Sponsorship Group Prize - In Season Function

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

InkerSaint
SS Hall of Fame

SainterK wrote:Also enjoyed the interviews, thought Peter Berbokov was very well spoken and confident, made a joke about the upcoming game....and how he still hasn't forgiven Joey for winning the game Rd 1 last year :)
I'd guess he's referring to R19 2009 when scores were tied, and Joey kicked a grubber through for a behind in the last minute.

We've played Collingwood 6 times since we last played the Swans. :!:

Thanks for the reports, sounds like it was a great night.

Selhurst Saint
Club Player

I agree, it was a great night. It was a perfect venue and the quality of the service and the food was the best I have encountered as a player sponsor.

"...If there has been one recurring theme through this whole shocking mess, it has been the misguided, inflated egos and their ill-judged determination to cling to long-standing old boy friendships. The bad advice that has guided the selfish and culpable James Hird has not only punctuated this saga but symbolised it..."
Eastern
Saintsational Legend

Thanks for the reports. Sounds like it was a great night !!

NEW scarf signature (hopefully with correct spelling) will be here as soon as it arrives !!

Mr Magic
Saintsational Legend

From the Club:-
Dear Player Sponsor,

I wish to convey sincere thanks to almost all of you who were able to attend last night’s
Exclusive Player Sponsor Cocktail Function at the Sandringham Yacht Club.

The feedback from the playing group this morning was that they really enjoyed your company
throughout the evening and enjoyed the chance to get to know you better in a more relaxed
environment. Many were also very happy with the quality of the food that was coming around
throughout the evening and got a laugh out of the interviews on stage.

I don’t think I am alone in stating that once again the playing group has overprovided on
expectations and it is a credit to them all as they are are genuinely a great bunch of young men
all with level heads and all with bright futures both in and outside of AFL football.

We welcome all of your feedback from the function as we continue to keep the program fresh
in future and work with you to optimize the opportunities and functions you get throughout
the season with fellow sponsors and of course the STKFC playing group.

For those of you who are still yet to receive your memorabilia piece. Once I have the official
photos from last night I will be in contact with you. Please allow 2-3 weeks for me to get your
memorabilia piece together and when in hand I will arrange the logistics directly with you.

On behalf of Scott Fitzgerald, Stevie Dellamarta and myself, I would again like to thank you for
contributing to the positive outcome of the evening.

Kind Regards and GO SAINTS!

Brad Holland

stinger
Saintsational Legend

Enrico_Misso wrote:It would have been good to have met some other Saintsational posters tonight, but one would feel a bit foolish going up to strangers and asking "Do you post on Saintsational?".

What we need is a SS badge or some other non intrusive way of identifying ourselves.
i get asked that all the time... i just answer no mate....used to but too busy these days....badge.???...no way

.everybody still loves lenny....and we always will

"Freedom of expression is the cornerstone of a free society,"

However, freedom of expression is not encouraged in certain forums.
saintdooley
Saintsational Legend

yeah was good

"Another storied win in Robert Harvey's career. They say he is the embodiment of their motto of strength through loyalty, and on the day he became just the tenth man to play 350 league games the saints reward him with a seemingly impossible victory."