Maybe the administration did fail Lyon?

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

joffaboy
Saintsational Legend

bigcarl wrote:
He's gone. Move on.

Maybe we'll get someone who is fair dinkum about St Kilda Football Club to replace him.

Good riddance to bad rubbish
Some people with very little knowledge and with even less in their lives wont be able to move on.

Some people are slightly sad with their repetitive lying, lack of business savvy or experience and their utter ignorance.

Some people build a straw man from their empty lives and delusions and repeat ad nauseum making up their own truth.

The rest of us move on and wait with excitement to see who will take our Leigh Mathews rated list of 2012 into the top four again. :wink:

Lance or James??

There comes a point in every man's life when he has to say, "Enough is enough." For me, that time is now. I have been dealing with claims that I cheated and had an unfair advantage in <redacted>. Over the past three years, I have been subjected to a <redacted>investigation followed by <redacted> witch hunt. The toll this has taken on my family, and my work for <redacted>and on me leads me to where I am today – finished with this nonsense. (Oops just got a spontaneous errection <unredacted>)
SteveStevens66
Club Player

Dr Spaceman wrote:Well if we had've locked him in we would never have learned of his fascinating thoughts on money, loyalty, opportunity etc.

I for one am glad we found out.

And having found out, I for one am glad he's gone.
This!!

That press conference allowed us to see the real Ro$$ Lyin. A slime bucket douche bag without an once of integrity, humility or self-awareness. He's a freakin pig and I'm glad we found out. I'm relieved he won't be within cooee of our players. I don't want him corrupting them.

Carna Saints!!!
barks4eva
Saintsational Legend

joffaboy, you're funny, clueless but funny all the same

originally a rugby fan who discovered AFL football only recently

and it shows

:lol:

Sainternist
Saintsational Legend

Yeah, they failed him. They failed him in not offering as much money as Fremantle.

Now we have a chance to get a better coach with maybe half of what Ross is getting out of purple money.

Curb your enthusiasm - you’re a St.Kilda supporter!!