Wellingham only 3. Can play vs Saints

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

sunsaint
Saintsational Legend
Location: Queensland - Beautiful one day ... you know the rest

Re: Wellingham only 3. Can play vs Saints

Devilhead wrote:Ha Ha knock yourself out d**khead - what an idiot

Plugger66 = Devilhead's Bitch

Bye Bye loser
nice one :shock: playing the man
I dont know what legal system you are used to, but the afl tribunal system is no different from the normal laws of the country
its simple
You rock up to a magistrates court charged with a crime, you can plead innocent or guilty
He/She usually has a range of penalties to impose
Your first offence and according to the circumstances you might get off with a warning/monetary fine and/or a good behaviour bond (gees you could call that a reduction...)
Subsequent apppearances for the same crime, the penalty will rise
get it?
its bloody simple

Seeya
Devilhead
Saintsational Legend

plugger66 wrote: Excellent stuff. I would claim i won this battle but that would be like beating a 3 year old kid at Texus Holdum and then being proud of it. How could be out of Australia for 18 years with a response that a 5 year old would be embarrassed about?
I don't think I'm the one who has embarrassed themselves here

You couldnt even supply a relevant example which mirrored the subject at hand and when you got called out I was the one who apparently lost the argument ... go figure

You are as transparent as they come and your pscyhobabble diatribes and pathetic sarcastic jokes which no one seems remotely to give a toss about are not as smart as you think they are

And therein lies your problem you actually think that your argumentative style is cutting edge and brilliantly smart where as most posters see right through it to a person who has variety of self absorption issues which he struggling to get a handle on

Sometimes you do have something interesting things to say but I guess after 26000 posts the odds are in your favour

You should a leaf out of Saintbrat's book - a poster with an equivalent number of posts but majority of which are informative and interesting unfortunately you are the mirror image of Saintbrat - uninformative and boringly and inanely argumentative

I actually feel sorry for you in some ways I really do and unfortunately I very much doubt you could beat a 2 year old kid let alone a 3 year old kid at Texas holdem even if the cards were facing up
Last edited by Devilhead on Tue 10 Jul 2012 10:20pm, edited 1 time in total.

The Devil makes work for idle hands!!!
Devilhead
Saintsational Legend

sunsaint wrote: nice one :shock: playing the man
I dont know what legal system you are used to, but the afl tribunal system is no different from the normal laws of the country
its simple
You rock up to a magistrates court charged with a crime, you can plead innocent or guilty
He/She usually has a range of penalties to impose
Your first offence and according to the circumstances you might get off with a warning/monetary fine and/or a good behaviour bond (gees you could call that a reduction...)
Subsequent apppearances for the same crime, the penalty will rise
get it?
its bloody simple
No you cannot call it a reduction - as far as I am aware they don't impose a penalty and then reduce it because you've been a good little boy or girl - they impose the sentence and that's it

If you want you can appeal it and get a reduced sentence but it is different from the MRP Judicial system which can reduced your original sentence at the same time the sentence has been imposed (no need for an appeal) due to a good behaviour rule

Is that simple enough

sunsaint
Saintsational Legend
Location: Queensland - Beautiful one day ... you know the rest

:cry:

Seeya
saintspremiers
Saintsational Legend

I'm after facts please.

Does anyone know of another play where his rookie year has been taken into account re the
5 year good behavioir rule?

i am Melbourne Skies - sometimes Blue Skies, Grey Skies, even Partly Cloudy Skies.
Devilhead
Saintsational Legend

saintspremiers wrote:I'm after facts please.

Does anyone know of another play where his rookie year has been taken into account re the
5 year good behavioir rule?
It doesn't seem so

Devilhead
Saintsational Legend

sunsaint wrote::cry:
8-)

8856brother
Saintsational Legend

What did Goddard actually get? How did he end up with 2? Was it 4 down to 2 for 10 years of being a good boy, or 3 down to 2.

How does he, with nearly 10 years of no trouble, get only one week less? No Rookie year Bullsh#t. The system is a joke. Argue all you like. It's embarrassing. The incidents are so far apart it's not funny. The whole situation is quite humerous.

Goddard 1, Wellingham 3, fair enough. Goddard 2 then Wellingham must get 5 or 6.

I'm surprised The Duke didn't get another 25% off just because he plays for the Filth.

Wonder what Bakes would have got?

Saintsational Legend

8856brother wrote:What did Goddard actually get? How did he end up with 2? Was it 4 down to 2 for 10 years of being a good boy, or 3 down to 2.

How does he, with nearly 10 years of no trouble, get only one week less? No Rookie year Bullsh#t. The system is a joke. Argue all you like. It's embarrassing.
Maybe it had something to do with this.

Macquarie Dictionary Word of the Year for 2023 "Kosi Lives"
8856brother
Saintsational Legend

kosifantutti wrote:
8856brother wrote:What did Goddard actually get? How did he end up with 2? Was it 4 down to 2 for 10 years of being a good boy, or 3 down to 2.

How does he, with nearly 10 years of no trouble, get only one week less? No Rookie year Bullsh#t. The system is a joke. Argue all you like. It's embarrassing.

I take it all back. Wellingham reprimand. Goddard 8.

kosifantutti wrote:

Dont remember that one. When was that and how many weeks did he get?

Devilhead
Saintsational Legend

He got 0 weeks - pleaded guilty and got a reprimand - if saints took it to the tribunal they would have risked a 1 week suspension