Stkilda vs Footscray match thread

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

degruch
Saintsational Legend

noreason41 wrote:...that advantage call in itself was god-awful.
If it had been us (and god knows we've had plenty go against us) I would have literally exploded with rage...which would have really messed up the loungeroom.

Pwoit
Saintsational Legend

degruch wrote:
noreason41 wrote:...that advantage call in itself was god-awful.
If it had been us (and god knows we've had plenty go against us) I would have literally exploded with rage...which would have really messed up the loungeroom.
About time we got a gimme once in a while :P

Middo
Club Player

ausfatcat wrote:Clarke was solid tonight 1 free was a bad decision from the ump. noreason settle down and actually watch the match without clarker hatred glasses on, he will retain his spot, gram is a shadow of what he was thou.
No Clarke hatred just watched him over the last 8 years and this is what you get with him some are happy to take it but I'm over the mistakes , watch his first touch when he kicks to Rooey and misses him then follows the ball downfield to give away the free kick for their first goal. I know all our players were terrible with their skills but if my career was on the line would have wanted better .. !! Can you honestly say that when the ball is in his hands you feel comfortable ..?

Jack Newnes happy to be a Saint !!!! PS and to hit a target !!!
degruch
Saintsational Legend

Middo wrote:Can you honestly say that when the ball is in his hands you feel comfortable ..?
Last night? Sure...he was fine, not a superstar, but played a good game. I'm not sure what horrific c**k-ups you believe he made last night, because he didn't actually make any.