Blatant cheats.

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

CURLY
Saintsational Legend

Re: Blatant cheats.

sunsaint wrote:
CURLY wrote:When the rules clearly change each week how are we expected to? Plus I can gurantee I know the rules as per the DVD.
so you agree then that holding your forearm like that is not pushing in the back
I agree that sometimes it is sometimes its not.

NO IFS OR BUTS HARVS IS KING OF THE AFL
joffaboy
Saintsational Legend

sunsaint wrote:yep I got eyes just as you have an eye
difference being, mine are attached to an optic nerve connecting to a brain
yours are attached to your arse, the same as your mouth as you speak out of it as well
sunsaint wrote:hows your elbow anatomy lesson going?
How you time wasting going.

Cabbage :roll:

Lance or James??

There comes a point in every man's life when he has to say, "Enough is enough." For me, that time is now. I have been dealing with claims that I cheated and had an unfair advantage in <redacted>. Over the past three years, I have been subjected to a <redacted>investigation followed by <redacted> witch hunt. The toll this has taken on my family, and my work for <redacted>and on me leads me to where I am today – finished with this nonsense. (Oops just got a spontaneous errection <unredacted>)
bergholt
Saintsational Legend

st_Trav_ofWA wrote:we got away with a few ... hows the throw in Carltons forward 50 ? we kicked a goal as a direct play from that ....
late in the Qtr it was a clear in the back free for Murphy cost them a goal at a very important time
Murphy? I don't remember that one but J-Web falling on Betts was a free every day of the week and twice on Sundays. Would have been an easy goal and put them in front, so I think we got very lucky there. It's not how many they miss - it's where they miss them!

Dis Believer
Saintsational Legend
Location: The terraces at Moorabbin, in the pouring rain.......

I commented to a Carlscum supporter behind me that the umpiring was crap, but unlike most of the season so far, we had as many howlers go our way as went against us, whereas in previous weeks the numbers have been heavily against us.

The heavy metal artist formerly known as True Believer!
IF you look around the room and can't identify who the sucker is, then it's probably you!
mullet
Saintsational Legend

Get set for lots of pushing with elbows. I even saw Roo do it Monday night. This is how the players have to adapt because now they cant work out if they will get pinged for a hand in the back, be the arm 80%, 60% 20% extended as they dont carry protractors with them out on the ground.

Be prepared for the new rule, no elbows in back , coming to a game near you soon.

stevie
Saintsational Legend

bergholt wrote:
st_Trav_ofWA wrote:we got away with a few ... hows the throw in Carltons forward 50 ? we kicked a goal as a direct play from that ....
late in the Qtr it was a clear in the back free for Murphy cost them a goal at a very important time
Murphy? I don't remember that one but J-Web falling on Betts was a free every day of the week and twice on Sundays. Would have been an easy goal and put them in front, so I think we got very lucky there. It's not how many they miss - it's where they miss them!
It was on Gartlett . It looked like a free in real time but in the replay, J Web sorta rolls him as he falls forward and I think that saved him. It's very faint but there and the ump must've had that doubt.

It was nothing like the Gwilty/Mooney one in 2010 QF that had people whining.

sunsaint
Saintsational Legend
Location: Queensland - Beautiful one day ... you know the rest

joffaboy wrote:yours are attached to your arse, the same as your mouth as you speak out of it as well

How you time wasting going.

Cabbage :roll:
is your middle name picaso?
lips eyes attached to bums
elbows attached to shoulders

Seeya
suss
Club Player

The last few minutes of the North vs West Coast game were interesting...hell of a mark...hell of a free kick...

saintspremiers
Saintsational Legend

suss wrote:The last few minutes of the North vs West Coast game were interesting...hell of a mark...hell of a free kick...
Idiotic biased interstate umpiring.

Soft frees should never be paid late in a tight game.

That fuckstick Geesh and turd Dimwit will back the umps again.

Anyway, I tipped WCE and are near the top of a bigish comp, so I'm not too disappointed!

i am Melbourne Skies - sometimes Blue Skies, Grey Skies, even Partly Cloudy Skies.
felix
Club Player

The umps handed that game to the eagles ...that's how easy it can happen . Just watch the last 10
minutes.

suss
Club Player

saintspremiers wrote:
suss wrote:The last few minutes of the North vs West Coast game were interesting...hell of a mark...hell of a free kick...

Anyway, I tipped WCE and are near the top of a bigish comp, so I'm not too disappointed!
Yep, tipped WC too...I'd be buying a new tv tomorrow if I was a Norf supporter...

Usual divers too...Shuey...Selwood...

saintspremiers
Saintsational Legend

suss wrote:
saintspremiers wrote:

Yep, tipped WC too...I'd be buying a new tv tomorrow if I was a Norf supporter...

Usual divers too...Shuey...Selwood...
Brad Scott will go off his nut Clarkson-style!

i am Melbourne Skies - sometimes Blue Skies, Grey Skies, even Partly Cloudy Skies.
Scollop
Saintsational Legend

2 free kicks in the last couple of minutes. The Eagles are handed the footy in their forward half on both occasions and these 2 free kicks decided the match in the end. Frantic end to the game where the ball was in dispute and the ump hands the footy to the Eagles in that first free when it should have been play on. They are blatant cheats

BackFromUSA
Saintsational Legend

Good pay day for the Umps mates tonight ... WCE by under 2 goals :-)

AwayInUSA no longer ... have based myself back in Melbourne for a decade of Saintsational Success (with regular trips back to the USA)

"Saintsational Player Sponsor 2007 - 2018"
Griggsy
SS Life Member

Kangas robbed. Fact is they should have been about 5 goals up instead of 3 because of the umpires.

Noticed the Eagles are the biggest rule benders in the league atm. Hurn, Glass and Mckenzie ( didnt play this game) in their backline offend week in week out for no penalty. Other players lose all 'balance' in their legs whenever tackled, forcing either high or in the back contact.

I know other clubs do it but they are the biggest offenders, find it ruins the game far too often

Sobraz
SS Life Member

North Melbourne were absolutely violated by the umpires in that last qtr.. Obviously there's enough benefit of the doubt in those wrong calls for that cancer Gieschen to justify the decisions, but reality is, those last few calls were a disgrace, & directly altered the result..

Iceman234
Saintsational Legend

Not sure how you'd go about it as an AFL club but I would be asking for an inquiry into the umpires, their family members, friends and associates and their betting accounts.

As a complete neutral who just wanted to watch NicNat vs Majak that was an appalling effort by the umpires.

Home ground advantage didn't even seem to come into it, unless the crowd mics were turned down for TV.

mr six o'clock
Saintsational Legend

A lot of those eagles boys are like PEZ depensers !

They throw there heads back so easily your waiting for candy.

In red white and black from 73
Pwoit
Saintsational Legend

mr six o'clock wrote:A lot of those eagles boys are like PEZ depensers !

stevie
Saintsational Legend

A little off subject but didn't want to bump an older thread:

The media are still going on about our game v the Scum, virtually saying that we ONLY WON BECAUSE THE DOPE WAITE WAS SUSPENDED?!

f****** ridiculous, these stories that Carslcum have fined him for being suspended! WHY DIDN'T THEY DO THAT RIGHT AFTER HE WAS DONE? it is a f****** insult to our guys, busting their guts only to be told but the media cocksuckers,'oh, you only won because a flog from Carscum was out'.

TOTAL GARBAGE! And Pagan compares to 97 when Archer and Schwass were out for the PF. Talk about FUKICNG EXCUSES!

This has made my blood boil. In a helpful way though, as its cold up here on the Coast at 6 am! 12 degrees! Lol

stevie
Saintsational Legend

mr six o'clock wrote:A lot of those eagles boys are like PEZ depensers !

One day they might find just find themselves being fed with a straw, with spinal damage through their cheating.

Toy Saint
SS Hall of Fame

North were certainly ripped off, but St Kilda probably had the rub-of-the-green against Carlton.

The umpires work for the AFL, the CEO of the AFL is rewarded for profit generated, so we should anticipate the majority of decisions are designed to ensure maximum revenue generation. The AFL is a business, and it is run like one, and it has been very successful is increasing revenue.

plugger66
Saintsational Legend

Toy Saint wrote:North were certainly ripped off, but St Kilda probably had the rub-of-the-green against Carlton.

The umpires work for the AFL, the CEO of the AFL is rewarded for profit generated, so we should anticipate the majority of decisions are designed to ensure maximum revenue generation. The AFL is a business, and it is run like one, and it has been very successful is increasing revenue.

Are you actually saying the umpires are told to cheat? Dont you think if that was the case it would have got out in the media and it would be the biggest story ever in football. Make the Essendon story seem like snow whit and the 7 little guys.

Hoges
Club Player

On an earlier point - The Saad free - did Ray choose not to take the advantage and go for goal ? Or did the umpire basically stop him and make him return the ball to Saad? Did anyone see what happened?

Toy Saint
SS Hall of Fame

Plugger, Formula 1 racing is a business, and so is boxing and wrestling. Outcomes may be fixed.

US baseball teams, and British soccer teams are privately owned, and there is a governing body. But the governing body's charter is to ensure fairness and equality.

The AFL 'draw' is designed to maximise profit, it advantages the big drawing clubs like Essendon and Collingwood. Strategically inpotrant clubs in Perth and Sydney are important for the business of AFL. Teams like Nth Melbourne and Footscray are not treated well. This 'inequality' does not happen in US baseball or British soccer because the owners have legal rights, and are bound by the legal system.

Nth Melbourne and Footscray will never get the exclusive Anzac Day game, because the AFL is not a neutral governing body, it is a business designed to maximise revenue.

The AFL paid Plugger to move to Sydney, and the umpires stopped reporting him, pretty much the same with Barry Hall. Don't you remember they let him off when he hit Matt McGuire? The AFL was desperate for Sydney to win the flag because it is great for business.

The employees of the AFL need to understand it's business goals and behave appropriately.