Considered criticisms of the Thommo years

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

stinger
Saintsational Legend

Re: Considered criticisms of the Thommo years

SaintPav wrote:
stinger wrote:
Dave McNamara wrote: Like plenty of other Saintsationalists, I really hope that Grant gets back on here, coz I'd like to hear his response to some of the questions (accusations?) that have been put to him by the prosecution... I suppose he's busy long lunching, and then catching a movie with Barks...

why would he ffs....he came on here as just another saints supporter...and a passionate one at that...and the usual clowns on here dumped on him big time.....as clowns have done from the day he got the flick.....that's when this forum split down the middle......nothing's changed, except more know it all posters have joined up to add their two bits... most of which, with a couple of notable exceptions... in mho ain't worth dog s***.....
So everyone should just agree with everyone else then? What a jolly place that would be Stinger.

Thomo wouldn't mind being challenged as long as it's done with some common decency.
i agree with your last comment, but that's not what happened was it.....???...unfortunately for the forum as a whole i would think.....grant was at a distinct disadvantage as he came on here and told everyone who he was.......that led to him being bagged from pillar to post with everything he did denigrated by one poster or another...i know for a fact that there are other club employees and former employees as well as well known journos on here who can post their views without fear of being personally attacked for one reason only....no one knows who they are..... you have to admit saint pav that this is a fairly hostile forum at times, especially for those who expose themselves to attack......

..i made mistakes in the past by posting personal details about myself which became the basis for repeated attempts to denigrate me ...never again.....

for example , what grant got paid was a matter between his employer and grant....it is no one else's flowering business, yet one well known jealous clown used a figure which no one knows if it was fact or fiction to really stick the boot into him.....

it all works better when posters are faceless and their personal circumstances are unkown....

.everybody still loves lenny....and we always will

"Freedom of expression is the cornerstone of a free society,"

However, freedom of expression is not encouraged in certain forums.
Dr Spaceman
Saintsational Legend

"Hello, is it me you're looking for?..."

SainterK
Saintsational Legend

Now that's a tight gentlemans...

Terrance80
Club Player

Having spoken to a few players about GT they were positive about the influence that he had on the club ... Most enjoyed playing under him... The thing they apparently found hard to take was the way he preached a team first mentality yet he let his personal battle with RB almost rip the guts out of the place and since that day has done nothing but criticise (usually in a public forum) the club on most fronts....