tommy lee

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

LTN16
SS Hall of Fame

Re: tommy lee

bergholt wrote:
LTN16 wrote:Wow at how everyone's opinions have changed after the last 2 games he's played :roll:

Where's all the baggers now??
Are you surprised that people's opinions changed when the evidence in front of them changed?
Nah not surprised at all.. Most people on here aren't good judges of players. Some people were writing tommy off after 2 VFL games when he was clearly not fit. It's laughable. He's fitness is still not 100%.

A lot of people were bagging him saying he's a dud and are now after a few good games saying how good he is.

Make up your mind! A lot of bandwagon jumpers here..

gringo
Saintsational Legend

I loved his handballing in the game. Passes like a basketballer fast low and straight into the hand and ready to use. He would make footy pretty easy for the other forwards with passes like that. He gets up the ground better than Roo, Kos and the rest too. I'm super happy with where he is right now.

The Fireman
Saintsational Legend

gringo
Saintsational Legend

The Fireman wrote:Image

If you could get that in ginger it might catch on.

At least he and Roberton don't have the Vanilla Ice extreme razored back and sides with a something about mary style coif like Armo and Newnes.

The Fireman
Saintsational Legend

gringo wrote:
The Fireman wrote:Image

If you could get that in ginger it might catch on.

At least he and Roberton don't have the Vanilla Ice extreme razored back and sides with a something about mary style coif like Armo and Newnes.
I'm hearin ya. :D

savatage
SS Life Member

LTN16 wrote:
bergholt wrote:
LTN16 wrote:Wow at how everyone's opinions have changed after the last 2 games he's played :roll:

Where's all the baggers now??
Are you surprised that people's opinions changed when the evidence in front of them changed?
Nah not surprised at all.. Most people on here aren't good judges of players. Some people were writing tommy off after 2 VFL games when he was clearly not fit. It's laughable. He's fitness is still not 100%.

A lot of people were bagging him saying he's a dud and are now after a few good games saying how good he is.

Make up your mind! A lot of bandwagon jumpers here..
Amen!!!!

Con Gorozidis
Saintsational Legend

I reckon a few wrote him off - I wouldnt say a lot.

But there are a few on here - who if you havent won a Brownlow or arent Chris Judd or Jonathan Brown at the age of 18 then youre no good.

Many of these people have incredibly short memories - because they forget many of our beloved stars took 4 or 5 pre seasons to hit their straps.

BackFromUSA
Saintsational Legend

I sponsor Tom. Great guy. Actually super great guy. He will be the first to admit that he has lots he needs to improve.

AwayInUSA no longer ... have based myself back in Melbourne for a decade of Saintsational Success (with regular trips back to the USA)

"Saintsational Player Sponsor 2007 - 2018"
Con Gorozidis
Saintsational Legend

BackFromUSA wrote:I sponsor Tom. Great guy. Actually super great guy. He will be the first to admit that he has lots he needs to improve.
Terrific attitude! great hair.
Well done !
Look forward to him being at the Sainters for another 9 seasons and 500 goals!

mad saint guy
Saintsational Legend

BackFromUSA wrote:I sponsor Tom. Great guy. Actually super great guy. He will be the first to admit that he has lots he needs to improve.
I've heard from someone who has done some work with the club that Tom and Lenny are two of the best blokes you'll ever meet. I'm very happy to see his recent form turnaround, I was extremely concerned that he didn't have the tools to make it early on. Once he builds his endurance and strength over the off season he could be a seriously good player.

BackFromUSA
Saintsational Legend

I don't know Lenny at all really. But Tom is a great guy. Very glad I sponsored him this year. Jack Newnes was great last year too. They have both been great with my son.

AwayInUSA no longer ... have based myself back in Melbourne for a decade of Saintsational Success (with regular trips back to the USA)

"Saintsational Player Sponsor 2007 - 2018"