Kosi Injury (minor?)

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

saintspremiers
Saintsational Legend

Re: Kosi Injury (minor?)

SainterK wrote:
saintdooley wrote:Hey K, can you get a photo/video of him fainting while on tv? thats the best one.
:evil:

Imagine if that was your brother, or your dad, or your son?
Can someone book Dools in for the snip?

Really don't want the likes of him to breed do we?

i am Melbourne Skies - sometimes Blue Skies, Grey Skies, even Partly Cloudy Skies.
Megamaguire
Club Player

SainterK said...
"Kosi plays a role, I am hoping this year it will be more footballer, than human battering ram. However if it's not, and he continues to do what is asked of him, I will cheer him on. He has remained loyal and played whatever role asked of him, does he always individually shine in that role, well perhaps not....doesn't sulk though, and continues to be meat in defender sandwiches because he loves wearing the RW&B."

I still think Kosi has enough skill and baring injuries can contribute significantly to the team. At times last year i felt more confident with Kosi kicking for goal than Rooey and with the need for one big guy kicking straight i could fully understand his worth to the team structures. The only comparably sized fw. player we currently have better than Kosi overall is Rooey. Kosi is not the dominant straight kicking forward we would love to have but then again it's hard to name many afl KPP on the forward line anyway.
With his 3rd. coach in his corner this year i hope it falls Kosi's way in his twilight years. I've always admired Kos's bravery,determination and willingness to play varied roles. I hope the new Watters game-plan sees Kosi play his best footy near the end of his career.

GO KOSI!
GO SAINTS!

The boy can play and we can build a defence around him that will have respect.
skeptic
Saintsational Legend

Personally always felt the criticism of Kosi is largely exaggerated due to the fact that the guy plays in the hardest position on the ground and plays the odd good thing and regular ok games... very few forwards consistently play well all the time for an extended period... the ones that do are the elite

skeptic
Saintsational Legend

plugger66 wrote:
quidnunc wrote:Can someone please tell me how to block Plugger 66 comments from the threads I read please?

Its easy. I blocked you the day you came on this site. Not because of what you might say but because you actually say nothing so I dont want to waste my time looking at a vacant thread with writing that means nothing on it.

lol where do you even begin trying to correct this post

another ripper plugger, look in the mirror and feel proud