Todays Sandringham game.

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

BigMart
Saintsational Legend

Re: Todays Sandringham game.

Come on

Don't be silly, or act dumb??

Hunt is soft, as weak as piss and hell never live down the 2 times he has pulled out....

Did I ever say he 'shouldn't ' be recruited because he had NO photo?? Was that my exact wording was it??

I said Swift was a monty to go at #1 before he was injured... He was injured as a 17yo before the draft, actually twice before the draft. And had played little footy. Did attend the DC though and tested through the roof.
Prior to that he had averaged 39ppg in 4under 17 interstate games and had 45 touches in one game, which was double anyone else.... He was a freak, and a 190 cm mid who was like a clone of Pendlbury.
His body could get right, that's actually a shame... He still did get a lot of the footy for WC and in the WAFL but struggled with kicking and agility because his knees were gone... Both sides

plugger66
Saintsational Legend

BigMart wrote:Come on

Don't be silly, or act dumb??

Hunt is soft, as weak as piss and hell never live down the 2 times he has pulled out....

Did I ever say he 'shouldn't ' be recruited because he had NO photo?? Was that my exact wording was it??

I said Swift was a monty to go at #1 before he was injured... He was injured as a 17yo before the draft, actually twice before the draft. And had played little footy. Did attend the DC though and tested through the roof.
Prior to that he had averaged 39ppg in 4under 17 interstate games and had 45 touches in one game, which was double anyone else.... He was a freak, and a 190 cm mid who was like a clone of Pendlbury.
His body could get right, that's actually a shame... He still did get a lot of the footy for WC and in the WAFL but struggled with kicking and agility because his knees were gone... Both sides

So this soft player played in 3 GF's. How weak are Geelong for playing him. No wonder their club is stuffed. And Im glad you know so much about Swift. Couldnt find anything on the who internet who said he would have gone as number one before injury. And he didnt play in the under 17's as he was injured. Just a minor detail.

BigMart
Saintsational Legend

Hunt will never live down his 'dogging' as GT puts it...

You even bought it up...

Why did he duck his head? (and he's done it twice)

You know, maybe he played in 3 grand finals, because he can play a bit.... Maybe because the team he was lucky enough to be at were amazing... And he plays deep back and defends from behind, and is used primarliy for his big weapon

What I do know is, he s*** himself .... Which means he doesn't like putting his body on the line, and has to will himself to do so... And just forgot. What he did, is the most embarrassing thing anyone can do on a field... You would never see Lenny Hayes deviate, or Nick Riewoldt or most AFL players.... He did... And that's a fact.

And Cripps... You'll find, contested footy won't be his go...

BigMart
Saintsational Legend

And on Swift

Keep researching.... Think you'll find he had a pretty decorated career as a junior.

plugger66
Saintsational Legend

BigMart wrote:Hunt will never live down his 'dogging' as GT puts it...

You even bought it up...

Why did he duck his head? (and he's done it twice)

You know, maybe he played in 3 grand finals, because he can play a bit.... Maybe because the team he was lucky enough to be at were amazing... And he plays deep back and defends from behind, and is used primarliy for his big weapon

What I do know is, he s*** himself .... Which means he doesn't like putting his body on the line, and has to will himself to do so... And just forgot. What he did, is the most embarrassing thing anyone can do on a field... You would never see Lenny Hayes deviate, or Nick Riewoldt or most AFL players.... He did... And that's a fact.

And Cripps... You'll find, contested footy won't be his go...

You know what I will find at the end of Hunts career, 3 GF's. Nothing else. As for Swift he didt play under 17's. If I am wrong show me otherwise I have no idea what you are on about.

BigMart
Saintsational Legend

Sorry, I was a year out on Swift... My mistake it was U16... Huge

Michael Voss .... Described him a s the best underage talent in the country

John Worsfold blown away by his decision to quit, and he was a required player with a contract in front of him....

Chose medicine.... Fair call.... He got a 99.8 TER so he's smart enough to make his own mind

And
Hunt ducked his head..... That's a no, no in local footy... Pros who get paid to put their body on the line, have an obligation to do so... He did not, he'll be remembered for that,..... Even you bought it up, 6 years later

Mud sticks yeah

plugger66
Saintsational Legend

BigMart wrote:Sorry, I was a year out on Swift... My mistake it was U16... Huge

Michael Voss .... Described him a s the best underage talent in the country

John Worsfold blown away by his decision to quit, and he was a required player with a contract in front of him....

Chose medicine.... Fair call.... He got a 99.8 TER so he's smart enough to make his own mind

And
Hunt ducked his head..... That's a no, no in local footy... Pros who get paid to put their body on the line, have an obligation to do so... He did not, he'll be remembered for that,..... Even you bought it up, 6 years later

Mud sticks yeah

Having a feeling he wont care what he is known for because he will be known as a 3 GF player. Obviously Geelong didnt care. And good memory on Swift. didnt know the year but knew what Voss said.

BigMart
Saintsational Legend

If Hunt could have his time again.....

Whenever he gets bought up, so does his head duck.... He won't live it down....

Only a cat would do that...

plugger66
Saintsational Legend

BigMart wrote:If Hunt could have his time again.....

Whenever he gets bought up, so does his head duck.... He won't live it down....

Only a cat would do that...

Why did Geelong play him? Your argument is weak which also makes it consistent which is a good thing I suppose.

BigMart
Saintsational Legend

So your argument is what

He didn't duck his head, and is not remembered for it...

plugger66
Saintsational Legend

BigMart wrote:So your argument is what

He didn't duck his head, and is not remembered for it...

My argument is it had no effect on his career at all. It is that simple.

BigMart
Saintsational Legend

Yeah, wouldn't have effected him...he would have been happy to receive to comments and sledging from coaches, team mates and opposition (Milney would have loved it)..... Watching that replay... He'd have just laughed it off....

Being the butt of jokes, and having old stk supporters associating him first and foremost with pulling out (you initially forgot to mention the GFs) why did you bring him up??

It wouldn't have bothered him in the slightest

plugger66
Saintsational Legend

BigMart wrote:Yeah, wouldn't have effected him...he would have been happy to receive to comments and sledging from coaches, team mates and opposition (Milney would have loved it)..... Watching that replay... He'd have just laughed it off....

Being the butt of jokes, and having old stk supporters associating him first and foremost with pulling out (you initially forgot to mention the GFs) why did you bring him up??

It wouldn't have bothered him in the slightest

I see a guy with 3 GF's who is laughing at comments like yours. I see a player getting game so obviously geelong werent worried.

Milney says to Hunt you ducked your head you weak so and so and Hunt answers back, I have played in 3 GFs and beat you in one of them. Milne stops talking.

bobmurray
Saintsational Legend

here they are again...

Six debutants for the Saints so far in Season 2024. :D
BigMart
Saintsational Legend

You bought him up, why?