So who is sitting where?

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

Zac Attack
Club Player

saint66au wrote:
Zac Attack wrote:
saint66au wrote:Just really dissapointing IMO that posters with loads of previous form for abuse are allowed to continue being members here after openly admitting and bragging about abusing our CS and individual members at a game

...and before anyone accuses me of taking sides or not listening to both sides of the story, said poster in a previous "reincarnation" took the time track me down on a social media site and unleash a torrent of abuse at my moderating, openly admitting he did it to avoid being banned here

If this is the future of SS and deemed acceptable, count me out
Well off you go. Your moderating caused this as you were blind to what your mates were doing and who they were abusing etc. But that still does not count so you can give a bleeding hearts story right?
So my moderating caused you and your buddies to camp behind the cheersquad and sledge them all night, singling out individual members for particular abuse? Right-o. Way to avoid the issue
No your moderating caused a deterioration in this forum. Right-o?

Dooley deserved it. so did the cheersquad.

saint66au
Saintsational Legend

Zac Attack wrote:
saint66au wrote:
Zac Attack wrote:
saint66au wrote:Just really dissapointing IMO that posters with loads of previous form for abuse are allowed to continue being members here after openly admitting and bragging about abusing our CS and individual members at a game

...and before anyone accuses me of taking sides or not listening to both sides of the story, said poster in a previous "reincarnation" took the time track me down on a social media site and unleash a torrent of abuse at my moderating, openly admitting he did it to avoid being banned here

Well off you go. Your moderating caused this as you were blind to what your mates were doing and who they were abusing etc. But that still does not count so you can give a bleeding hearts story right?
So my moderating caused you and your buddies to camp behind the cheersquad and sledge them all night, singling out individual members for particular abuse? Right-o. Way to avoid the issue

Hopefully everyone who reads this will see your statement for the load of bullying rubbish it is

NO-ONE deserves to be abused (and I heard what you were saying) for the crime of being in a football Cheer Squad..and the fact you think otherwise says volumes about you...

THE BUBBLE HAS BURST

2011 player sponsor
Ralphy
Saintsational Legend

saint66au wrote:
Zac Attack wrote:
saint66au wrote:
Zac Attack wrote:

Hopefully everyone who reads this will see your statement for the load of bullying rubbish it is

NO-ONE deserves to be abused (and I heard what you were saying) for the crime of being in a football Cheer Squad..and the fact you think otherwise says volumes about you...
agree ive been on the end of a female member here's abuse , its not nice.... every forum someones moderation comes under scruteny if your to harsh or to soft.... im in the middle on the forums i moderate.... Abuse is not tolerated.

Zac Attack
Club Player

saint66au wrote:
Zac Attack wrote:
saint66au wrote:
Zac Attack wrote:

Oh take your moral highground and stick it where the sun doesn't shine.

Considering the abuse directed at me on this forum I don't see why I cannot lambast considering the amount of dribble coming from certain posters.

Maybe I am the voice for the voiceless?

Batnoe
Club Player

I dont see the point in abusing people you dont know etc etc. Especially your own kind no matter how much they annoy you.

I have my opionions but i dont think i use bully tactics.

I appreciate the fact that the cheersquad travel to every game and realise how much it costs, maybe an updated flag or two wouldnt go astray but i guess if they are spending their money on travelling and accom they cant afford it. Maybe a new wardrobe wouldnt hurt!!

Some face paint too!! Some red black and white hair!!

Get into it!

Carn Saints
saintbrat
Saintsational Legend

Batnoe wrote:I dont see the point in abusing people you dont know etc etc. Especially your own kind no matter how much they annoy you.

I appreciate the fact that the cheersquad travel to every game and realise how much it costs, maybe an updated flag or two wouldnt go astray but i guess if they are spending their money on travelling and accom they cant afford it. Maybe a new wardrobe wouldnt hurt!!

Get into it!
Too My knowledge the only 'Funds' they get are for the Banner itself
and a set of jackets- used at etihad- to0 take away would require excess baggage

so if funds are available I am sure they would appreciate being able to do those things.. But it is their own time and money they use.

it would still not hurt those sitting near by to make some noise.
Last edited by saintbrat on Mon 01 Aug 2011 6:16pm, edited 1 time in total.

StReNgTh ThRoUgH LoYaLtY
Rejoicing in hope, patient in tribulation, continuing steadfastly..!!
MEMBERSHIP 2014 31,134 Membership 2015 32,746 MEMBERSHIP 2016 - 38,101
MEMBERSHIP 2017 42,095 , Membership 2018 46,998
MEMBERSHIP 2019 43,106 http://saintsational.net/viewtopic.php? ... 9#p1816890
MEMBERSHIP 2020 48,588 http://saintsational.net/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=100107
GrumpyOne
Saintsational Legend
Location: Kicked out of the Coffee Shop, Settlement Pub, Cranbourne

saintbrat wrote:
Batnoe wrote:I dont see the point in abusing people you dont know etc etc. Especially your own kind no matter how much they annoy you.

Get into it!
and a set of jackets- used at etihad- to0 take away would require excess baggage

so if duns are avialable I am sure tehy would appreciate being able to do those things.. But it is their own time and money they use.

it would still not hurt those witting enar by to make some noise.

Agreed. Not impressed with those witting enar at Metricon..... No noise at all.

Australia...... Live it like we stole it....... Because we did.
saintbrat
Saintsational Legend

GrumpyOne wrote:
saintbrat wrote:

Get into it!

so if duns are avialable I am sure tehy would appreciate being able to do those things.. But it is their own time and money they use.

it would still not hurt those witting enar by to make some noise.

Agreed. Not impressed with those witting enar at Metricon..... No noise at all.

and I've just done a handwiting Pd and all......

StReNgTh ThRoUgH LoYaLtY
Rejoicing in hope, patient in tribulation, continuing steadfastly..!!
MEMBERSHIP 2014 31,134 Membership 2015 32,746 MEMBERSHIP 2016 - 38,101
MEMBERSHIP 2017 42,095 , Membership 2018 46,998
MEMBERSHIP 2019 43,106 http://saintsational.net/viewtopic.php? ... 9#p1816890
MEMBERSHIP 2020 48,588 http://saintsational.net/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=100107
saintdooley
Saintsational Legend

GramSlam wrote:
joffaboy wrote:
saint66au wrote:So this is what this Forum has come to...allleged supporters coming on here bragging about openly sledging the cheer squad at a game and verbally harrassing individual members of it...and theyre apparently free to do said bragging without censure

Just about had enough....shame..theres some bloody awesome people post here, but right now they are being overrun by attention seekers, trolls, whingers and bullies..like no other time since Ive been here I dont think

:(
Hang in there Saint66au.

Saintdooley, I have a go at you, a lot in fun about Xavier, but if you travelled up with the CS you dont deserve to be abused while watching and supporting the Saints.

pretty piss poor effort to abuse you with purile jibes.

the CS is not the greatest in the world, but they try their best. Pretty low act IMHO

Dooley should take the cheersquad head on!! He's young.. confident...comitted...

I was asking whether the cheersquad was a paid position as i had no idea... I was also thinking that if it was it would be easier to recruit.

If you look at some of the other cheersquad they have characters- charcters with personality..... I think Dooly should do some recruiting, go to a game where people turn up and invite them to sit with them. From where i was i only saw 1 young bloke (i assume dooly) he should get out there and recruit another 15 young blokes and make it entertaining.

Why do you think Joffa is so popular? he is a character!!
no matter what i tell mates my age who are also saints fans, they wont join. they sit near is and as someone said its noot seen as 'cool' to be in the cheer squad these days, 20 years ago maybe. but we, and the other 16 cheer squad are looked upon as a group of people who just chant and shake pom poms and flags. doesnt sound that cool at all.
all my mates (including female) love going to the melbourne victory games and stand behind the goals. they wouldnt know what a soccer ball was if they got hit by one, but their cher squad allows horns, whistles, extra large flags, and so on...thats what is 'cool'! but the AFL have rules for cheer squad, and if we fail to obey them we get fined. NO whistles! NO flags over 6 foot. NO hornes. NO beer. NO banging on the fence.

As SaintBrat said, the cheer squad was making noise, yes it was a small number of us but we were being abused for not being loud enough, did it ever occur to people the way we sound louder is if more people yell...not yell AT us but WITH us???

The flags we take interstate come from our funds, or should i say from my bank account? It costs extra to take cheer squad equiptment interstate but we do take as much as possible. The club now funds us for the banners but do not pay for it to go interstate. and once all the sponsor signs have been stuck on etc they are not exactly light so there goes more money for oversized luggage.

we do the best we can and get called every name under the sun for it, what more can we possibly do?

"Another storied win in Robert Harvey's career. They say he is the embodiment of their motto of strength through loyalty, and on the day he became just the tenth man to play 350 league games the saints reward him with a seemingly impossible victory."
Thinline
Saintsational Legend

saintdooley wrote:
GramSlam wrote:
joffaboy wrote:
saint66au wrote:So this is what this Forum has come to...allleged supporters coming on here bragging about openly sledging the cheer squad at a game and verbally harrassing individual members of it...and theyre apparently free to do said bragging without censure

Just about had enough....shame..theres some bloody awesome people post here, but right now they are being overrun by attention seekers, trolls, whingers and bullies..like no other time since Ive been here I dont think

Hang in there Saint66au.

Saintdooley, I have a go at you, a lot in fun about Xavier, but if you travelled up with the CS you dont deserve to be abused while watching and supporting the Saints.

the CS is not the greatest in the world, but they try their best. Pretty low act IMHO

Dooley should take the cheersquad head on!! He's young.. confident...comitted...

I was asking whether the cheersquad was a paid position as i had no idea... I was also thinking that if it was it would be easier to recruit.

If you look at some of the other cheersquad they have characters- charcters with personality..... I think Dooly should do some recruiting, go to a game where people turn up and invite them to sit with them. From where i was i only saw 1 young bloke (i assume dooly) he should get out there and recruit another 15 young blokes and make it entertaining.

no matter what i tell mates my age who are also saints fans, they wont join. they sit near is and as someone said its noot seen as 'cool' to be in the cheer squad these days, 20 years ago maybe. but we, and the other 16 cheer squad are looked upon as a group of people who just chant and shake pom poms and flags. doesnt sound that cool at all.
all my mates (including female) love going to the melbourne victory games and stand behind the goals. they wouldnt know what a soccer ball was if they got hit by one, but their cher squad allows horns, whistles, extra large flags, and so on...thats what is 'cool'! but the AFL have rules for cheer squad, and if we fail to obey them we get fined. NO whistles! NO flags over 6 foot. NO hornes. NO beer. NO banging on the fence.

As SaintBrat said, the cheer squad was making noise, yes it was a small number of us but we were being abused for not being loud enough, did it ever occur to people the way we sound louder is if more people yell...not yell AT us but WITH us???

The flags we take interstate come from our funds, or should i say from my bank account? It costs extra to take cheer squad equiptment interstate but we do take as much as possible. The club now funds us for the banners but do not pay for it to go interstate. and once all the sponsor signs have been stuck on etc they are not exactly light so there goes more money for oversized luggage.

we do the best we can and get called every name under the sun for it, what more can we possibly do?
Get off Kosi's back?

Take less apparent morbid delight in post game violence?

At least appear like an approachable, decent individual who's in it for the greater good rather than to feed the need to flog on like a spoiled prat?

Just ideas. Impressions are everything are they not?

"The inches we need are everywhere around us. They're in every break in the game. Every minute, every second. On this team we fight for that inch. On this team we tear ourselves and everyone around us to pieces for that inch. We claw with our fingernails for that inch. Because we know when we add up all those inches that's gonna make the f***in' difference between winning and losing! Between living and dying!'
Dan Warna
Saintsational Legend

Zac Attack wrote:yada yada yada bullshite bullshite bullshite

Bewaire krime, da krimson bolt is comeing to yure nayborhood to smach krime

SHUT UP KRIME!
Dr Spaceman
Saintsational Legend

"And another one gone, and another one gone,
Another thread bites the dust....."
Last edited by Dr Spaceman on Tue 02 Aug 2011 12:40am, edited 2 times in total.

saintdooley
Saintsational Legend

Thinline wrote:
saintdooley wrote:
GramSlam wrote:
joffaboy wrote:

Hang in there Saint66au.

Get off Kosi's back?

At least appear like an approachable, decent individual who's in it for the greater good rather than to feed the need to flog on like a spoiled prat?

cheers mate :lol:

"Another storied win in Robert Harvey's career. They say he is the embodiment of their motto of strength through loyalty, and on the day he became just the tenth man to play 350 league games the saints reward him with a seemingly impossible victory."
thejiggingsaint
Saintsational Legend

Aisle 18/19 level one (as per usual!) and in the whitten room pre-game for the much anticipated beer from Eastern :wink:

St Kilda forever 🔴⚪️⚫️ ( God help me)
thejiggingsaint
Saintsational Legend

I joined the cheer squad prior to going over to Subiaco for the Weagles game last year. It cost me $60.00 to amend my membership and $27.00 for the seat. I sat with the cheersquad (even manned the floggers) and had the time of my life! I don't sit with the CS but I'm a proud and PAID UP member! I've seen the dedication of these folks and think its churlish to attack them. I would suggest that anyone who is critical of our CS and wants it to change should JOIN us!
Failing that then Knob-off with your criticisms from OUTSIDE!

St Kilda forever 🔴⚪️⚫️ ( God help me)
Zac Attack
Club Player

Thinline wrote:
saintdooley wrote:
GramSlam wrote:
joffaboy wrote:

Hang in there Saint66au.

Get off Kosi's back?

Thank you. I have no idea where he found the idea that I took a swing at him because if I actually attempted to strike him I would have nailed him such was his stunned mullet face when I had a go back at him initially.

Zac Attack
Club Player

Dan Warna wrote:
You used to be clever and intelligent now you are just plain tiresome and the glaring opposite of funny.

saintdooley
Saintsational Legend

Zac Attack wrote:
Thinline wrote:
saintdooley wrote:
GramSlam wrote:
joffaboy wrote:

Hang in there Saint66au.

Get off Kosi's back?

Thank you. I have no idea where he found the idea that I took a swing at him because if I actually attempted to strike him I would have nailed him such was his stunned mullet face when I had a go back at him initially.
yeah sorry for accusing you, there must of been someone right behind you that i couldnt see that tried to hit me. it just looked an awful lot like your arm. might of been your mate you were with, the one that looks like Andy Lee...but a much uglier version of him.

Zac Attack
Club Player

saintdooley wrote:
Zac Attack wrote:
Thinline wrote:
saintdooley wrote:
GramSlam wrote:
joffaboy wrote:

Hang in there Saint66au.

Get off Kosi's back?

yeah sorry for accusing you, there must of been someone right behind you that i couldnt see that tried to hit me. it just looked an awful lot like your arm. might of been your mate you were with, the one that looks like Andy Lee...but a much uglier version of him.
But I didn't attempt to hit you? I understand you are trying to now act tough on here however you shirked at the contest young man and looked like an idiot for doing so.

I found it actually funny that you backed down as soon as I said my bit in response to you.

DWOODROW
Club Player

Aisle 127, next to the bench. Pretty good seat really.

Dan Warna
Saintsational Legend

Zac Attack wrote:
Dan Warna wrote:
You used to be clever and intelligent now you are just plain tiresome and the glaring opposite of funny.
likewise, only you were never clever or intelligent :D

SHUT UP KRIME!
saintdooley
Saintsational Legend

Zac Attack wrote:
saintdooley wrote:
Zac Attack wrote:
Thinline wrote:
saintdooley wrote:
GramSlam wrote:
joffaboy wrote:

Hang in there Saint66au.

Get off Kosi's back?

But I didn't attempt to hit you? I understand you are trying to now act tough on here however you shirked at the contest young man and looked like an idiot for doing so.

I found it actually funny that you backed down as soon as I said my bit in response to you.
i walked away once you took a swing. i had no intention of violence. some people just cant handle their alcohol.

Dan Warna
Saintsational Legend

well done dools

whatever criticism folks have of the CS, i can't stand bullies and hence zac fails.

SHUT UP KRIME!
Zac Attack
Club Player

saintdooley wrote:
Zac Attack wrote:
saintdooley wrote:
Zac Attack wrote:
Thinline wrote:
saintdooley wrote:
GramSlam wrote:
joffaboy wrote:

Hang in there Saint66au.

Get off Kosi's back?

i walked away once you took a swing. i had no intention of violence. some people just cant handle their alcohol.
No I didn't take a swing? I have no idea where this has come from.

matrix
Saintsational Legend