4 St Kilda players suspended following incident in NZ

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

chook23
Saintsational Legend

President

time to make a statement

Costa at times.............addressed... when necessary with a stern an appropriate response

saint4life
joffaboy
Saintsational Legend

chook23 wrote:President

time to make a statement

Costa at times.............addressed... when necessary with a stern an appropriate response
statement has been made - four players suspended.

Football matter - nothing to do with the president.

Lance or James??

There comes a point in every man's life when he has to say, "Enough is enough." For me, that time is now. I have been dealing with claims that I cheated and had an unfair advantage in <redacted>. Over the past three years, I have been subjected to a <redacted>investigation followed by <redacted> witch hunt. The toll this has taken on my family, and my work for <redacted>and on me leads me to where I am today – finished with this nonsense. (Oops just got a spontaneous errection <unredacted>)
plugger66
Saintsational Legend

joffaboy wrote:Get a grip you guys.

Fair dinkum, a bit of a play up in NZ.

Oh its the end of the world............... :roll:

They got a kick up the arse - BY THE CLUB.

Discipline is good, breaking curfew wont be tolerated and they learnt a valuable lesson on what it takes to be a Saints player.

Hate to be in the trenches next to some of you hysterics :roll:
Sorry cant sure that opinion. This is on top of all the other rubbish. Stronger people wouldnt do this crap and then there is the words misuse of prescription drugs without explanation. The media will have a field day.

You mightnt want to be in the trenches with some of us but i would question being in the trenches with some of our players.

chook23
Saintsational Legend

joffaboy wrote:

time to make a statement

statement has been made - four players suspended.

Football matter - nothing to do with the president.
given the spate of incidents the football dept comments appear to be really working well........

the masses have had enough of the incidents...

but take your point.

saint4life
Dr Spaceman
Saintsational Legend

Barrett now tweeting "Could still be more to come with this Saints yarn"

Eastern
Saintsational Legend

OH POO !!

NEW scarf signature (hopefully with correct spelling) will be here as soon as it arrives !!

saintnick12
Club Player

Dr Spaceman wrote:Barrett now tweeting "Could still be more to come with this Saints yarn"
There has to be more to it.....sounding worse by the minute

"At the end of the day, a coach and a fitness adviser doesn't make a good football team, they're not the only ones who got us to two Grand Finals." Lenny Hayes. 27/9/2011.
plugger66
Saintsational Legend

Dr Spaceman wrote:Barrett now tweeting "Could still be more to come with this Saints yarn"
Well thats what you get when you mention drugs. I would suggest that the AFL mentioned to the Saints that a big ban is needed.

joffaboy
Saintsational Legend

plugger66 wrote:

Discipline is good, breaking curfew wont be tolerated and they learnt a valuable lesson on what it takes to be a Saints player.

Sorry cant sure that opinion. This is on top of all the other rubbish. Stronger people wouldnt do this crap and then there is the words misuse of prescription drugs without explanation. The media will have a field day.

You mightnt want to be in the trenches with some of us but i would question being in the trenches with some of our players.
Fair enough, you dont have to share my opinion.

As for being in the trenches with our players, well it would be interesting, we could get high on script drugs and booze and maybe have a laugh at the captains and elite midfielders expense.

And of course the media will have a field day, but is it important? A couple of fringe players play up in NZ - oh no, the club must fold.

Really, the way some supporters go in is hysterical.

Lance or James??

There comes a point in every man's life when he has to say, "Enough is enough." For me, that time is now. I have been dealing with claims that I cheated and had an unfair advantage in <redacted>. Over the past three years, I have been subjected to a <redacted>investigation followed by <redacted> witch hunt. The toll this has taken on my family, and my work for <redacted>and on me leads me to where I am today – finished with this nonsense. (Oops just got a spontaneous errection <unredacted>)
SainterK
Saintsational Legend

You're a sole voice tonight Joffaboy, people have had a gutful.

saint66au
Saintsational Legend

joffaboy wrote:
plugger66 wrote:

As for being in the trenches with our players, well it would be interesting, we could get high on script drugs and booze and maybe have a laugh at the captains and elite midfielders expense.

And of course the media will have a field day, but is it important? A couple of fringe players play up in NZ - oh no, the club must fold.

Totally agree if we'd done nothing wrong for the last two years, but in the light of everything thats happened of late, we reallly needed to get thru that NZ trip without incident.

I also think its quite important that Stanley and Steven arent fringe players this year,.,,but hard for them to step up when their preseason consists of picking up papers on the Frankston foreshore or giving the elderly their evening meal while training with Sandy.

You know me..I'm as glass-half-full as anyone, but this has really annoyed me

THE BUBBLE HAS BURST

2011 player sponsor
maverick
Saintsational Legend

joffaboy wrote:
plugger66 wrote:

+1
Let's follow Barrett's tweeting, wow in other news Neil Harvey thinks the current Aussie cricket team is no good, and GT thinks we hung the players out to dry and should have put on more booze and drugs for them....

Players did stupid thing get suspended will need to work harder to regain confidence, whole group put on notice, first time its ever happened in Aussie rules I reckon, imagine if a Cats player had been suspended in '07 for a long period of time, might have cost them a premiership :wink:

We are a rabble, won't make the 8 blah blah blah, we complain about the herald Sun and act exactly like them.

PJ
SS Life Member

I think it just clarifies a few things:

Simpkin in for Dawson

Armitage assured of the other in and under mid

Walsh of the rookie list - cahill on the wookie list

Kosi to stay up forward more (drats)

I've never seen a bad St.Kilda player - that's just how they are.
clarky449
Saintsational Legend

Here we go again. How many press releases have we had to do in the past year, would have to be a record :roll: :roll: .

Follow me for my expert opinions on Twitter @DanielClark93
joffaboy
Saintsational Legend

SainterK wrote:You're a sole voice tonight Joffaboy, people have had a gutful.
Well all of you F*** off and support a different team if you dont like it.

So sick of the hysterical bleatings of moronic supporters who have their self worth mixed in with some bunch of moronic footballers and think it is eath shattering. :roll:

Absolutely no perspective. Don is on deaths door and all i hear are bleating about a couple of kids being caught out being stupid.

If you have had a "gutful" go, leave, dont come back, or at least until their is a sense of where football fits in the scheme of things.

Or go the the AGM and voice you disapproval.

FGS, stop the hysterical whining.

No wonder RF left this rathole.

Lance or James??

joffaboy
Saintsational Legend

maverick wrote:
joffaboy wrote:
plugger66 wrote:

+1
Let's follow Barrett's tweeting, wow in other news Neil Harvey thinks the current Aussie cricket team is no good, and GT thinks we hung the players out to dry and should have put on more booze and drugs for them....

Players did stupid thing get suspended will need to work harder to regain confidence, whole group put on notice, first time its ever happened in Aussie rules I reckon, imagine if a Cats player had been suspended in '07 for a long period of time, might have cost them a premiership :wink:

We are a rabble, won't make the 8 blah blah blah, we complain about the herald Sun and act exactly like them.
Spot on.

How did Collingwood after the suspension of two of their players in 2009?

Fair dinkum - will be the same posters bagging Thomas when his rent a statement hits the headlines in a couple of days

Lance or James??

westy
Club Player

joffaboy wrote:

So sick of the hysterical bleatings of moronic supporters who have their self worth mixed in with some bunch of moronic footballers and think it is eath shattering. :roll:

Absolutely no perspective. Don is on deaths door and all i hear are bleating about a couple of kids being caught out being stupid.

If you have had a "gutful" go, leave, dont come back, or at least until their is a sense of where football fits in the scheme of things.

Perhaps YOU should join RF. The image that this quartet of idiots has portrayed is one irresponsibilty. Back to the old party days of the 70's

I'm livin' in a madhouse
SainterK
Saintsational Legend

joffaboy wrote:

Beg your pardon! :evil:

This isn't over Joffaboy, don't think the club is going to get away with a slap on the wrist for 'misuse of prescription meds'

Club has serious issues, time to admit it, and look to set it right.

Oh, and I can express my sentiments in whichever way I choose.

SaintPav
Saintsational Legend

time to make a statement

Who?

Holder of unacceptable views and other thought crimes.
defacto
Club Player

PJ wrote:I think it just clarifies a few things:

Simpkin in for Dawson

Armitage assured of the other in and under mid

Walsh of the rookie list - cahill on the wookie list

Kosi to stay up forward more (drats)
this. as far as i am concerned the players can rott in the ressies. club comes first before player.

StevieSaint
Club Player

oh my...here we go again....lol

Stanley and Steven.....what a joke....drinking and dropping valiums or panedeine fortes or something....thats really not good.....two zoned out rookies who we all hope to perform this year....of course just speculating, who knows the full story yet but it sure don't sound good.

Maybe this might give em a wake up call to prove something to everyone and work harder....

Shaw and Didak let their team down a couple years ago and have done alright unfortunately....

GO SAINTS GO
AnythingsPossibleSaints
SS Life Member

SainterK wrote:
joffaboy wrote:

Beg your pardon! :evil:

This isn't over Joffaboy, don't think the club is going to get away with a slap on the wrist for 'misuse of prescription meds'

Club has serious issues, time to admit it, and look to set it right.

Oh, and I can express my sentiments in whichever way I choose.
Exactly. Who does he think he is to tell any of us where to go?

YOU GET WHAT YOU SETTLE FOR.
Enrico_Misso
Saintsational Legend
Location: Moorabbin Chapter of The Royal Society of Hagiographers

Apart from Brisbane, there are 14 (or 15 now) other clubs that are motoring along without any bad publicity.

But we just seem to lurch from crisis to crisis.

Don't these imbeciles realise the opportunity that they have?
They have talent that the rest of us could only dream of.
Ageing and wear and tear will (in general) limit their careers to less than a decade.
Apart from the honour of playing this great game at the highest level they are also being paid ridiculously high money to do it.

Why the hell wouldn't you knuckle down and try and get the best outcome for the short time you are there,
instead of behaving like childish dickheads??????

Very very very very disappointed.
Especially in you Zac :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:

The rest of Australia can wander mask-free, socialise, eat out, no curfews, no zoning, no police rings of steel, no illogical inconsistent rules. 
They can even WATCH LIVE FOOTY!
chook23
Saintsational Legend

http://www.theage.com.au/afl/afl-news/s ... 1ab8n.html

Heading on front page

Saints in drug scandal

drug replaces sex

we (the players) keep feeding them.............................

saint4life
suss
Club Player

There's no doubt it's stupid and reckless and a host of other things but this could be as simple as having a couple of beers along with an antibiotic. Let’s not cut up the membership until some more facts come out.

I do like the subtle but effective distinction in reporting - the club calls it 'misuse' of prescription medication, The Age calls it 'misuse' of prescription medication and the Herald Sun calls it 'abuse' of prescription medication. No surprises there.