Four Corners tonight Amazing

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

SainterK
Saintsational Legend

Re: Four Corners tonight Amazing

Vain alright...

#standbyhird helped, not!

loris
Saintsational Legend

Bernard Shakey wrote:
Jimmy is a very silly, naive, vain little boy!
You must be channeling my sister BS.................. since all this has come out about James Hird's involvement and his alleged being injected................. the one word she steadfastly uses when discussing him is vain...............vanity.

I agree with you there is a degree of naivety, depending on what the naivety relates to.

Do you think it is naivety in trusting the words actions of others ie 'sports scientists'?

Or is it a naivety related to his vanity, ie because of his personal attainments/standing in the game he considers himself above or beyond reproach, and the powers that be will therefore accept his slant on things?

Either way, vanity and naivety = silly, silly man.

st_Trav_ofWA
Saintsational Legend

Con Gorozidis wrote:
matrix wrote:
is it charter or carter? said hird is so anti drugs its not funny
Charter

Hird is so anti drugs it is not funny all right!

Dank: I am just working out his injections for the year. As an older leaner body I might infuse him more particularly for the recovery. I often IV the older bodies.
Dank: I also know that they (a rival club) are trying everything they can in supplements and recovery modes to win this premiership.
Hird: But not as good as us in that area!!!

Man Hird must HATE drugs!

He must hate them so bloody much that of the THOUSAND or so dieticians in Melbourne - he just happened to use one who did time for drug trafficking and admitted helping 30 AFL players use Growth Hormones and other banned substances.

I just looked up http://daa.asn.au/for-the-public/about-daa/ to find there are 5,000 members in Australia. Man thats an amazing piece of luck that someone 'SO anti drugs' its not funny stumbles on a drug using dietician huh. Just bad luck I guess. Could happen to anyone who HATES drugs. I guess he was so busy HATING drugs that his own anger and vehemence against them tired him out so much didnt have the time or energy to shop around. Hating drugs really saps your energy you know.

And Hird is SO anti drugs he just happened to hire Steven Dank.

When Hirdy even thinks about drugs he wants to smash them in the face! If someone offers him a syringe he just punches them right in the guts! Even women.

Im telling you. He HATES drugs.

p.s
I just want you all to know I HATE strippers . If any of you see me there well I must have accidentally walked in because I am seriously so anti-stripper its just not bloody funny :shock:
wasnt Carey also 100% against drugs , hated them

"The team that wins in the most positions and makes the least amount of mistakes, usually wins the game." -- Allan Jeans

http://westernsaints.wordpress.com/
magnifisaint
Saintsational Legend

Bummers are cooked and Dimwit has no say in it. Once they hit the NRL side, Essendon will go down with them

Posting 20 years of holey crap!
Con Gorozidis
Saintsational Legend

st_Trav_ofWA wrote:
Con Gorozidis wrote:
matrix wrote:
Charter

Dank: I am just working out his injections for the year. As an older leaner body I might infuse him more particularly for the recovery. I often IV the older bodies.
Dank: I also know that they (a rival club) are trying everything they can in supplements and recovery modes to win this premiership.

He must hate them so bloody much that of the THOUSAND or so dieticians in Melbourne - he just happened to use one who did time for drug trafficking and admitted helping 30 AFL players use Growth Hormones and other banned substances.

He must hate drugs

I just looked up http://daa.asn.au/for-the-public/about-daa/ to find there are 5,000 members in Australia. Man thats an amazing piece of luck that someone 'SO anti drugs' its not funny stumbles on a drug using dietician huh. Just bad luck I guess. Could happen to anyone who HATES drugs. I guess he was so busy HATING drugs that his own anger and vehemence against them tired him out and he couldn't get past "C" in the Directory. Hating drugs really saps your energy you know.

He must just HATE drugs so bad.

When Hirdy even thinks about drugs he wants to smash them in the face! If someone offers him a syringe he just punches them right in the guts! Even women.

p.s
I just want you all to know I HATE strippers . If any of you see me there well I must have accidentally walked in because I am seriously so anti-stripper its just not bloody funny :shock:
wasnt Carey also 100% against drugs , hated them
Couldnt stand em! :D :D :D
Last edited by Con Gorozidis on Wed 24 Apr 2013 2:12pm, edited 1 time in total.

dragit
Saintsational Legend

I am dead against beer too & footy forums.

Con Gorozidis
Saintsational Legend

dragit wrote:I am dead against beer too & footy forums.
Dragit - if you seen me downing a pint (or 10) then please call the police because the bartender must have tricked me into it. Sure - I may have seen her filling up my pint from a tap connected to a keg but I how the bloody hell could I know what was really in it? I dont have a Masters degree in bloody chemical science so I assume the bar lady is just giving me brown fizzy water.

I just hate beer!

dragit
Saintsational Legend

Con Gorozidis wrote:
Dragit - if you seen me downing a pint (or 10) then please call the police because the bartender must have tricked me into it. Sure - I may have seen her filling up my pint from a tap connected to a keg but I how the bloody hell could I know what was really in it? I dont have a Masters degree in bloody chemical science so I assume the bar lady is just giving me brown fizzy water.

I just hate beer!
I hear you… I often head down to our supermarket for milk… there seems to be some kind of beer-shop attached & for the life of me I can't work it out but, nearly every single time I get home, I have 2 dozen bottles of beer, not 2 dozen bottles of milk. ? go figs?

I only realise after all of the 'milk' is finished that something is not right.

markp
Saintsational Legend

SainterK wrote:
markp wrote:So it'll come down to any record existing of ASADA indicating to Dank that AOD-9604 was ok, as he claimed they did?

I'm as cynical as anyone, wondering how the blow can be softened by the AFL and/or ASADA, but geez, bummers should be rightly very very worried now.

Here's the link to the four corners episode on iview:

http://www.abc.net.au/iview/?series=230 ... es/2303988
I'm not confident of that when we revist this statement Mark....

Hird said he believed the players were clean.
''The supplements our players were given, in my opinion and my knowledge, were all approved and within the regulations we all play the game by,'' he said.
''I'm very disappointed - shocked is probably the best word. I believe we followed processes, we put in place the right sort of processes.
''My understanding is we worked within the framework given to us by the AFL and WADA [World Anti-Doping Agency]. I'm shocked to be sitting here.''

Read more: http://www.theage.com.au/afl/afl-news/e ... z2RCXpcVha

I hope it was more than verbal....
Yup, weasel words 101.

I noted he also said later he 'looked forward to telling the truth'... geeez, really?

As I've said before if you hire the hells angels to collect your debts you can hardly claim ignorance or innocence when they put someone in hospital.

SainterK
Saintsational Legend

He looked forward to telling the truth in regards to the allegations against himself though Mark...not a peep about the allegations about the Dons prior to that.

Think he'll handball all that to be honest, the ASADA interview in regards to what the team itself took, will go along the lines of his statement above 'my understanding is'

Listening to SEN today, I was alarmed the long term affects of some of these peptides...it's not just cheating, encouraging prolonged use is out right dangerous.

markp
Saintsational Legend

Yeah I think 'looking forward to telling the truth' was in relation to ASADA interview, but shouldn't that be a given?

Strikes me as the weasel words of someone who is more inclined to be looking forward and intending to do anything but.

Con Gorozidis
Saintsational Legend

dragit wrote:
Con Gorozidis wrote:

I just hate beer!
I hear you… I often head down to our supermarket for milk… there seems to be some kind of beer-shop attached & for the life of me I can't work it out but, nearly every single time I get home, I have 2 dozen bottles of beer, not 2 dozen bottles of milk. ? go figs?

I only realise after all of the 'milk' is finished that something is not right.
GOLD :D :D :D

mullet
Saintsational Legend

Thanks to Markp for the link. Watched it last night. Amazing not the word.

And people were saying how could they have been on the gear as they had so many soft tissue injuries. But how many were fair dinkum???? Pull a hammy, get out of drug test.

Not looking good Essendon.

dragit
Saintsational Legend

mullet wrote:Thanks to Markp for the link. Watched it last night. Amazing not the word.

And people were saying how could they have been on the gear as they had so many soft tissue injuries. But how many were fair dinkum???? Pull a hammy, get out of drug test.

I think they were fair dinkum injuries as they were dropping during games, but who knows if the injections 'not fit for human use' increased their soft tissue injury rate?

If you put on huge amounts of mass in a short time, the ligaments and muscles just aren't prepared to drag the extra weight around.

joffaboy
Saintsational Legend

Geez they looked big and strong on Saturday night.

Really bulked up in a huge way over the past two years.

As mullet says, too bad about all those soft tissue injuries last year. Lots and lots of pulled hammy's as Charters said :wink:

Lance or James??

There comes a point in every man's life when he has to say, "Enough is enough." For me, that time is now. I have been dealing with claims that I cheated and had an unfair advantage in <redacted>. Over the past three years, I have been subjected to a <redacted>investigation followed by <redacted> witch hunt. The toll this has taken on my family, and my work for <redacted>and on me leads me to where I am today – finished with this nonsense. (Oops just got a spontaneous errection <unredacted>)
Saints94
SS Life Member

dragit wrote:
mullet wrote:Thanks to Markp for the link. Watched it last night. Amazing not the word.

I think they were fair dinkum injuries as they were dropping during games, but who knows if the injections 'not fit for human use' increased their soft tissue injury rate?

If you put on huge amounts of mass in a short time, the ligaments and muscles just aren't prepared to drag the extra weight around.
+100.

markp
Saintsational Legend

Saints94 wrote:
dragit wrote:

+100.
According to dudes at my gym who should know, this is the case.

More muscle unnaturally quickly can easily lead to more injury as ligaments, joints, etc, struggle to keep up.

Con Gorozidis
Saintsational Legend

Definitely something in that markp.

Look our own Rhys Stanley - was a gazelle when we got him and his body has taken years to adjust to its own changes.
Bombers tried to fast track that process..

plugger66
Saintsational Legend

Con Gorozidis wrote:
matrix wrote:
Charter

I just looked up http://daa.asn.au/for-the-public/about-daa/ to find there are 5,000 members in Australia. Man thats an amazing piece of luck that someone 'SO anti drugs' its not funny stumbles on a drug using dietician huh. Just bad luck I guess. Could happen to anyone who HATES drugs. I guess he was so busy HATING drugs that his own anger and vehemence against them tired him out so much didnt have the time or energy to shop around. Hating drugs really saps your energy you know.

p.s

Can I ask why what you have quoted proves Hird likes drugs and isnt against them? Con you are amazing. You want to beleive a bit of Danks and a bit of charter but not bits that may mean innocence, only the bits that may mean guilt. As i have said all along. I have no idea if they are guilty or not. I think ASADA are in the best plae to find out.

cwrcyn
Saintsational Legend

In Shane Charter's house is a poster of James Hird. It's signed by Hird with the words Dear Shane, thanks for all your help. The poster was of the 2000 Essendon Premiership. Does this indicate that their relationship is much longer than Charter claims? If that was signed by Hird in 2000, then my suspicions of Essendon players being on EPO or something similar in 2000 seem reasonable. I've always been strong on that belief after witnessing live Essendon games in that year.

This type of sports science is something Hird and Thompson have a long history of being involved in.

Con Gorozidis
Saintsational Legend

plugger66 wrote:
Can I ask why what you have quoted proves Hird likes drugs and isnt against them? Con you are amazing. You want to believe a bit of Danks and a bit of charter but not bits that may mean innocence, only the bits that may mean guilt. As i have said all along. I have no idea if they are guilty or not. I think ASADA are in the best plae to find out.
How does a person who is really 'so anti drugs its not funny' behave?

Do they get super excited about IV regimes and boast about it?
Do they hire and hang out with someone like Shane Charter?
Do they take IV for themselves from a non-Dr when they 'feel sick'?
Do they hire someone like Steve Dank?

Clear your eyes Plugger. It is very very strange behaviour for someone who is 'against drugs'. If you cant see that I cant explain it to you.
I live with a Dr (a real one) and she wouldn't even prescribe herself a cold and flu tablet let alone me .
If you cant see Hird's behaviour is completely inconsistent with someone who is 'against drugs' I really cant help you understand.

What I do think and what makes more sense from what we know is heard is dead set 'against getting caught'.
Last edited by Con Gorozidis on Wed 24 Apr 2013 7:02pm, edited 2 times in total.

Con Gorozidis
Saintsational Legend

By the way Shane Charter seems like an ok bloke. Im not having a go at him. But he has done time for trafficking and admitted to help 30 AFL players cheat.

Sorry but someone who is 'anti drugs' would NOT hang out/train and pay money to that kind of guy.

plugger66
Saintsational Legend

Con Gorozidis wrote:
plugger66 wrote:
Can I ask why what you have quoted proves Hird likes drugs and isnt against them? Con you are amazing. You want to believe a bit of Danks and a bit of charter but not bits that may mean innocence, only the bits that may mean guilt. As i have said all along. I have no idea if they are guilty or not. I think ASADA are in the best plae to find out.
How does a person who is really 'so anti drugs its not funny' behave?

Do they get super excited about IV regimes and boast about it?
Do they hire and hang out with someone like Shane Charter?
Do they take IV for themselves from a non-Dr when they 'feel sick'?
Do they hire someone like Steve Dank?

Clear your eyes Plugger. It is very very strange behaviour for someone who is 'anti drugs'. If you cant see that I cant explain it to you.
I live with a Dr (a real one) and she wouldn't even prescribe herself a cold and flu tablet let alone me .
If you cant see Hird's behaviour is completely inconsistent with someone who is 'anti-drugs' I really cant help you understand.

Con you do understand what IV is? Why do only beleive certain things that either Danks or Charter says?

Con Gorozidis
Saintsational Legend

plugger66 wrote:
Con you do understand what IV is? Why do only beleive certain things that either Danks or Charter says?
Ill give you a tip. if youre sick go to the Dr like everyone else. Dont go to your mates house who doesnt have a medical degree. Just a suggestion.

If you want to believe Hird is 'against drugs' go right ahead. His behaviour is entirely inconsistent with that but heck youd prefer to ignore the facts and focus on the myth of the footy star like a little kid who collects footy cards. Which is totally fine. Ill have my opinion you have yours.

Con Gorozidis
Saintsational Legend

Here is a link to Nutrition Australia

http://www.nutritionaustralia.org/

I suggest if you want a Nutritionist - give them a call and ask how many of their members DONT have drug convictions.

There will be plenty that dont!