Locking threads

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

meher baba
Saintsational Legend

Moods wrote:Doesn't anyone see the irony in all this? A thread is locked b/c a mod believes the thread has'run it's course.' Meanwhile the Raph Clarke thread remains open even after a certain poster has called ppl c..ts and f..kwits. I guess that thread hasn't run it's course yet? :?
What amazes me more is that the "certain poster" is able to keep coming back on and posting more of these insults, but he/she hasn't been banned yet.

"It is useless to attempt to reason a man out of a thing he was never reasoned into."
- Jonathan Swift
GrumpyOne
Saintsational Legend
Location: Kicked out of the Coffee Shop, Settlement Pub, Cranbourne

meher baba wrote:
Moods wrote:Doesn't anyone see the irony in all this? A thread is locked b/c a mod believes the thread has'run it's course.' Meanwhile the Raph Clarke thread remains open even after a certain poster has called ppl c..ts and f..kwits. I guess that thread hasn't run it's course yet? :?
What amazes me more is that the "certain poster" is able to keep coming back on and posting more of these insults, but he/she hasn't been banned yet.
Has the Raph Clarke thread been edited down?

Australia...... Live it like we stole it....... Because we did.
IluvHarvey
SS Life Member

GrumpyOne wrote:
meher baba wrote:
Has the Raph Clarke thread been edited down?
It certainly should be. Much better than just locking it :wink:

"It only ends once. Anything that happens before that is just progress."