Spencer White

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

plugger66
Saintsational Legend

Re: Spencer White

matrix wrote:would you like a wager on it plugger?
im saying he will get a game this year
you are saying he wont

what are we betting???

When did i say that. if his form doesnt improve he wont play. He may if it does improve.

matrix
Saintsational Legend

would you like to have a fun wager plugger
im saying he will get some games regardless of form
on his current form i reckon he will play

cmon have some fun
if he doesnt get a gig ill write 'plugger says im and idiot and i have no idea...he is correct'
in my sig
if he does get a gig you can write 'matrix thinks im a complete numpty....he is correct'
in your sig

cmon have some fun
if you cant laugh at yourself who can you laugh at????

gringo
Saintsational Legend

Paperone looked ready to play size wise when playing for WA must be because he was against kids. He looked like a man even though he's still a teenager. Stringer for the dogs is a good example of a key forward getting played in his first year and getting results. He will be very good.

Munga
Saintsational Legend

The opposition obviously rate him. He's going to have to find a way of dealing with this:

Gehrig emerged from scans yesterday saying he was "as sweet as a bun"
MrCordz
Club Player

I sat next to Rooey today at the player/sponsors function - we chatted about Spencer whilst watching him through the Window in the Sandy game today - in Nick's opinion - freaky and good looking player needs to learn what work is - as most players do at his age - as Buddy, BJ, Bartel, Ablett, and most players needed to learn at the same age ----ease up people!!!!

Humbly St. Kilda
saintspremiers
Saintsational Legend

MrCordz wrote:I sat next to Rooey today at the player/sponsors function - we chatted about Spencer whilst watching him through the Window in the Sandy game today - in Nick's opinion - freaky and good looking player needs to learn what work is - as most players do at his age - as Buddy, BJ, Bartel, Ablett, and most players needed to learn at the same age ----ease up people!!!!
I'd make sure both Rooey and Lenny mentor him for the next 2 years. Gotta keep them on until Spence is ready.

i am Melbourne Skies - sometimes Blue Skies, Grey Skies, even Partly Cloudy Skies.