Tom Ledger

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

defacto
Club Player

Re: Tom Ledger

plugger66 wrote:
groupie1 wrote:I think the confusion may stem from his form in the pre-season comp. Saints were woeful, he was one bright spot. Clearly our best over that 3 game journey.

For that reason it is difficult to understand why he wasn't selected in the first side.

Plus, all this competing with Hayes, NDS, Armo, Monty bulls***. Bollocks. All players are midfielders now. Ledger, deemed ready, comes in, listed at HFF, plays mid, allows Joey to also do a shut down role, along with CJ..... Ledger comes in for someone like Gram, who can't play at this level, and a little personnel reshuffle makes it work.
I know it is hard for people with prejudice but Gram plays a role on small forward now. Bringing Ledger is doesnt help our backline. I dont think we want Joey playing that role. To valuable as a mid/ wingman.
if gram goes out ray, clarke or newnes are the obvious replacements (listed in order of vfl form).

gram is 28. his current contract can potentially take him to 29. his form last week was very poor.

you could make room for a ledger or ross by dropping saad and playing milne, schneider as the FP players.

plugger66
Saintsational Legend

How does that give a player to play on their running forwards?

BigMart
Saintsational Legend

Did I ever actually say...

Cripps dogged a contest???

Yes or No??

Who used the term First
You or me??

Has Jamie Cripps impressed at any level..... Mildly

And do you mean

PANE of glass?? Again if your gonna attempt a ridicule, at least know how to spell it.

It must be hard for you??

Spinner
Saintsational Legend

BigMart wrote:Did I ever actually say...

Yes or No??

Who used the term First
You or me??

And do you mean

PANE of glass?? Again if your gonna attempt a ridicule, at least know how to spell it.

I felt Cripps impressed with his first team photo shoot. Went from have just a plain photo when drafted to one with slick hair and a nice smile.

Also you implied Cripps dogged it. You didn't say the exact words, but you used those words that Cripps dogged it whereas another player doesnt. Don't run from those types of comments... It really lessens your character, if possible.

plugger66
Saintsational Legend

BigMart wrote:Did I ever actually say...

Yes or No??

Who used the term First
You or me??

And do you mean

Couldn't find any quotes and realized you were wrong did you. Anyway as spinner you are running away from what you said. You basically said Cripps dogged by saying siposs wouldn't. At least have the courage to admit it. We can see through you pane. Obviously there is no rule on common sense when becoming a teacher.

BigMart
Saintsational Legend

Again did I actually say it??

Not saying I implied it, or I basically said it...... Did I actually say it??

Are you going to answer that.... Yes or No....

And when Arryn was drafted I commented on his courage, not a question mark there...

Not running from my assessment, and many would agree.... It's a simple assessment, he did not attack 2 contests hard enough... He does NOT win enough footy
He ain't as good as Ledger, or Siposs for that matter on current evidence.... And for one of the clubs best runners... Has never touched it twenty time s in a game at any level

And continue to bag teachers Plugger.... It's a shameful position I know....

Although I have plenty who work for me that I really rate.... And I hope they are proud of their profession.

gringo
Saintsational Legend

Well done to the kid for getting named. I hope we get to see him play at least a senior game so we can all calm down about him either way. I still have concerns over his disposal but I'm hoping the cleaner delivery to him will make it easier for him to use the ball himself. I think there is some logic to that comment.

evo
Club Player

There seems to be one poster on here that has the cowardice to hide behind innuendo. ( Maybe it comes with the profession - there, see innuendo is easy.......)

bobmurray
Saintsational Legend

When people don't like each other or when they vie for superiority they sure do turn this site into a wankfest..

strange how it's always the same master baters,,, :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

Season 2024 is where RTB is showing the footy world his grasp of the modern game. :shock:
BigMart
Saintsational Legend

Just asking for clarification

Still haven't got it??

plugger66
Saintsational Legend

BigMart wrote:Just asking for clarification

Still haven't got it??

Here is some clarification. You are to gutless to admit you implied Cripps dogged it and who can blame you. A terrible term for a player in a team you follow. As I have said to you previously you wouldnt have the guts to ever say it to a player on your own team and now you are to gutless to admit you implied it about Cripps. At least your consistent Pane.