We are on 18 points (4 wins and a draw). If we....

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

SainterSoul
Club Player

St Nick wrote:Go ahead and ask me any obsure question about St Kilda from say the year 1971 until current day. More than likely I will be able to answer it
Google.com.

But seriously, I think St Nick is telling the truth.

dragit
Saintsational Legend

SainterSoul wrote:
St Nick wrote:Go ahead and ask me any obsure question about St Kilda from say the year 1971 until current day. More than likely I will be able to answer it
Google.com.

But seriously, I think St Nick is telling the truth.
Wow, a Collingwood supporter sticking up for an Essendon supporter on a Saints forum, jeezuz christ what has happened to this place…

The rest of us are StKilda supporters, what's your excuse?

Leo.J
SS Life Member

Ok St.Nick.

Here's a question for you.

What end of Moorabbin was the cheersquad end?

This should be an easy one.

SaintPav
Saintsational Legend

What player is pictured on this years membership card?

Put up a photo of yourself (you can disguise your face) at a Saints game and send in a scanned image of your St Kilda membership card.

I will send you a slab of beer if you can do this.

You sound like a real bull sh!t artist and I reckon you can't and won't do it.
Last edited by SaintPav on Thu 30 Jun 2011 10:33pm, edited 1 time in total.

Holder of unacceptable views and other thought crimes.
matrix
Saintsational Legend

saintdooley
Saintsational Legend

SaintPav wrote:

Put up a photo of yourself (you can disguise your face) at a Saints game and send in a scanned image of your St Kilda membership card.

what happens if St Nick is from the country or somewhere where s/he cant make it to that many games, or is not even a member just a supporter?
what happens if St Nick doesnt want to post a photo because there are mental and a half people on here you who will see it?
what happens if St Nick asks you to ggf like s/he has every right to?
at the end of the day, the username St Nick sounds to me more like a saints fan (NICK riewoldt) than SaintPav...pretty sure Pav still playes for freo.

"Another storied win in Robert Harvey's career. They say he is the embodiment of their motto of strength through loyalty, and on the day he became just the tenth man to play 350 league games the saints reward him with a seemingly impossible victory."
desertsaint
Saintsational Legend

why did luke ball really leave?

"The starting point of all achievement is desire. "
Cairnsman
Saintsational Legend

SaintPav wrote:

Has all this trouble back in the home land got you more agitated than normal Pavlova.

Mr Magic
Saintsational Legend

In 1987 there was a hooker named Helen who used to station herself at the corner of Nepean Highway and Inkerman Street in St Kilda.
What colour was her nail polish?

Mr Magic
Saintsational Legend

double post
Last edited by Mr Magic on Fri 01 Jul 2011 9:18am, edited 1 time in total.

joffaboy
Saintsational Legend

Mr Magic wrote:
In 1987 there was a hooker named Helen who used to station herself at the corner of Nepean Highway and Inkerman Street in St Kilda.
Was the hooker named helen a Rugby League player and was her surname Nexus???

Lance or James??

There comes a point in every man's life when he has to say, "Enough is enough." For me, that time is now. I have been dealing with claims that I cheated and had an unfair advantage in <redacted>. Over the past three years, I have been subjected to a <redacted>investigation followed by <redacted> witch hunt. The toll this has taken on my family, and my work for <redacted>and on me leads me to where I am today – finished with this nonsense. (Oops just got a spontaneous errection <unredacted>)
Mr Magic
Saintsational Legend

joffaboy wrote:
Mr Magic wrote:
Was the hooker named helen a Rugby League player and was her surname Nexus???
I'm not sure, but you may well be correct on that?

SaintPav
Saintsational Legend

Cairnsman wrote:
SaintPav wrote:

Has all this trouble back in the home land got you more agitated than normal Pavlova.
As usual, you don't know what you're talking about you rasict old codger.

Shouldn't you be out on the ocean playing with your young deckhands Onansis?
Last edited by SaintPav on Fri 01 Jul 2011 10:05am, edited 1 time in total.

Mr Magic
Saintsational Legend

Cairnsman wrote:Has all this trouble back in the home land got you more agitated than normal Pavlova.
IMO,
Unwarranted and uncalled for.
There is no place for racist posts or even posts with racist overtones on saintsastional.

This is a football forum and I think it is disgraceful that this particular poster continues to make disgraceful racist posts about another poster.

I objected privately last time and this time I'm objecting publicly.

There is nothing remotely humourous in racism.

Johnny Member
Saintsational Legend

Mr Magic wrote:
Cairnsman wrote:Has all this trouble back in the home land got you more agitated than normal Pavlova.
IMO,
There is no place for racist posts or even posts with racist overtones on saintsastional.

This is a football forum and I think it is disgraceful that this particular poster continues to make disgraceful racist posts about another poster.

I don't find any of the personal and nasty attacks on posters that go on in here to be humerous.

Especially when it's a 'gang attack' and several posters egg each other on to belittle other people. Sadly, that's really common. And even sadder, is that it's always the same people doing it!

I, for the life of me, can't understand why two people can't just disagree amicably on something.

My rule of thumb has always been, I only ever 'speak' to someone on a forum, in the exact same way I'd speak to them in person.

I'd absolutely guarantee that 90% of the posts on here would not happen if everyone stuck to that rule!

Anyway, that's just my opinion.

Dr Spaceman
Saintsational Legend

Johnny Member wrote:
Mr Magic wrote:
IMO,

I don't find any of the personal and nasty attacks on posters that go on in here to be humerous.

Especially when it's a 'gang attack' and several posters egg each other on to belittle other people. Sadly, that's really common. And even sadder, is that it's always the same people doing it!

I, for the life of me, can't understand why two people can't just disagree amicably on something.

My rule of thumb has always been, I only ever 'speak' to someone on a forum, in the exact same way I'd speak to them in person.

I'd absolutely guarantee that 90% of the posts on here would not happen if everyone stuck to that rule!

Agree totally JM.

My own personal rule is that I won't post something under my nic that I wouldn't post under my real name.

joffaboy
Saintsational Legend

Dr Spaceman wrote:
Johnny Member wrote:
Mr Magic wrote:
IMO,

Agree totally JM.

My own personal rule is that I won't post something under my nic that I wouldn't post under my real name.
Your real name is Dr Spaceman??? :shock: :shock: :shock:

Lance or James??

There comes a point in every man's life when he has to say, "Enough is enough." For me, that time is now. I have been dealing with claims that I cheated and had an unfair advantage in <redacted>. Over the past three years, I have been subjected to a <redacted>investigation followed by <redacted> witch hunt. The toll this has taken on my family, and my work for <redacted>and on me leads me to where I am today – finished with this nonsense. (Oops just got a spontaneous errection <unredacted>)
Dr Spaceman
Saintsational Legend

joffaboy wrote:
Dr Spaceman wrote:
Johnny Member wrote:
Mr Magic wrote:
IMO,

Agree totally JM.

Your real name is Dr Spaceman??? :shock: :shock: :shock:
Yes.

How fortunate/unfortunate is that? :wink:

SaintPav
Saintsational Legend

saintdooley wrote:
SaintPav wrote:

what happens if St Nick is from the country or somewhere where s/he cant make it to that many games, or is not even a member just a supporter?
what happens if St Nick doesnt want to post a photo because there are mental and a half people on here you who will see it?
what happens if St Nick asks you to ggf like s/he has every right to?
at the end of the day, the username St Nick sounds to me more like a saints fan (NICK riewoldt) than SaintPav...pretty sure Pav still playes for freo.
I really love your posts. They're really well thought out and make a lot of sense.

Cairnsman
Saintsational Legend

Dr Spaceman wrote:
Johnny Member wrote:
Mr Magic wrote:
IMO,

Agree totally JM.

Mr Magic there a couple of points with your stance if I may. Firstly, it is clear you still have your knickers in knot over a previous post of mine. I can’t help you with that. Secondly, why have you found it necessary to only object publicly to my post about Pavlova, answer, see first point.

If you really want to be consistent Mr Magic why don’t you type these words into the search facility and tackle the issue head on:

Racist
Racism

For starters I will give you exhibit A.
http://www.saintsational.com/forum/view ... ight=white
Incidentally I don’t see your objection in the above thread. Please feel free to add it.

Now if your post wasn’t about a personal agenda then I would like to inform you that Pavlova was the first to racially attack me. It did not bother me and I suspect it didn't bother Pavlova too much either. All it did was establish the rules of engagement between us and we have since had numerous entertaining exchanges.

Pavlova attacks a lot of posters on this board and usually in an aggressive manner and the category of attack can vary, most categories of which breach SS rules. Attacks that could be offensive if done in person. Personally I don't get hung up on the board rules because if I am truly offended by something in cyber world I can click away. It's only a keyboard. Moreover the SS rules are not enforced on a consistent basis so they don’t have credibility/integrity.

I used to agree that you shouldn't post something under a nic that you wouldn't post under your real name however I have evolved and now believe that forums like SS are places for anonymous internet entities to visit and lurk for entertainment. It is where people can come and be whoever they like and behave in abnormal ways.

There are a lot of exchanges on this board that are clearly not fit for reality and you only have to go back through this thread to find recent examples of it so I'm all for cleaning up my act. What about everyone else? Or does everyone love it just the way it is. I'm down for the latter.

degruch
Saintsational Legend

Matrix...one tub of popcorn...stat!

MCG-Unit
SS Life Member

Cairnsman wrote:
SaintPav wrote:

You have a hide coming on here after what you posted about Saints players - never took up Saint66au offer of a retraction did you :shock:

Now more none-too-veiled racist taunts......

Stand your ground :shock:
Cairnsman
Saintsational Legend

MCG-Unit wrote:
Cairnsman wrote:
SaintPav wrote:

You have a hide coming on here after what you posted about Saints players - never took up Saint66au offer of a retraction did you :shock:

Now more none-too-veiled racist taunts......
Be outraged!

Mr Magic
Saintsational Legend

Cairnsman wrote:
Dr Spaceman wrote:
Johnny Member wrote:
Mr Magic wrote:
IMO,

Agree totally JM.

Mr Magic there a couple of points with your stance if I may. Firstly, it is clear you still have your knickers in knot over a previous post of mine. I can’t help you with that. Secondly, why have you found it necessary to only object publicly to my post about Pavlova, answer, see first point.

If you really want to be consistent Mr Magic why don’t you type these words into the search facility and tackle the issue head on:

Racist
Racism

For starters I will give you exhibit A.
http://www.saintsational.com/forum/view ... ight=white
Incidentally I don’t see your objection in the above thread. Please feel free to add it.

Now if your post wasn’t about a personal agenda then I would like to inform you that Pavlova was the first to racially attack me. It did not bother me and I suspect it didn't bother Pavlova too much either. All it did was establish the rules of engagement between us and we have since had numerous entertaining exchanges.

Pavlova attacks a lot of posters on this board and usually in an aggressive manner and the category of attack can vary, most categories of which breach SS rules. Attacks that could be offensive if done in person. Personally I don't get hung up on the board rules because if I am truly offended by something in cyber world I can click away. It's only a keyboard. Moreover the SS rules are not enforced on a consistent basis so they don’t have credibility/integrity.

I used to agree that you shouldn't post something under a nic that you wouldn't post under your real name however I have evolved and now believe that forums like SS are places for anonymous internet entities to visit and lurk for entertainment. It is where people can come and be whoever they like and behave in abnormal ways.

There are a lot of exchanges on this board that are clearly not fit for reality and you only have to go back through this thread to find recent examples of it so I'm all for cleaning up my act. What about everyone else? Or does everyone love it just the way it is. I'm down for the latter.
As per usual with your posts, complete and utter garbage IMO.
I avoid responding to your usual nonsense because quite frankly you're not worth responding to. So don't poat yourself on the back thinking you've 'achieved' something you actually haven't. Like most bullies (cyber or real) you grossly overestimate your own self worth.

I don't care what you agree/disagree with,
who you agree/disagree with
or why you agree/disagree with.

BUT I do care that you post racist comments.

AFAIC any attack based on a person's ethnicity/heritage is a racial attack.
You can try and play silly little word games trying to twist/hide the real point of your posts - I recognize what you're doing.
Apparently many others do as well.

ANd here's a tip back for you Mr Google
Type in the following terms
tool
fool
moron

and take note of the most objectionable definititions - that's what I think you are based on your many contributions on here.
Whether that be under this current incarnation or any other previously banned personnas.

plugger66
Saintsational Legend

I suppose the real question is can we still make the finals. It looks like most the above posts are unsure by the look of their answers.