legend

BigMart wrote:Yeah, we wouldn't want to be compared to geelong
So Geelong have won three flags because they have good ceremonies for retiring players?
They won flags because they had more good players and less s*** players than other teams.

BigMart
Saintsational Legend

Why, their SC payment is the same... They never got any Draft concessions.... Couple of F/S picks which replaced other picks, but they don't come with guarantees...

Geelong kept nearly all their players,nth at was the point?!